iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer,
Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and
Kids User Manuals
Manufacturer: Dongguan Yimai Industrial;
Address: Dongguan city, Changan Town, Jinsha Hexi Industrial Zone, 212 Road; Contact phone + 86-769-89272488; Index: 523853;
License number for the production of medical equipment: a license to produce food and medicine in Guangdong Province 20112017;
Product Registration Number: Guangdong Province No. 2200464 from 2014; Registered product standards: YZB / Guangdong 0100-2014. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Thank you for choosing our products.
This device is a high-tech infrared thermometer for measuring body temperature by placing it to the forehead, after which you instantly get information about the health status of you or your loved ones. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Title: Infrared thermometer; Model: FDIR-V14.
Dimensions: 137mm х 34mm х 39mm; Screen: 25.7mm х 19.1mm; Weight: 90g.
Components of the device
The external body of the thermometer is made of plastic. The device is equipped with an infrared temperature sensor, MCU, electro-acoustic components, batteries, LED-screen, battery components, and backlighting.
Appearance of the device
- Place of measurement: the center of the forehead; iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- Measurement distances: less than 3 cm;
- Power supply: DC 3V, 2 x 5V AAA batteries;
- Measuring range: 0 ° С-42.9 ° С;
- The accuracy of the measurement: 35.0 ° C-42.0 ° C within ± 0.2 ° C, with another range within ± 0.3 ° C;
- Resolution: 1 ° С;
- Accuracy in comparison with the indications of a medical mercury thermometer: within ± 0.3 ° C;
- Operating environment range: 0 ° С-35.0 ° С, <85% RH, 70kPa – 106kPa;
- Service life: 5 years.
Scope of the device
This device is designed to measure body temperature using a high-tech infrared sensor by placing it to the forehead. It can be used to measure the temperature of newborns, children and adults. Now you can forget about the mercury thermometer, especially when measuring a temperature of newborns and children.
Reminder: for people with different skin color, the temperature measurement distance is slightly different.
I about measuring
- Do not use a self-medication and do not make a diagnosis yourself, relying only on the If necessary, consult a doctor.
- The human body temperature does not have a standard value to make the right conclusions about your health (about the presence or absence of heat), you need to know your normal iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- Before measuring the temperature, make sure that there is no make-up, sweat, cream, on the forehead.
- Before measuring the temperature, make sure that in the last 30 minutes a person who needs to measure the temperature did not take a bath, did not exercise, or did not eat. In this case, the body temperature will be the most accurate.
- Ensure that there are no wounds or inflammation at the temperature measuring point on the forehead.
- Do not measure the temperature in the place on the forehead where there are scars, otherwise the thermometer may be Scars affect the conductivity of temperature in the body.
- If there is a significant difference in the room temperature between the thermometer storage location and the temperature measuring point, leave the thermometer in the new environment for 30 minutes before proceeding to measure body
- Do not measure the temperature immediately after taking medication.
- With a continuous measurement of temperature, a slight error is possible, this is Since, as a result of continuous measurement, the temperature of a person’s body has already been transferred to a thermometer, subsequent indicators may be inaccurate. We recommend that you measure the temperature no more than three times in a single period of time. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- When measuring temperature, try not to be affected by air conditioning, sun and other heating appliances, otherwise there will be a measurement error.
- Do not measure the temperature in a room with strong electromagnetic interference (with the microwave oven turned on, induction cooker, in case of talking on the phone at the moment, ), otherwise there will be a measurement error or an error.
- This product is a personal thing and requires special cleaning and disinfection to avoid the spread of infection.
- If the thermometer sensor is dirty, lightly wipe it with cotton swabs soaked in 75% alcohol solution, then leave the device for 15 minutes before its next use.
II about thermometer
- This device is designed to perform accurate measurements. After each use of the thermometer, put it in a packing box for safe Avoid getting liquid, do not allow dust or other small particles to settle on the device, otherwise this can have a negative effect on the efficiency of temperature measurement.
- Avoid dropping and stressing the thermometer on other objects, do not disassemble it.
- Avoid direct contact of the fingers with the sensor, otherwise the IR sensor may be damaged or contaminated, which will lead to errors in measuring the temperature.
- Keep the device out of reach of children to avoid injury or unforeseen situations.
- Do not drop the device and batteries into a fire to prevent an explosion.
- If the thermometer is not used for more than 1 month, remove the batteries from the device.
Using the device
- Setting the device
Insert two batteries into the special battery compartment, at this time the thermometer self-test starts, wait for the device to switch to the temperature measurement mode (if the battery level is low, replace the batteries). iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- direct the thermometer to the center of the forehead and keep it at a distance of less than 3 cm (at the distance of the index finger), do not allow direct contact;
- lightly press the button to start the measurement;
- after a successful temperature measurement, the thermometer vibrates and a number appears on the screen; In the case of a measurement error, the image « — ° C» appears on the screen. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Causes, that may lead to measurement error:
- The measurement distance is greater than 3 cm;
- The ambient temperature does not meet the requirements or the temperature difference is too great;
- The temperature is outside the permissible range. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
3. Switching off the device
If you no longer need to measure the temperature, wait 8 seconds for the thermometer to turn off automatically.
1. Switching units of measure.
- In the off state, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to enter the unit selection mode (° C and ° F simultaneously blink). iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- In this mode, after pressing the measurement button on the device screen, Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees will automatically switch.
- After selecting the unit of measure, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to confirm your selection and exit the unit switching mode.
Reminder: if you did not press and hold the button for 8 seconds before confirming your selection, your settings will not be saved and the unit of body temperature measurement will be the same.
5. Installation and changing a batteries
Each time the thermometer is turned on, it automatically detects the battery level. If you measure the temperature, then along with the measurement results, an image, indicating a low level of charge, appears on the screen of the device; if the charge level is so low that even a temperature measurement can not be performed, a low charge image will appear on the thermometer screen, and after 8 seconds the device will automatically turn off. For further use of the thermometer, it is necessary to replace the batteries. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
6. Changing a batteries
- While holding the battery compartment cover with your fingers, slide it down to fully open the battery compartment.
- Remove the old batteries and install new ones.
- In accordance with the marking indicating the polarity of the batteries, install new ones according to this markup (plus plus, and minus to minus).
- Close the battery compartment panel.
– dispose of old batteries in accordance with the requirements of legislative and regulatory
– Do not dispose of batteries in iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
– remove the batteries if the device is not used for a long
– Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
Information on body temperature
Normal body temperature of a person has certain limits, while the normal temperature of different people may vary slightly or vary at different times of the day. Self-treatment and self-diagnosis based on thermometer indicators are dangerous, please, if necessary, consult a doctor. The following table contains information on the temperature characteristic of most people (iHealth thermometer indicators correspond to the temperature in the armpit):
Maintenance and storage
- Sensors (temperature sensor and distance sensor) are very fragile and important parts of the thermometer. They must be clean and unharmed, the accuracy of temperature measurement depends on Care of the sensors: Gently wipe the surface of the sensor with a soft cloth or with a cotton swab moistened with medical alcohol or 75% alcohol solution. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- If the sensor is damaged, contact the service center.
- Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe the screen of the device and its outer surface. If there are relatively large spots on the thermometer, lightly dab the cloth in medical alcohol and remove them.
- This device is not waterproof, do not use detergent to clean it, do not immerse the thermometer in water or other liquids.
- No other companies and individuals are authorized by the manufacturer to repair and maintain the device. Do not disassemble the thermometer yourself.
- The infrared thermometer is a very complex component device, improper maintenance, disassembly and adjustment will result in inaccurate thermometer measurements.
- If there are any problems or issues during the warranty period, please contact the after- sales service center. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Conditions of work and transportation
- Conditions of work
Temperature: 16.0 ° С – 35.0 ° С; Humidity: <85% RH;
Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa – 106kPa.
- Transportation and storage Temperature: -20.0 ° С – 0 ° С; Humidity: <95% RH;
Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa – 106kPa;
Packed thermometers can be transported by means of conventional vehicles, but it is necessary to prevent their falling, impacts on other objects, as well as falling under rain and snow. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Use only original parts
|IR sensor||1 шт.||ААА batteries 2 шт.|
|Manual||1 шт.||Brief manual 1 шт.|
Information on additional component parts
Information on electromagnetic compatibility
- The device complies with the electromagnetic compatibility standard YY 0505. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- Installation and use of the device must be carried out in accordance with the information on electromagnetic compatibility.
- Portable devices, mobile phones and other communication equipment can have a negative impact on the characteristics of the device. When using the device, avoid strong electromagnetic interference from a mobile phone, microwave oven (if nearby), etc. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- Do not use the thermometer near other sources of electromagnetic waves and do not stack it together with other devices. If nevertheless it is necessary to use the thermometer next to other devices, recheck its readings and make sure it is working properly.
- The use of electrical cables and parts that are not included in the initial configuration of the thermometer and are not original, may result in an increase in radiation or a decrease in the device’s noise immunity.
- If the device is used in an inappropriate condition, the performance and efficiency of the device may be reduced. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Beijing Ai he Jiankang Technology Ltd.
Contact phone: 400-626-3881
Working hours: 09: 00-17: 00 (excluding holidays from Monday to Sunday) Edition of the instruction V3.0 2017-08-08
Table 1: Manufacturer’s manual and instructions for electromagnetic radiation The FDIR-V14 infrared thermometer is designed for use in the electromagnetic environment specified below. The purchaser or user must ensure that the specified environment exists when working with the device. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Note 1: At 80 MHz and 80 MHz, the high-frequency range is used.
Note 2: This manual is not applicable to all situations. Electromagnetic impact is subject to absorption and reflection from surrounding structures, objects and living beings beings. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- The field strength from a fixed transmitter, for example, base stations for radiotelephones (cellular / wireless) and terrestrial mobile radios, amateur radio transmitters, AV and FM broadcasts, television, cannot be accurately predicted To access the electromagnetic environment from fixed radio transmitters, it is necessary to take into account the studies of the electromagnetic object. If the measured electromagnetic field strength in the zone of use of the IR-Thermometer of the IR thermometer exceeds the applicable level of RF compliance, it is necessary to monitor the operation of the device and, if violations are detected, to perform additional measurements and reorient or relocate the device. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- In the frequency range above 150 kHz – 80 MHz, the field strength should be less than 3 V / m.
Table 2: Manufacturer’s manual and instructions for electromagnetic radiation the FDIR-V14 infrared thermometer is designed for use in the electromagnetic environment specified below. The purchaser or user must ensure that the specified environment exists when working with the device. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Caution: UT is the voltage in the AC network before the test
Table 3: Manufacturer’s manual and instructions for electromagnetic radiation the FDIR-V14 infrared thermometer is designed for use in the electromagnetic environment specified below. The purchaser or user must ensure that the specified environment exists when working with the device. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Table 4: Recommended distance between mobile and mobile radio frequency communication equipment and FDIR-V14 IR thermometer.
For transmitters with a maximum rated output not included in the table above, the recommended separation distance d in meters (m) can be estimated using an equation applicable to a particular transmitter frequency, where P is the maximum nominal transmitter output power in watts (W), according to characteristic from the manufacturer.
Note 1: At 80 MHz and 80 MHz, the high-frequency range is used.
Note 2: This manual is not applicable to all situations. Electromagnetic impact is subject to absorption and reflection from surrounding structures, objects and living beings. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
The presence of toxic and harmful substances