MasterChef AMZ919101839 Stick Blender
with Cup User Manual
IMPORTANT SAFETY CAUTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed. These include the following:
- Read all instructions. Failure to follow and observe these instructions could lead to an accident.
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Blades are sharp and could cause harm, be careful and avoid direct contact with the blades’ cutting edges.
- Pay special attention when handling the blades, during assembly and disassembly operations and during cleaning.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- If the connection to the mains has been damaged, it must be replaced, take the appliance to an authorised technical support device.
- Ensure that the voltage indicated on the rating label matches the mains voltage before use.
- Connect the appliance to a socket that can supply a minimum of 10 amperes.
- Do not use plug adaptors
- Do not use the appliance if the cable or plug is damaged.
- If any of the appliance casings break, immediately disconnect the appliance front the mains to prevent the possibility of an electric shock.
- Do not use the appliance with damp hands or feet, or when barefooted.
- Do not force the power cord or use it to lift up, carry or unplug the appliance.
- Do not wrap the power cord around the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance with frozen goods or those containing bones.
- Check the state of the power cord. Damaged or tangled cables increase the risk of electric shock. If the cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or by an authorized technical service in order to avoid a hazard.
- The appliance is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Take the necessary measures to avoid starting the appliance involuntarily.
- This appliance can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Before using the appliance ensure that the blender foot is properly fixed in place.
- The temperature of the accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is in use.
WARNINGS This appliance is for household use only. No user-serviceable parts inside. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service center for examination, repair or adjustment. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Start button
- Two-speed controls
- Stainless steel blender leg
- ABS Cup 700ml
IN THE BOX
- 1 x stainless steel stick (blender leg)
- 1 x Stick blender
- 1 x ABS Cup 700ml
- 1 x Instruction manual.
- 200W – 220/240V – 50/60Hz
- 340mm x 48 mm
- Make sure that all the product’s packaging has been removed.
- Before using the product for the first time, clean the parts that will come into contact with food in the manner described in the cleaning section.
- Unroll the cable completely before plugging it in.
- Attach the blender foot to the motor body and turn in the direction of the arrow.
- Connect the appliance to the mains.
- Work with the food you want to process. This stick blender is used for making sauces, soups, mayonnaise, milkshakes, baby food etc.
- Put the food to be prepared in a jar.
- Turn the appliance on, by using one of the buttons.
- Select the speed you wish to use. (I) or (II)
- Once you have finished using the appliance:
– Stop the appliance by releasing the pressure on all the buttons.
– Unplug the appliance from the mains.
– Detach the blender foot from the motor body by turning in the opposite direction of the arrow.
|Add 1 egg, salt, some drops of vinegar or lemon to the receptacle. Fill with oil up to the level indicated and switch on, do not move or agitate until the oil has been bound.
|Add the fruit and mix with blender until smooth.
|Melt 30g of butter in a saucepan over a low heat, add 100g of lour and 30g of fried onion (beforehand chop using the mincer attachment) and gradually add 500ml of milk.
|Cut up 100g of apples, 100g of banana, 50g of biscuits and place into a receptacle. Add orange juice and blend.
|Potatoes can be blended while still in the saucepan.
- Disconnect the blender from the mains and allow it to cool before undertaking any cleaning task.
- Detach the blender foot from the hand blender.
- Clean the equipment with a damp cloth with a few drops of washing-up liquid and then dry.
- Do not use solvents, or products with an acid or base pH such as bleach, or abrasive products, for cleaning the appliance.
- Never submerge the hand blender in water or any other liquid or place it under running water.
- If the appliance is not in good condition of cleanliness, its surface may degrade and inexorably affect the duration of the appliance’s useful life and could become unsafe to use.
- The following pieces may be washed in a dishwasher (using a soft cleaning program): blender leg
- The draining/drying position of the articles washable in the dishwasher or in the sink must allow the water to drain away easily.
- Then dry all parts before its assembly and storage.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children.
- Unplug the blender from the mains. Detach the blender foot from the hand blender.
- Clean and dry all parts before storage.
- If necessary, move it to a position which is out of reach of children and pets.
ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY DISPOSAL
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
- The manufacturer provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer’s own country of residence, with a minimum of 1 year, starting from the date on which the appliance is sold to the end user.
- The warranty only covers defects in material or workmanship.
- The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by an authorized service centre. When making a claim under the warranty, the original bill of purchase (with purchase date) must be submitted.
- The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Incorrect use, e.g. overloading of the appliance, use of non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences
- Damage caused by non-observance of the user manual, e.g. connection to an unsuitable mains supply or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
We: Arovo BV, Doblijn 26, 1046 BN Amsterdam, The Netherlands, www.arovo.com, declare under our own responsibility that the product: Article number: AMZ919101839 – Article name: Stick blender with cup Barcode: 5060500952334 a) The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation: GS, EMC, LVD, LFGB, ROHS.
b) Meets the conditions laid down in the following harmonised standards: EN 60335-2-14:2006+A1:2008+A11:2012+A12:2016 -EN 60335-1:2012+A11:2014+ A13 :2017+A1 :2019+A14 :2019+A2 :2019 -EN 62233:2008, EN 55014-1:2017, EN 55014-2:2015, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 60335-1:2012 +A11:2014 +A13:2017 +A1:2019 +A2:2019 +A14:2019 EN 60335-2-14:2006 +A1:2008 +A11:2012 +A12:2016, EN 62233:2008.
In accordance with our policy of continual product improvement, we reserve the right to make technical and visual changes without notice. The current version of this instruction manual can be found under www.arovo.com/manuals
Arovo BV Doblijn 26 – 1046 BN Amsterdam – The Netherlands www.arovo.com Made in China
Item no.: AMZ919101839
Batch no.: 2021-7172
© 2021 Shine TV Limited. Masterchef and the Masterchef logo are registered trademarks of Shine TV Limited and its affiliates. Licensed by Endemol Shine IP B.V. All Rights Reserved.