SHADA LED Outdoor Wall Light 1000501 User Manual
⚠ Installation instructions:
– Installation only by persons with electro technical knowledge and experience.
– Not suitable for installation at locations near the sea or in other environments with a corrosive atmosphere.
- Ensure the main power source is turned off.
- Connect the device to the mains supply with the terminal block.
- Make sure that the cables are connected securely to the terminals on the device.
- When installation is finished, activate the power source and test the function.
Notes on Disposal
The product is designated for separate collection at an appropriate collection point. Do not dispose of the product with household waste. For more information, contact the retailer or the local authority responsible for waste management.
Before cleaning the unit, disconnect it, if necessary form other components; do not use aggressive cleaning agents. The unit has been carefully checked for defects. If nevertheless you do have cause for complaint, please go back to the retailer where you have bought the product together with your proof of purchase. We are not liable for damage arising from incorrect handling, improper use or wear or tear. We reserve the right to make technical modifications.
- Read the manual carefully before use. Keep this manual for future reference.
- Only use the product for its intended purposes. Do not use the product for other purposes than described in the manual.
- Do not use this product if any part is damaged or defective. If the product is damaged or defective, replace the product immediately.
- This product shall not be used by children without the supervision of an adult. Children shall not play with the device.
- Do not modify the product in any way.
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture. (IP 20)
- Do not immerge the product into water. (IP 44 – IP 67)
- Keep the product away from heat sources.
- Do not block the ventilation openings.
- Do not look directly into the LED lamp.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter between the lamp and the surface being illuminated.
- To reduce risk of electric shock, this product should only be opened by an authorized technician when service is required.
- Do not use the product if the cable or plug is damaged or defective. When damaged or defective, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or an authorised repair agent.
- Before use, always make sure that the voltage is the same as the voltage on the rating plate of the device.
- Make sure that the cable does not hang over the edge of a worktop and cannot be caught accidentally or tripped over
- The light source contained in this luminaire shall only be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or a similar qualified person.
- Caution, risk of electric shock.
- The external flexible cable or cord of this luminaire cannot be replaced; if the cord is damaged, the luminaire has to be destroyed.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. All logos, brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks or their respective holders and are hereby recognized as such.
Please visit us online on our website: www.shada.nl For more information about our company and our products,
The product has been manufactured and supplied in compliance with all relevant regulations and directives, valid for all member states of the European Union. The product complies with all applicable specifications and regulations in the country of sales. Formal documentation is available upon request. The formal documentation includes, but is not limited to the Declaration of Conformity, the Material Safety Data Sheet and the product test report.
This product complies with the following directives:
Additionally, for Products with Radio transmitter units:
The complete Declaration of Conformity Document (DOC) can be found on our website.
SHADA LED Outdoor Wall Light 1000501 User Manual PDF Download