Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART LED OUTDOOR
LIGHT User Manual
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
NOTE: Please consult your local hardware store for the proper sealant.
The installer and/or user must read, understand and follow these instructions before installing the product. This product must be properly installed before it is used. If instructions are not followed, the manufacturer will not be held responsible for any problems or product malfunction. Failure to follow installation and/or operating instructions voids the warranty Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
We recommend that this product be installed by a certified electrician. In some states or provinces, it is a legal requirement for this type of product to be installed by a certified electrician, according to the electrical and building codes effective in the region where the unit is used Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
Risk of electrical shock. Turn off breaker at the panel.
Switch off the main electrical supply from the fuse box/circuit breaker before installing the unit or doing any maintenance Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
NOTE Not compatible with dimmers.
DIMMABLE WITH APPLICATION ONLY
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: Please ensure there is a minimum clearance of 1.2 m between the floor and the bottom of the light fixture (fig.1).
- Turn off the power at the circuit breaker and the light switch. Ensure the power is off before removing the old light fixture.
- Unscrew and remove the mounting bracket from the light fixture. Install the mounting bracket to the junction box. Ensure that the two mounting screws are pointing away from the wall and are in the horizontal position.
- Using the junction box screws, screw the mounting bracket onto the junction box Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
- Connect the white wire (N) from the light fixture to the white supply wire (N) from the junction box using a wire connector. Connect the black wire (L) from the light fixture to the black supply wire (L) from the junction box using a wire connector. Connect the ground wire (G) from the light fixture to the ground supply wire (G) from the junction box using a wire connector (fig. 2) Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
- Push the wires into the junction box. Mount the fixture onto the mounting bracket and secure it with the washer and fixation nuts.
Read More – Jabra Speak 810 MS User Manual
FOR OUTSIDE INSTALLATION:
- 6. Seal the light fixture to the wall using sealant (fig. 3).
- 7. Restore electrical power.
TO ORDER REPLACEMENT PARTS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
(Service available only in the USA and Canada)
APP SET UP AND PAIRING
- Download the Artika app from your APP Store (IOS users) / Play Store (Android users).
- Once the APP has been successfully downloaded into your phone, register with the APP if you do not have an existing account or login with your existing username and password.
SMART MODE SETUP
- After logging in, click on “Add Device” or “+” at the top right corner of the App homepage to enter the “Add Device” page (img. 1).
- There are two ways to add device: “Add Manually” and “Auto Scan” (img. 2).
- To add the device manually, click on the “Lighting (Wi-Fi)” icon (img. 2).
- If the indicator light is blinking rapidly, proceed next step (img. 3) Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
- To reset device please follow these steps:
1. Turn On-Off-On-Off-On
2. Indicator light will start blinking rapidly
- Enter in the Wi-Fi name and password and click “Confirm” (img. 4).
NOTE: Only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks are supported.
- Once the device has been set up successfully, click “Done” (img. 6).
NOTE: You can change the device name before you click “Done”.
- Device Home Page: You are now able to control your device through the app (img. 10)
- To add the device using “Auto Scan”, click “Configuring Wi-Fi” to enter in your Wi-Fi login. Once the information is entered, the app will search for your device (img. 7).
- Once scanned successfully, the device will pop-up on the screen. Click “Next” (img. 8).
- Once the device has been set up successfully, click “Done” (img. 9).
NOTE: You can change the device name before you click “Done” Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
- Device Home Page: You are now able to control your device through the app (img. 10) Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART:
- This device may not cause harmful interference; and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. The user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART WARRANTY
Artika For Living Inc. is proud to offer you a three (3) year limited warranty on manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for residential use only. The warranty is extended to the original owner in USA and Canada and is non-transferable. It does not apply to retailers, commercial applications or establishments. The original sales receipt is required for all warranty claims. The remedy under this limited warranty shall be product or part replacement at Artika’s discretion as provided herein and cannot exceed the original purchase price.
This warranty is valid only on products installed in accordance with the building code and laws effective in the region where the unit is used as well as in accordance with the provided instruction manual. It does not cover products installed incorrectly or subjected to abnormal use. Product(s) or component part(s) may be required to be returned for inspection and verification.
Normal wear and tear, misuse, negligence, vandalism, improper maintenance (surface damage due to chemical interaction or cleaning agents including, but not limited to, scouring pads, use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents) improper handling, accident, abuse, fire, flood, theft, acts of God, neglect, or alteration of the product will not be covered under this limited warranty. It excludes any accessories that accompany the product including but not limited to bulbs or batteries.
The warranty does not cover handling, labor, transportation, or any other cost associated with the installation or replacement of the product. This limited warranty is valid in the country of purchase and by Artika authorized retailers only.
Artika for Living Inc. will not be held responsible for any direct or consequential damages or injuries related to the use of this product arising from improper use or installation of this product.
Please visit www.artika.com to discover more about Artika for Living Inc Artika STARK ARTIKA SMART.
Artika For Living Inc.
Montréal (Lachine), Québec
Canada H8T 2V5
Monday to Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
Service in English and French