VAVA VA-CD001 VAVA 1080p Dash
Cam User Manual
VAVA VA-CD001 Product Diagram
- Car Mount
- Micro USB Port
- Power / Working Status LED
- WiFi Status LED
- Reset Button
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Snapshot Button
- GPS Module
- Micro USB Cable
- VAVA Car Charger
What’s In the Box:
- 1 x VAVA Dash Cam
- 1 x Car Mount
- 1 x Snapshot Button
- 1 x VAVA Car Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable with GPS Module
- 1 x Crowbar
- 5 x Cable Clips
- 1 x Button Cell
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x Thank You Card
|Vision Processor||Sony IMX291, 1/2.8 in|
|Lens||Full 6G + 1 IR Lens|
|Class 10 Micro SD Card up to 128GB (max)|
|WiFi (between phone and VAVA Dash Cam)|
|2.4G (between Snapshot Button and VAVA Dash Cam)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 50°C|
|-4°F to 122°F|
|Blue LED light slowly blinks||Working|
|Blue LED light on||Stop working / micro SD card storage full|
Red LED light blinks
|Recording an emergency video clip|
|Recording a 15 second video clip after the video recording icon is tapped in the app|
|Red LED light fast flashes||Micro SD card error|
|Red LED light flashes once||Snapshot photo has been taken|
|White LED light on||Connected to WiFi|
|White LED light off||Not connected to WiFi|
- Dash Cam and Snapshot Button Pairing: Once the dash cam is turned on, press and hold the Snapshot Button for 5 seconds until you hear 4 beep sounds and they are The Snapshot Button enters standby mode once there is no operation in 1 minute. Press again to restart and take a photo VAVA VA-CD001.
- Snapshot Button Operations: 1) Press once to take photos; 2) Press and hold for 3 seconds with a beep sound to take VAVA VA-CD001.
- After the dash cam and the Snapshot Button is successfully paired, the Snapshot Button enters standby mode when the dash cam is shut When the dash cam is turned on again, press the Snapshot Button to activate the button while taking a snapshot photo, it takes around 3 seconds to resume normal working status VAVA VA-CD001.
- Continually pressing the Snapshot Button will drain the button battery. Replace the button cell if you run out of battery VAVA VA-CD001.
VAVA VA-CD001 Emergency Recording Mode
A 20 second video will be captured when the G-Sensor is activated in case of sharp turns or a sudden stop. When the capacity of these videos reaches 30% of the SD card space, the oldest ones will be overwritten by the new ones.
When your car is not running, i.e. engine being shut down, the dash cam will automatically power off in 10 seconds and enter Parking Mode. When a shock or crash is detected, the G-Sensor will activate the dash cam and start recording a 15 second video. The dash cam will then re-enter the Parking Mode.
VAVA Dash App
Downloading the VAVA Dash App
For Android / iOS phones, search for “VAVA Dash” in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Download the app and install it on your phone.
Connecting the VAVA Dash to Your Phone
Connect your Android / iOS smartphone with the VAVA Dash Cam through WiFi:
Settings > WLAN > Select “VAVA WiFi” > Enter password > Open the VAVA Dash App Note: The initial WiFi password is 12345678.
Once your phone is connected to the VAVA Dash Cam, open the app to view a real-time video feed and configure the dash cam.
Take Photos and Videos
Press the Snapshot Button or tap the snapshot icon in the app to take a photo. Tap the video recording icon in the app to record a video from 5 seconds before the pressing or tapping to 15 seconds afterwards. The photo and the video clip will be automatically downloaded from the VAVA Dash Cam onto the VAVA Dash App.
Media Gallery Management
View, edit, and share captured photos and videos.
Check information regarding driving routes.
Add photos to driving routes and turn it into a Travel Log. Click the share icon to post it on your favorite social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)!
Installing the VAVA Dash Cam
- Insert the micro SD card into the micro SD card
- Stick the car mount onto your car windshield (ideally right in the middle).
- Fix the VAVA Dash Cam onto the mount via the
- Connect the USB cable to the micro USB port of the dash Run the cable along the edge of the windshield, tuck it away in the seams, and extend it all the way to the USB port of the Car Charger. Be sure to keep it away from the airbag area.
- Insert the Car Charger into your cigarette lighter, connect the Dash Cam to the Car Charger.
- Start your car to turn on the VAVA Dash Connect it with your phone (refer to the “VAVA Dash App” section) and open the VAVA Dash App to view a real-time feed.
① Ideal Mounting Position ② Car Charger ③ GPS
Read More – VAVA 1080P Dual Dash Cam User Manual
- The dash cam supports up to a class 10 micro SD card up to Do not remove or insert the micro SD card when the camera is working VAVA VA-CD001.
- Suggested micro SD card brands: Samsung, Sandisk,
- Stick the Snapshot Button with a 3M adhesive tape on the dashboard or besides the steering Do not put it on the airbag VAVA VA-CD001.
- Stick the GPS module with a 3M adhesive tape on the top left/right corner of windshield
- Do not use the Car Charger to charge devices with Quick Charge technology.
- Install the car mount on windshields that are titled on an angle between 17° – 58°.
- Our apps and camera firmware will be updated regularly, you can update the firmware via apps.
- Do not use cardboard, paper towel, or napkin to clean the lens.
- Do not attempt to repair, dismantle, or modify the dash camera hardware by yourself VAVA VA-CD001 .
VAVA VA-CD001 FCC Compliance
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules: Operation is subject to the following two conditions: This device is acting as slave and operating in the 2.4 GHz (2412 ~2462 MHz) band. Ad Hoc function is supported but not able to operate on non-US frequencies VAVA VA-CD001.
1. This device may not cause harmful interference and
2. This device must accept any interference that is received, including any interference that may cause undesired operation VAVA VA-CD001.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures VAVA VA-CD001:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment .
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 1-888-456-8468 (Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00 PST)
Address: 46724 Lakeview Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538
EU Importer: ZBT International Trading GmbH, Halstenbeker Weg 98C, 25462 Rellingen, Deutschland
E-mail: [email protected](JP)
JP Importer: 株式会社ニアバイダイレクトジャパン
Shenzhen NearbyExpress Technology Development Co., Ltd. Address: 333 Bulong Road, Shenzhen, China, 518129
Learn more about the EU Declaration of Conformity: