brennenstuhl NL 01 QD LED Night Light User Manual
- Read the operating instructions carefully prior to use.
- Do not use the night light if damaged as this poses a fatal risk. Please contact an electrician or write to the service address provided.
- Do not look directly into the light.
- Do not open the device.
- Do not use the night light in an explosive environments this poses a fatal risk!
- The device is only free of voltage when the plug is pulled.
- Only for use in dry spaces.
- Plug the night light into an outlet.
- The night light will switch on an LED at dusk and switch it off when the ambient area is brighter.
Colour temperature: 3.000 K
Dusk sensor: 10 Lux
Mains connection: 220-240 V~/50 Hz
Power input: < 0.2 W
Protection class: IP 20
Temperature range: -10°C – +40°C
EU declaration of conformity
The declaration of conformity is deposited with the manufacturer.
Dispose of electric appliances in an environmentally friendly manner! Electric appliances must not be disposed of in household waste! The European Directive 2012/19/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment rules that used electric appliances should be collected separately and recycled in an environmentally friendly manner. For possibilities of disposal of the used appliance, please contact your local or municipal administration.
Please visit the Service/FAQ section of our homepage, www.brennenstuhl.com, for more information.
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co. KG
Seestraße 1-3 · D-72074 Tübingen
H. Brennenstuhl S.A.S.
4 rue de Bruxelles · F-67170 Bernolsheim
lectra technik ag
Blegistrasse 13 · CH-6340 Baar