JLL IC300 Indoor Cycling User Manual
Scan the QR code for a step-by-step video guide on how to assemble your exercise bike.
Scan the QR code to view our support center for more technical resolutions and FAQ’s about your item.
Please pay attention to the following instructions before operating this bike.
USER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
PRIOR TO USE
- Assemble the bike according to the instruction manual.
- Consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
- Read instructions.
- Read warning labels.
- Read emergency stop procedures.
- Maximum user weight is 130kg/ 20.4 St.
- Inspect unit. If damaged, DO NOT USE.
- Ensure every bolt and screw is securely tightened.
- DO NOT use for stretching and DO NOT attach straps or other devices.
- DO NOT allow children aged 12 or younger to be on or near the machine.
- Stop exercising if you feel faint, dizzy, or encounter pain.
- Keep all clothing and accessories clear of moving parts.
- DO NOT jump onto the exercise bike.
EXERCISE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Use sports clothes and gym shoes.
- DO NOT use with bare feet.
- This model should only be used at home, DO NOT use for commercial purposes.
FACILITY SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- DO NOT operate this bike in damp or wet locations.
- Use caution when getting on or off the bike.
- Check the exercise bike for worn or loose components before each use. DO NOT use until worn or damaged parts are replaced.
- Maintain regularly. Refer to Preventive Maintenance chapter.
- DO NOT use the bike if: (1) the bike is not working adequately or (2) the bike has been dropped or damaged.
- DO NOT use the exercise bike outdoors.
- Read the instruction manual completely before using the bike.
- Ensure all users wear appropriate footwear on JLL® equipment.
- Set up and operate the bike on a level surface. DO NOT operate in small restricted areas or on plush carpet.
- As far as possible provide the following clearances: 0.5 m at each side and 2 m at the back. Be sure your exercise bike is clear of walls, equipment and other hard surfaces.
- Modifications can be made to the bike if necessary however, they must not damage the original bike itself. Any queries can be answered by our customer service team on 0121 328 7507 – 0800 6123 988.
- All the data displayed by the monitor is for reference purposes only.
Warning stickers indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Carefully read the following caution and warning labels before using the unit.
It is strictly forbidden to touch any moving parts of the bike.
Keep small children and pets a safe distance from bike when in use.
To find the ideal location to set up this bike, ensure that:
- Area is well illuminated and well ventilated.
- Surface is level.
- There is enough space to access the unit and emergency dismount. If it is possible, keep the following clearances: 0.5 m at each side and 2 m at the back.
- The bike is placed in an environment with a relative humidity range of 30-50%. Please ensure the temperature is kept constant. Do not use in a moist or damp environment as this may impact on the integrity and performance of the machine.
See diagram (left) and content listing (below) for the exercise bike box contents. See Customer Service chapter for contact information if any parts are missing.
The bike has been assembled and tested at the factory, so you shouldn’t have any problems putting all the parts together. Components are designed to fit together, and only basic tools are required for the assembly process. Inside the box you will find a Tools Pack (Hex Allen Key, Multi-tool, Washers and Bolts). See previous page.
To assemble your JLL IC300 please follow these easy steps:
Attach the front and rear stabilisers to the main frame using 4 x M8*42 carriage bolts, 4 x flat washers and 4 x M8 domed nuts.
Slide the verticle seat post into the frame and secure using the spring loaded knob.
Attach the horizontal seat post to the verticle seat post and secure using another spring loaded knob.
Attach the saddle to the seat post and tighten both sides using the mutli-tool and spanner.
Slide the handlebar post into the frame and secure using the spring loaded knob.
Hold the monitor bracket to the back of the handlebars, making sure the bracket is pointing away from the bike. Feed the four Allen head bolts and four spring washers through the handlebars and secure to the handlebar post. Tighten using the Allen key.
Slide the monitor onto the bracket and connect the sensor wire.NOTE: Make sure the pins within the wires are straight.
Connect the pedals to their appropriate cranks. The right pedal should be threaded clockwise and the left pedal anti-clockwise.
Finally, attach the bottle holder to the frame using the two screws already found on the left hand side of the bike. Use the end of your multi-tool.
|⚠️WARNING: HEAVY EQUIPMENT
TESTING THE BIKE OPERATION
Use the following instructions to test the resistance and correct operation of the bike.
- Without anyone on the bike, turn the resistance dial both clockwise and anti-clockwise and check to see if the brake pad moves closer or further away from the flywheel.
- Now sit on the bike and begin to pedal, again turn the resistance dial in both directions and check to feel the difficulty of pedalling changing.
- Whilst pedalling press down the resistance dial to check the emergency stop function.
- Whilst pedalling on the bike make sure there are no noise issues or wobbling coming from the bike.
|Display||LCD Displays: Time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate and odometer.|
|Transport||Easily transported with built-in wheels.|
|Resistance||Adjustable levels of resistance.|
|Safety||Emergency stop feature.|
|Crank||3 piece crank system on the pedals making it stronger and more reliable.|
|Seat||Fully adjustable seat can be moved up and down or forwards and backwards.|
|Pedals||Fitted pedals with adjustable foot straps.|
|Handlebars||Ergonomic adjustable handlebars|
|Maximum User Weight||130kg, 20.4 St or 286 lb|
|Occupying Area||131 cm (Length) x 51 cm (Width) x 110 cm (Height)|
|Packaging Dimensions||108 cm (Length) x 19.5 cm (Width) x 83 cm (Height)|
Read all instructions, warnings and safety procedures located in the Safety chapter before using the bike.
EMERGENCY STOP FUNCTION
The resistance dial also functions as the emergency stop. In an emergency situation, press down firmly on the dial, this will cause the flywheel to come to a stop.
As you exercise, the bike keeps track of the following data:
- Time: The total time you have been working out. Display time as hours: minutes.
- Speed: Your current speed, displayed in miles per hour (mph).
- Distance: The total accumulated distance, in miles during your workout.
- Calories: The total accumulated calories burned during your workout.
- Odometer: The total accumulated distance, in miles since the bike has first been used.
- Pulse: Displays your current heart rate during your workout.
- Scan Mode: Displays each function continuously one after another.
Maintenance must be performed on a regular basis. Performing maintenance actions can aid in providing safe and trouble-free operation of all JLL® equipment.
JLL® are not responsible for performing regular inspection and maintenance actions for your machine. JLL® representatives are available to answer any questions that you may have on +44 (0)800 6123 988.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES
Every JLL® bike that comes from the factory is already maintained, however, you just need to follow simple steps to maintain it. Keeping the bike in a clean state will help to prolong its life. Perform regular preventive maintenance to ensure normal operation of the unit. Keep a log of all maintenance actions to assist in staying current with all preventive maintenance activities. JLL® is not responsible for performing regular inspection or maintenance.
Read all instructions and warnings listed both in this chapter and in the Safety chapter. Contact JLL® Customer Service on +44 (0)800 6123 988 for any maintenance or service concerns.
- Dry cloth
Depending on where the bike is placed, you may experience dry air, causing a common experience of static electricity. You can notice that by walking across a carpet and then touching a metal object. On your bike you may experience a shock due to the build-up of static electricity on your body and the discharge path of the bike. If you experience this type of situation, you may want to increase the humidity to a comfortable level through the use of a humidifier.
Check your machine regularly for rust. If rust starts to appear on the screws it means the item is not housed in the correct environment and will need to be moved to a more suitable room. Any rust will indicate there may be moisture in the air and as a result this could impact on the integrity and performance of your machine.
EXERCISE BIKE CLEANING
Keep the pedals free of dust and debris for smooth running and preventing injuries. Dust/debris may cause damage to the chain and other moving parts.
After every workout use a neat, dry cloth for cleaning the bike and the handlebars to prevent the item of corrosion. Wipe away any sweat that may have dripped onto the bike. Avoid scratching the display by using a soft cloth.
Vacuum or sweep the floor underneath and around the bike. A treadmill mat can help to reduce dust.
For further cleaning, use a soft cloth or paper towel dampened with water. Do not use abrasive or chemical cleaning agents.
EXERCISE BIKE BALANCE
Place the bike on a level floor to avoid it being off-balance. If that is not possible, level the bike by adjusting the rubber feet located underneath the stabilisers.
Check if the bike is balanced:
- Stand in front of the unit with your hands on the handlebars.
- Gently rock the bike from side to side checking for any movement.
|⚠️WARNING: EQUIPMENT HAZARD
To avoid serious injury or death:
In case any issues arise, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0)800 6123 988 or email us at [email protected]
You can also visit our support centre at SUPPORT.JLLFITNESS.CO.UK for maintenance and assembly articles & videos.
- You should consult your physician, doctor or other health care professional before starting or taking part in any of our workout guides. It is your responsibility to evaluate your own health before taking part or performing any physical activity you may see associated with JLL Fitness Ltd.
- Always seek professional advice before changing your diet or starting any exercise program.
- JLL Fitness Ltd is not liable for any injuries or damages that may occur when assembling or using this exercise bike.
- By reading this you assume full responsibility for any injuries or changes to your physical well-being. You waive all rights and release JLL Fitness Ltd of blame from any injuries or damages to property that may occur whilst following our advice.
- This manual offers specific instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bike. Failure to follow these directions may result in your warranty being void.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @JLLFitness
© JLL Fitness Ltd . All Rights Reserved.
Download Manual PDF
JLL IC300 Indoor Cycling
User Manual PDF Download