HAMRON 006872 Hand Vacuum Cleaner
HAN DH ELD VACUUM CLEANER
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.
(Translation of the original instructions).
Care for the environment!
Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.
Jula reserves the right to make changes. For latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SKARA
© Jula AB
- The vacuum cleaner is intended for vacuuming dry and wet dirt.
- Do not allow children to play with the vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use accessories other than those recommended by the manufacturer – risk of personal injury.
- Never use the vacuum cleaner for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Do not immerse the vacuum cleaner in water or any other liquid when cleaning.
Voltage _____ 12 V DC
Output _____ 100W
Cord length _____ 4m
Container volume _____ 400 ml
Size _____ 380 x 110 mm
Weight _____ 750 g
The handheld vacuum cleaner connects to the vehicle’s 12 V socket (cigarette lighter socket). Supplied with one washable HEPA filter and two different nozzles. A narrow crevice nozzle for confined, difficult to access areas and a brush nozzle for e.g. furniture, car seats or other textiles.
- Suction nozzle
- Dust container
- Dust filter (HEPA)
- Release button for dust container
- Power switch
- Air outlet
- Power cord
- Extension nozzle
- Brush nozzle
Clean and wash the HEPA filter and container when necessary.
HAMRON 006872 Hand Vacuum Cleaner User Manual PDF Download