Jabra Elite 7 Pro – Titanium Black User Manual
© 2021 GN Audio A/S. All rights reserved. Jabra® is a trademark of GN Audio A/S. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by GN Audio A/S is under license.
Made in China
MODEL: OTE140R / OTE140L / CPB140
Declaration of Conformity can be found on www.jabra.com/doc
Thank you for using the Jabra Elite 7 Pro. We hope you will enjoy it!
Jabra Elite 7 Pro features
- Jabra Multi Sensor Voice™ for revolutionary call performance
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and Hear Through
- Rich, powerful, personalized sound
- Ultra-compact design for maximum comfort
- Up to 8 hours of battery, 30 with the case
2. Jabra Elite 7 Pro overview
2.1 Included accessories
3. How to wear
Insert each earbud into your ear and ensure the microphones are pointed towards your mouth.
3.1 Changing EarGels
For the optimal audio and ANC experience, it is recommended to take the My Fit test in the Sound+ app to ensure you have the best fit. If you don’t have a good fit, try a different eargel size. The fit should feel light and comfortable and you may need a different size EarGel for each ear. The medium EarGels are pre-mounted on the earbuds.
4. How to charge
Get up to 8 hours on a single charge with ANC on, with a total charge of up to 30 hours with the charging case. If you use the earbuds without ANC and Hear Through, you’ll get even more battery, with up to 10 hours in the earbuds and a total of 35 hours with the charging case.
4.1 Charging the earbuds
Place the earbuds in the charging case and close the lid. It takes up to 2.5 hours to fully recharge the earbuds.
When the charging case is opened, the LEDs on the earbuds will light up red, yellow or green to indicate the battery status of the earbuds. The LED on the front of the charging case indicates the battery status of the charging case.
4.2 Fast charge the earbuds
When the earbuds are at low battery, placing them in the charging case for 5 minutes will fast charge the earbuds and give up to 1 hour of battery. Fast charging the earbuds requires that the charging case has a minimum of 30% battery.
You can see the current battery status of the earbuds and charging case using the Jabra Sound+ app.
4.3 Charging the charging case using USB
It takes up to 2 hours and 30 minutes to fully charge the earbuds and the charging case using a USB-C charging cable.
The charging case uses the standard USB voltage of 5V +- 0.25V. It is not recommended to charge the earbuds using a power supply with a higher voltage.
4.4 Charging the charging case using the Jabra wireless charging pad
The charging case is Qi-certified. Place the charging case in the center of the Jabra wireless charging pad. The LED on the charging case will flash to indicate the charging case is placed correctly. It takes up to 2 hours and 30 minutes to fully charge the earbuds and the charging case.
5. What the LEDs mean
6. How to pair
6.1 Pairing with a mobile device
- Power on the earbuds by removing them from the charging case. Alternatively, press the Left and Right buttons simultaneously to power the earbuds
- Press and hold (3 sec) the Left and Right buttons simultaneously until the earbud LEDs flash The earbuds will now be ready to pair to your phone.
- Wear the earbuds and follow the voice- guided pairing instructions to pair to your mobile Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
7. How to use
7.1 Jabra Elite 7 Pro Power the earbuds off/on
To power off the earbuds, place them in the charging case.
To power on the earbuds, remove them from the charging case.
Alternatively, the earbuds can be manually powered off by pressing the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds simultaneously. To power on, press and hold (1 sec) the Left or Right buttons to power on each earbud individually Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
7.2 Music controls
7.3 Call controls
7.4 ANC, HearThrough and Voice assistant controls
7.5 Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) counters noise by detecting and analyzing the pattern of incoming sound and then generating an anti- noise signal to cancel noise out. As a result, you experience a reduced level of surrounding noise during music.
Adjustable ANC must first be configured to your specific hearing profile using the Jabra Sound+ app before it can be used Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
HearThrough lets you pay attention to your surroundings and engage in conversation, when not on a call, without needing to remove the earbuds. The microphones pick up surrounding sounds and transmit them to the speakers Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
Sidetone enables you to hear your own voice when you are on a call. The benefit of Sidetone is that it enables you to determine how loud you are speaking.
Sidetone is on by default during calls and can be turned on/off using the Jabra Sound+ app Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
By default, Sidetone on/off cannot be controlled using the earbuds. However, it can be added to the earbuds using My Controls in the Jabra Sound+ app.
7.8 Mono earbud use
The right or left earbud can be used individually for music playback or for calls. To activate mono earbud mode, place the unused earbud into the charging case.
7.9 Auto-pause music and calls
When one of the earbuds is removed from your ear, music will automatically pause.
To resume the music, return the earbud to your ear within 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, the music can be manually resumed by pressing the Right button Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
7.10 Sleep mode
To conserve battery, the earbuds will automatically power off when they are out of range of your mobile device for 15 minutes and are not in the charging case, or when they have been inactive for 30 minutes.
To exit sleep mode, press and hold (1 sec) the button on each earbud. Alternatively, place the earbuds in the charging case and then remove them from the charging case.
Sleep mode can be configured in the Jabra Sound+ app Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
MyControls is a feature in the Jabra Sound+ app that enables you to reassign any function to each of the earbud buttons, offering you the flexibility to configure the earbuds precisely to your personal preference Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
By default, the functions listed below cannot be controlled using the earbuds, however these functions can be added to the earbuds using MyControls in the Jabra Sound+ app.
- Sidetone on/off
- Hold current call and answer incoming call
- Switch between held call and current call
7.12 Multiple call handling
The earbuds can accept and handle multiple calls at the same time Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
7.13 Voice assistant
7.14 Voice guidance and languages
Voice guidance can be turned on/off and the language can be changed using the Jabra Sound+ app.
The following languages are available: English, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean.
7.15 Jabra Elite 7 Pro Update firmware
The Jabra Elite 7 Pro can be updated to the latest firmware version using the Jabra Sound+ app.
If notifications are enabled in the Jabra Sound+ app, you will receive an automatic notification when a firmware update is available.
If an error occurs during the firmware update, the LED on the charging case will flash red. To complete the update, connect the charging case to a power supply, remove the earbuds from the charging case and then place the earbuds back in the charging case and close the lid. The firmware update will restart Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
7.16 Reset the earbuds
Resetting the earbuds clears the list of paired devices and resets all settings.
- Place both earbuds in the charging
- Press and hold (10 sec) the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds simultaneously until the LEDs on the earbuds flash
- Close the lid of the charging case for 5 seconds to complete the
The earbuds will need to be re-paired to your mobile device. Remember to delete/forget the pairing in the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
8. Jabra Sound+ app
View the FAQs on Jabra.com/help/elite7
9.2 How to care for your earbuds
- Always store the earbuds in the charging case and safely
- To prevent the depletion of the battery lifetime or capacity, avoid storing the earbuds in hot or cold environments, such as a closed car in summer, or in winter
- It is recommended to store the earbuds between -20°C and 45°C (-4°F and 113°F).
- Do not store the earbuds for extended periods of time without recharging them (max. three months).
- If the earbuds or the charging case become dirty, it is recommended to clean them with a soft, lint-free cloth that has been dampened with clean
- Jabra Elite 7 Pro The charging case uses the standard USB voltage of 5v +- 25v. It is not recommended to charge the earbuds using a power supply with a higher voltage.
9.3 Replacement accessories
Replacement or additional accessories can be purchased online at jabra.com/accessories.
Left and right earbud set
9.4 Using replacement earbuds
- Place the replacement earbuds into the charging case and close the
- Open the charging case lid and remove the
- Wear the earbuds and follow the voice instructions to pair to your mobile
- Update the earbud firmware using the Jabra Sound+
9.5 Jabra Elite 7 Pro Using a replacement charging case
Before using a replacement charging case for the first time, it will need to be synced with your current earbuds and charged for 1 hour.
To begin syncing, place your current earbuds inside the replacement charging case and close the lid for 10 seconds. If the LED on the charging case flashes pink this indicates that the firmware is being updated. Please wait until the LED stops flashing pink before opening the charging case.