Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI User Manual
Thank you for purchasing a Kinderkraft product.
We design our bicycles with your child in mind – we always care about safety and quality, which guarantees that with
the purchase of our products you get the comfort of the best possible choice. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE USE.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Compliance with the user manual ensures safe use of the toy. Read the user manual carefully before using the bike and keep it for future use. Recommended age: 1+.
- Use personal protective equipment such as helmets, gloves, elbow pads and knee pads. This product is intended for outdoor use. Do not use in road traffic. The kids cruiser bike should not be used near motor vehicles, streets, swimming pools, hills, roads, stairs or on uneven ground.
- Use the toy on flat, obstacle-free surfaces.
- To avoid serious injuries, continuous adult supervision is necessary.
- To avoid falls and collisions causing injury to the user or others, parents/guardians should draw children’s attention to the safety precautions to be taken. Before using the product, it is important to explain to children how to use it safely.
- The person using the product must always wear shoes. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
- Assembly must always be carried out by an adult. Before each use, check that the item is not damaged or worn and that all assembly and fastening parts are in good condition. Ensure that the bolts and nuts retain their auto-locking properties. Check that the assembly is complete and in good condition. If you notice that some parts are missing or damaged, do not use the product, but contact your retailer.
- Be careful when riding bicycles, you should know how to ride to avoid falls or collisions that could cause injury to the user or a third person.
- The safest areas for the persons using the bicycle are those with little or no vehicular traffic, such as private areas, playgrounds, schoolyards, and school playgrounds.
- This product is intended for a user with a minimum height of 74 cm and a maximum weight of 15 kg.
- Keep the packaging or dispose of it in accordance with local regulations. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
- For the safety of children, do not leave parts of the packaging freely accessible (plastic bags, cardboard boxes, etc.). Risk of suffocation!
I Bike components
- Steering wheel
- Front wheel, 2 pcs.
- Frame with back wheel and saddle
- Assembly wrench
II Assembling the bike
The first step is to install the pin (2) into the frame (4) (Fig. A.I). Then, put the steering wheel onto the pin (1) (Fig. A.II). You need to follow the instructions precisely. The steering wheel should lock onto the latch provided at the top of the pin (Fig. A.III). Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
NOTE! If the steering wheel does not lock, slightly loosen up the nut (located at the bottom of the pin), using the wrench (5) (Fig. B). Next, use your finger to press onto the thread and keep it in a position allowing the steering wheel to lock on. Once the steering wheel is locked on, tighten the nut again. Install the front wheels (3) by inserting them in the holes located at the bottom of the pin (2) (Fig. C). Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
How to remove front wheels? To remove front wheels, pull the lever located at the bottom of the pin, and then pull out the wheel(s) (Fig. D).
How to adjust the saddle? To adjust the saddle level, use the lever located at the bottom of the bike frame (4) – pull it and move the saddle to one of three available levels (Fig. E). The saddle may also be removed, using the lever, by pulling it completely out of the frame.
CAUTION: Before each use, check that all connecting parts (bolts, nuts) are in good fit. Keep small parts out of reach of children.
III Maintenance and cleaning, storage
Clean the product with a damp cloth or sponge. Protect from dust, moisture, water, high and very low temperatures, falls, etc.
IV. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI Warranty
- All Kinderkraft products are covered by a 24-month warranty. The warranty period starts from the date the product is handed over to the Buyer.
- The warranty is only valid in the member states of the European Union, excluding overseas territories (as currently defined, including in particular: Azores, Madeira, Canary Islands, French Overseas Departments, Åland Islands, Athos, Ceuta, Melilla, Helgoland, Büsingen am Hochrhein, Campione d’Italia and Livigno) and the territory of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland excluding the British Overseas Territories (e.g. Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands).
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to countries not listed above. The conditions of the additional warranty may be determined by the Seller.
- In some countries, it is possible to extend the warranty to a limited period of 120 months (10 years).The complete terms and conditions and the warranty extension registration form are available at WWW.KINDERKRAFT.COM
- The warranty is valid only in the territory indicated in paragraph 2. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
- Claims must be made by completing the form available at WWW.RMA.KINDERKRAFT.COM
- The warranty does not cover:
A. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to: scratches, dents and cracks in plastic, unless the failure is due to a material or manufacturing defect;
B. Damage resulting from misuse or poor maintenance – including but not limited to: mechanical damage to products caused by misuse or poor maintenance; Refer to the instructions for use and installation of the product contained in the user manual;
C. Damage caused by improper assembly, installation or disassembly of products and/or accessories; Refer to the instructions for use and installation of the product contained in the user manual; Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
D. Damage caused by corrosion, mould or rust, resulting from improper maintenance, care and storage;
E. Damage caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise resulting from the normal passage of time; This includes: tears or punctures in inner tubes; tyre damage; tyre tread damage; fading of fabrics resulting from mechanical use (e.g. on joints and covering of moving parts);
F. Damage or erosion caused by sun, perspiration, detergents, storage conditions or frequent washing, etc; Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
G. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, contact with liquid, earthquake or other external causes;
H. Products that have been modified to change functionality without 4Kraft’s written consent;
I. Products from which the serial number or lot number has been removed or tampered with in any way;
J. Damage caused by the use of third party components or products – including but not limited to: cup holders, umbrellas, reflectors, bells;
K. Damage caused by transport or by ground handling service providers.
- The warranty period for accessories included with the product is 6 months from the date of sale, excluding the faults described above.
- These warranty conditions are complementary to the Customer’s statutory rights with respect to 4KRAFT sp. z o.o. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer’s rights under warranty for defects in goods sold. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
- The full text of the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty is available on the website WWW.KINDERKRAFT.COM
All rights to this data are entirely reserved to 4Kraft Sp. z o.o. Any unauthorized use or misuse, including usufruct, copying, duplication and sharing, wholly or partially, without consent of 4Kraft Sp. z o.o. may result in legal consequences. Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
In the interests of our Clients – we are at your disposal if you have a problem with the product you received, contact us in the most convenient way for you ! Kinderkraft Tricycle MINIBI
International: [email protected]