LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and
Inside 1080P User Manual
Not having a positive experience?
Please contact us by [email protected]
We will offer prompt and authoritative reply within 24 hours and try our best to resolve your problem ASAP.
- This product is intended for using in motor vehicles only. Do NOT install the camera where it might block the driver’s view of road (including the mirrors) or the deployment of the airbag.
- Before using this device, please insert the memory card first, and need to format micro SD card to FAT32 format on PC firstly, then format the memory card in camera menu.
- This camera records video at high resolution. Be sure to use high speed Micro SO card. Class 10 or above 16 GB or 32 GB Micro SD card is recommended.
- For safety reasons, this camera has a small built-in battery, which is used to save the video file after external power supply cuts off (car turns off).
- Be sure the camera lens is clean and there is nothing blocking the lens.
- DO NOT leave the camera in direct sunlight for a long period of time or where the temperature could go above 140°F(60°C).
Interface and Button Function
Set up and Installation:
- Before installation, please check the camera’s normal function, and make sure you are using a high speed Micro SD card (speed Class 10 or above),and format the card in the camera menu before recording.
- Use the suction cup mount to install the dash cam on the windshield. The recommended location is near the rear-view mirror facing front, adjust the lens angle for best coverage.
- Adjust the lens angle of the camera, make sure you get the best coverage over the hood and the road ahead, so you can record what happens.
- Connect the power to the camera and the cigarette lighter, hide the rest of the cable in the gap of the interior trim board.
The dash cam operates in 3 modes: Video Recording Mode, Photo Mode and Playback Mode. These modes also have menu to help you configure recording and taking photos. Long press menu button to switch between different modes and access to the mode you want. Watch the icon on top left corner of the screen for each mode.
Video Recording Mode:
The camera will automatically enter Video Recording Mode and start recording when connected to a car charger and power on.
A Red dot flashing on the top left corner indicates recording is in progress. Press the OK to stop recording, or start recording again.
- Video Mode Icon
- Loop Recording
- Recording lime
- Parking Monitor
- LED Status
- Memory Card Status
- Power Status
- Audio Status
- lime & Date
In all 3 operating mode, you can press the Menu button once to access the menu settings for that particular mode, and press twice to display System Setting Menu.
The System Setting Menu is common to all modes, See page 10 to page 11.
Press UP and DOWN to scroll through the various setting options and press OK to select and confirm selection, Press MENU again to exit the setting menu.
LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P Video Recording Menu:
Cyclic Record: This function allows you to set video length to 1/3/5 minutes. Select a value to activate loop recording, so when storage is full, it will automatically overwrite the earliest video file.
Exposure: Adjust exposure value to adjust the brightness of the video.
Motion Detection: When the camera detects movement or dynamic changes in the picture, it will start recording.
Audio Record: Turn ON/OFF audio recording in video
Gravity sensing: G-sensor will detect significant or sudden shock and movement, then automatically locks current file from loop recording, Low/Medium/High sensitivity are available.
Parking Guard: It’s used to protect your car after parking. With this function on, after you stop the car and the camera turns off, it stays standby. When camera detects shock and collision, it will automatically turn on and take a short video. then shut down automatically.
Car Number: On/Off the license plate display function to customize the license plate number LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P
Photo Taking Mode:
The camera can operate in Photo Taking Mode, and take HD photo up to 10 Mega pixels LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
To take a photo:
Simply power on the camera. Long press MENU to select Photo Mode, and Press OK to take photo .
Like the Video Recording Mode, you can press the Menu button once to access the setting menu for Photo Mode, Press Menu twice to enter system setting menu LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
Photo Mode Menu:
Resolution: Set the photo resolution, Up to 10 Mega Pixels available.
Anti-Shaking: Turn ON/OFF image stabilization function.
Date Stamp: Enable/Disable the date and time marks in image files LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
This mode allows you to play back recorded video or view photos.
- Stop video recording, long press MENU button twice to enter playback mode.
- Use UP and DOWN button to scroll through the recorded files/ photos, and press OK to view recorded video LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
After choosing a recorded video or photo, press the Menu button once to access the setting menu for Playback Mode.
Delete: Delete the current file displayed or delete all files LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
Protection: Lock/Unlock the current file displayed or Lock/Unlock all files.
System Setting Menu:
Press MENU button twice to access System Setting Menu in any mode. The TOOL icon is highlighted in the upper left corner LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
LCD Brightness: Set the time to automatically t urn off the LCD display after no operation LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
Auto Power Off: Set the time for the camera to automatic ally power off to save power. The camera will automatically power off when it is standby under the setting time.
Frequency: Set light frequency to 50Hz or 60Hz according to local regulation.
Beep Sound: Turn on/off sound w hen you press any button.
Language: Chinese/ Japanese/English/ect LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
Date/Time :Change the time and date by using the UP and DOWN button, then press OK to confirm changes, press MENU button again to exit time setup,
IR LED Setup: Setup the IR LED lamp working mode, Always ON / Always OFF or Auto, in Auto mode, the IR LEDs will light when the current environment is too dark LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
Format : Format the Micro SD card,
Default Setting: Reset all settings back to factory default
Version: Check firmware version LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P .
Common Problems and Solutions:
Q: When press the menu button, why it’s not display the menu of the system?
A: Please press OK button to pause recording firstly.
Q: The SD card gets full and it doesn’t overwrite LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P ?
A: Please check whether all video files are locked and cannot be overwritten, please format micro SD card and adjust sensitivity of G-sensor.
Q: Suction mount cannot attach on windshield well?
A: 1. Please clean the windscreen where attaching with a glass cleaning wipe. Removed the protective ‘Alm, If it does not work, warming your windscreen then try it again.
2. Please soak suction mount to warm water for a moment.
3. If it is still not working, we are glad to send a new suction mount to you, please contact us to get a replacement.
Q: Even though set the screen saver, but the screen will randomly turn on?
A: The power supply might not be stable, please change another car charger to try.
Q: Wry dash cam drain car battery?
A: Please check whether the cigarette lighter still be on after you turn off car engine LAMTTO C300 Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside 1080P.