Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels User Manual
- This light panel is ideally used on smooth surfaces (e.g. glass, wood, etc); not suitable for uneven, bumpy or wet surfaces (e.g. brick, stucco, etc)
- Clean and ensure the surface is totally dry before sticking the light panel on.
- When installing the light panel, press its central point against the wall for more than 30s in order to maximize the adhesion Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
Read and follow all the safety instructions:
- The light panel is not waterproof. Avoid exposing it to splashing or dripping water.
- The operating temperature should be within -10º to 40°C (14° to 104°F).
- The light panel’s internal light source cannot be replaced. If it breaks, you must replace it.
- Do not allow children to install the light panel alone.
- Avoid placing the light panel near heat sources.
- Do not install the light panel with a dimming driver.
- Avoid placing the light panel near potentially dangerous sources (e.g., candles, liquid-filled objects) Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
Thank you for choosing Govee Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels. With its 3D lighting effects, this innovative light will bring you a brand-new lighting experience. It allows you to design the panel layout as you’d like to decorate your room while enjoying smarter home decor.
What You Get
|Quick Start Guide||1|
Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels At a Glance
Note: Ensure the mic is facing up during use.
Pairing Your Device with the Govee Home App
What you need:
A Wi-Fi router supporting the 2.4GHz and 802.11 b/g/n bands. 5GHz is not supported.
- Download the Govee Home app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
- Open the app, tap the”+” icon in the top right corner and search for “H6066”.
- Tap the device icon and follow the onscreen instructions to complete pairing Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
|Adapter Input||AC 100- 240V|
|Light Panel Input||36VDC 2A|
|Control Method||App, Voice Control, Control Box|
|Working Temperature||-10ºC to 40ºC /14ºF to 104ºF|
- Cannot connect to the Govee Home app.
• Check if the light panel is powered on.
• Check if Bluetooth on the smartphone is enabled, or try connecting with another smartphone Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
• When connecting for the first time, ensure the smartphone is near the light panel.
• If the connection error still exists, please delete the connected light panel from “My Device” on the app. Reconnect to the Govee Home app by following the instructions provided previously.
- Wi-Fi disconnected or failed to connect.
• Check if the light panel is powered on.
• Do not skip the Wi-Fi connection steps during the light panel pairing process.
• Ensure your Wi-Fi router is 2.4GHz (5GHz is not supported).
• Ensure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during the Wi-Fi set up process.
• Try connecting the light panel with a smartphone hotspot to check if your home network is working properly.
• Shorten the distance between the light panel and the Wi-Fi router to less than 1 m, then reconnect.
- Cannot connect to Alexa or Google Assistant.
• Ensure the Wi-Fi connection is stable and working properly.
• Go to “User Guide” on the app Settings page to pair the light panel again.
- Can multiple users control one light panel.
• Each light panel can only be controlled by one account.
• If multiple users want to manage the same light panel, ensure they all use the same account Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
FCC and ISED Canada Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radian technician for help Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-005.
FCC and IC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
This device uses a non-replaceable light source. When the light source reaches the end of its life cycle, this device should be replaced. Not intended for illumination. Only used for creating ambiance Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
🏠 FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
POUR UNE UTILISATION EN INTTRIEUR UNIQUEMENT
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech. Co., Ltd. is under license Govee H6066 Glide 3D Hexagon Light Panels.
Govee is a trademark of Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech Co., Ltd.
Copyright ©2021 Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
For FAQs and more information, please visit: www.govee.com