Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling
Iron Instruction Manual
Sonifer,S.A. Avenida de Santiago, 86 30007 Murcia España Web: www.orbegozo.com
Made in P.R.C.
Read this manual carefully before running this appliance and save it for reference in order to obtain the best results and ensure safe use.
The curling iron is an electrical device, and the following safety standards must be observed at all times:
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children must never play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance must never be carried out by children without supervision.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep the appliance and the cable cord out of the reach of children less than 8 years old.
- WARNING: In order to ensure your children`s safety, please keep all packaging (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene etc.) out of their reach.
- If the supply cord is damaged it must be repaired by the Authorized Service Agent.
- Never pull on the cord when unplugging. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
- Do not use the unit with a damaged cord or plug, or if it is not working properly.
- Do not handle the appliance with wet hands.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Make sure the appliance has been unplugged before cleaning.
- This appliance must be installed following the national regulations for electrical installations.
- This appliance is for household use only. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
- In case that you need a copy of the instruction manual, you can find it in www.orbegozo.com.
- WARNING: In case of misuse, there is a risk of possible injury.
- After transportation in lower temperature conditions, leave the appliance in a warm room for at least two hours before turning it on.
- Do not operate the appliance near objects that can be easily deformed by high temperatures.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, sinks, or other containers that contain water.
- Do not place the curling iron on a smooth, uneven or heat unstable surface when in use.
- Do not touch the cone with your fingertips, the operating temperature rises to 190 ° C.
- To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock: do not scrape the curling iron cone.
- Keep the appliance unplugged if it is not being used. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
- Do not cover the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance in humid rooms.
- Do not allow the plug to overheat.
- Make sure the appliance is properly plugged in.
- Store the appliance in a cool, dry place.
- If the appliance is damaged during use, disconnect it from the power source immediately.
- Do not use any chemically active liquid (gasoline,
kerosene, alcohol, various solvents) to clean the case of the device. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
PARTS OF THE CURLER
- A. Handle
- B. On / off switch
- C. Indicator light
- D. Heating element
- E. Power cord
Voltage: 110-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
Maximum temperature: 190 ºC
Reaches operating temperature within 2 minutes.
Diameter: 19mm – 32mm
Method of use
- Fully unwind the power cord.
- Plug the cord into a suitable power source and press the on / off switch . The indicator light will turn on.
- Wait 2 minutes for it to reach operating temperature.
- Take a section of dry hair, place it in the area of the heating element and quickly roll the section around the surface.
- Wait 8-10 seconds and then release the hair. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
- After use, press the on / off switch. The light will turn off.
- Unplug the appliance.
- Wait for it to cool down before putting it away.
- Different types of hair require different intensity when curling them.
- If your hair is fine or weak, you should set a strand of hair for a short period of time.
- If your hair is coarse and loose, the curling time should be increased. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
- Choose the best time suitable for your hair type, start with a few seconds, gradually increasing the time until the desired effect is obtained.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down, then use a soft damp cloth to clean the outer surface.
- Do not clean the appliance with other tools. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron
Disposal of old electrical appliances.
The European directive 2012/19/UE on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), requires that old household electrical appliances must not be disposed of in the normal unsorted municipal waste stream. Old appliances must be collected separately in order to optimize the recovery and recycling of the materials they contain, and reduce the impact on human health and the environment. The crossed out “wheeled bin” symbol on the product reminds you of your obligation, that when you dispose of the appliance, it must be separately collected. Consumers should contact their local authority or retailer for information concerning the correct disposal of their old appliance.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY: This device complies with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU and the requirements of the EMC directive 2014/30/EU. Orbegozo PL 1160 Hair Curler Curling Iron