Govee H6062 Glide RGBIC Wall Light User Manual
Read and follow all the safety instructions:
- The wall light is not waterproof. Avoid exposing it to splashing or dripping water.
- The operating temperature should be within -10° to 40°C (14°to104°F),
- The wall light internal light source cannot be replaced. If It breaks, you must replace with a new one.
- Do not allow children to install the wall light alone.
- Avoid placing the wall light near heat sources.
- Do not install the wall light with a dimming driver.
- Avoid placing the wall light near potentially dangerous sources (e.g., candles, liquid-filled objects).
Thanks for choosing Govee Glide Wall Light. This product integrates creative patterns into your gaming room, living room, bedroom, etc., bringing flowing, vivid lighting into your life. At the same time, the cool dynamic lighting dances and jumps with the rhythm of the music. The combination of visual and audio experiences allows you to feel the joy brought by synchronized light and music.
What You Get
At a Glance
Note: Ensure the mic is facing up during use.
Pairing Your Device with the Govee Home App
What You Need
- Wi-Fi router supporting the 2.4GHz and 802.11 b/g/n bands. 5GHz is not supported.
- smartphone or tablet running iOS 8.0 (or above) or Android 4.3 (or above).
- Download the Govee Home app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
- Open the app, tap the”+” icon in the top right corner and search for “H6062”.
- Tap the device icon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete pairing.
- Cannot connect to the Govee Home app.
• Check if the wall light is powered on.
• Check if Bluetooth on the smartphone is enabled, or try connecting with another smartphone.
• When connecting for the first time, ensure the smartphone is near the wall light.
• If the connection error still exists, please delete the connected wall light from “My Device” on the app.
Reconnect to the Govee Home app by following the instructions provided previously.
- Wi-Fi disconnected or failed to connect.
• Check if the wall light is powered on.
• Do not skip the Wi-Fi connection steps during the wall light pairing process.
• Ensure your Wi-Fi router is 2.4GHz (5GHz is not supported).
• Ensure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during the Wi-Fi set up process.
• Try connecting the wall light with a smartphone hotspot to check if your home network is working properly.
• Shorten the distance between the wall light and the Wi-Fi router to less than 1 m, then reconnect.
- Cannot connect to Alexa or Google Assistant.
• Ensure the Wi-Fi connection is stable and working properly.
• Go to “User Guide” on the app Settings page to pair the wall light again.
- Can multiple users control one wall light.
• Each wall light can only be controlled by one account.
• If multiple users want to manage the same wall light, ensure they all use the same account.
FCC and ISED Canada Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC and IC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
The light source of this luminaire is not replaceable; when the light source reaches its end of life the whole luminaire shall be replaced.
Not intended for illumination. Only used for creating ambiance.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Shenzhen Intel Ii rocks Tech. Co., Ltd. is under license.
Govee is a trademark of Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech Co.,Ltd.
Copyright ©2021 Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
For FAQs and more information, please visit: www.govee.com
Govee H6062 Glide RGBIC Wall Light User Manual PDF Download