Hama Wireless Laser Presenter Spot-Pointer
8 in1 User Manual
- ∧ “Back” button, when the button is held: black screen
- ∨ “Next” button, when the button is held: Play / Exit the PowerPoint
- Button : Activation of hyperlinks – when the button is held: Size change Double-click: change of the function types, see “5. Function types”.
- Display: Timer display – Remaining presentation time 10
- USB connection
- Timer button: activate and display the preset timer – when the button is held: Timer display Double-click: Start timer
- On/Off switch
- Storage compartment for receiver (dongle)
- Micro-SD card slot
Thank you for choosing a Hama product. Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference. If you sell the device, please pass these operating instructions on to the new owner.
1. Explanation of warning symbols and notes
This symbol is used to indicate safety instructions or to draw your attention to specific hazards and risks Hama Wireless Laser.
This symbol is used to indicate additional information or important notes Hama Wireless Laser.
2. Package contents
- “Spot-Pointer 8in1” Wireless Digital Presenter
- USB receiver
- Micro-SD card with software
- USB charging cable
- Transport bag
- These operating instructions
3. Safety instructions
- The product is intended for private, non-commercial use
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters, other heat sources or in direct
- As with all electrical products, this device should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits specified in the technical data.
- Do not use the product in areas in which electronic products are not permitted.
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- The battery is permanently installed and cannot be removed; dispose of the product as a whole in accordance with the statutory
- Keep the packaging material out of the reach of children due to the risk of
- Dispose of packaging material immediately in accordance with the locally applicable
- Do not modify the product in any Doing so voids the warranty.
- Do not incinerate the battery or the
- Do not tamper with or damage/heat/disassemble the batteries/rechargeable
- Use the product for its intended purpose
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture and overheating, and only use it in a dry
- Use the item only in moderate climatic
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
4.1 Charge the Spotlight Presenter
If the following symbol appears on the display: “LO” the battery status is low. Connect the supplied USB charging cable to the micro-USB port (5). Connect the free plug on the USB charging cable to a suitable USB charger.
A complete charging cycle takes about 2 hours.
Warning – rechargeable battery
- Only use suitable charging devices or USB connections to charge the product.
- Do not use defective chargers or USB ports and do not attempt to repair them.
- Avoid storing, charging and using in extreme temperatures and at extremely low atmospheric pressures (such as at high altitudes).
- Charge regularly (at least quarterly) during periods of prolonged storage.
- Do not overcharge the product or allow the battery to completely discharge Hama Wireless Laser.
4.2 Quick start
- Plug the receiver into an available USB port on your
- After automatic driver installation, the removable data medium opens
- Install the required Spot-Pointer software
- Switch the Presenter on following successful installation (7). The following symbol now appears in the task bar:
If the Presenter is switched off, or if the receiver is not connected to the computer, this will be indicated by a colorless symbol Hama Wireless Laser.
5. Function types
- Spot illumination mode
- Magnifying glass function
- Digital laser pointer
- Pressing the o button (3) twice allows you to toggle between the function types Hama Wireless Laser
- By pressing and holding the o button (3), you can change the size of the laser pointer, spot and magnifying glass with the two function keys (1) and (2)
6. Software functions
- Selection to set the function type
- Individual setting of the background shading when spot illumination mode is active
- Setting of the background transparency when spot illumination mode is active
- Individual setting of the color of the digital pointer
- Setting of the transparency of the digital pointer
- Setting of the size of the modes used
- Setting of the magnifying glass’s zoom function
- Timer: Before the meeting, set a time for the vibration alarm (maximum alarm time: 199 minutes). The display allows you to keep an eye on the presentation TACTILE FEEDBACK Receive a silent alarm when using the timer and when the battery level is low.
- Software- language selection Hama Wireless Laser
7. Care and Maintenance
Clean this product only using a lint-free, slightly damp cloth and do not use any harsh cleaners. Take care to ensure that no water enters the product.
8. Hama Wireless Laser Warranty Disclaimer
Hama GmbH & Co KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/ or safety notes.
9. Technical data
|Connection||Wireless, 2.4 GHz connection|
|Function range||< 20 m*|
|Battery||Li-Ion 3.7V 250mAh / 0.925Wh
Battery Use Time (rechargeable): 3 months*
|Connection||Micro-USB as a charging function|
|Power supply||5V 300mA|
|Size||130 x 22x 35 mm|
|System requirements||Windows 10 /8 /7 Mac OS X 10 or higher
Restricted functionality (no software): Chrome OS™,
*Depending on the conditions of use Hama Wireless Laser
10. Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Hama GmbH & Co KG declares that the radio equipment type  is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address Hama Wireless Laser:
www.hama.com -> 00139917 -> Downloads.
|Frequency band(s)||2402 – 2480 MHz|
|Maximum radio-frequency power transmitted||-1.8 dBm e.i.r.p.|
Hama GmbH & Co KG
86652 Monheim/ Germany
Service & Support
+49 9091 502-0
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied Hama Wireless Laser.