Secrui Wireless Doorbell M523 User Manual
- 1X Secrui wireless doorbell receiver
- 1X Secrul transmitter button
- 1X Double-side adhesive table
- 1X Secrui User manual
- 4 levels of adjustable volume.
- 32 ringtones options
- Memory function
- Fixed tone buttons settable
- Each doorbell receiver works with up to 20 transmitter buttons at most.
- Doorbell receiver power supply:100-240V
- Doorbell receiver working current:100mA
- Battery lifetime: 3 years
- Transmitter button working voltage:12V (built-in battery)
- Sound volume:25dB — 130dB
- Working frequency:433MHZ
- Wireless range: 1000ft (in open air)
Short press———press button for <3S
Long press———press button for >38
Receiver power on:
Plug the doorbell receiver into the AC Electric outlet. The doorbell receiver will beep once and LED light will flash in each
- Short press [🎵] : Loop tones in sequence and play the current tones.
- Long press [🎵] : Change tones loop direction.
- Short press [🔊] to increase or decrease the volume
- The volume will turn to maximum automatically when the doorbell receiver reboots.
Doorbell Transmitter button pairing
- Long press [⚙] on doorbell receiver, the LED light flashes and beeps once, the doorbell receiver has entered the
- Short press transmitter button.
- Short press [⚙] , the doorbell receiver LED light is off.
- Short press transmitter button, the pairing is done.
Recommend: Fixed-tone transmitter button pairing:
(1 doorbell receiver with 2 or more transmitter buttons)
- Short Press [🎵] , select a tone, long press [🎵] and [⚙] , do not release them until the doorbell receiver LED light is green and beeps
- Short press transmitter button A.
- Short press [⚙] , the doorbell receiver LED light is off, then short press transmitter button A. Done!
- Short Press [🎵] , select another tone, long press [🎵] and [⚙] , do not release them until the doorbell receiver LED light is green and beeps.
- Short press transmitter button B.
- Short press [⚙] , the doorbell receiver LED light is off, then short press transmitter button B. Done!
When the doorbell receiver is in pairing state: short press any key on the doorbell receiver or leave it 20 seconds without any
operation, the doorbell receiver will quit the pairing state automatically.
Delete pairing method:
- Unplug the doorbell receiver.
- Press and hold [⚙] button, plugin doorbell receiver. (Do not release the [⚙] button until the doorbell receiver LED light flashes and beeps 10 times, then beeps continues)
- Delete pairing is done!
For any product issue, we sincerely appreciate if you could contact us.
📧 Email: [email protected]
Download Manual PDF
Secrui Wireless Doorbell M523 User Manual PDF Download