PECOLE PE-18 Dog Training Collar with Remote User Manual
This product has a warranty period of 1 year. The full details of the warranty and its terms applicable to this product can be found in www.pecole.vip. If you have any questions, please attach your order number to us: [email protected] in your email and we will reply as soon as possible.
Scan the QR code for more details
Important safety information
The warning and caution are used to remind you of potential dangers. Please observe the warning and be careful with all the safety information to avoid possible harm.
This product is not suitable for aggressive dogs. If your dog is prone to aggressive behaviors, please do not use this product. Aggressive dogs may cause serious harm to the owner and others. If you are not sure whether this product is suitable for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainers.
It indicates a dangerous situation that, if not avoided, can lead to mild or moderate injuries. Safety during training: your dog should have a strong leash. The leash should have a certain length, so as to enable your dog to chase an object and prevent your dog from reaching the road or other unsafe places. When your dog tries to chase, you must also have enough physical strength to restrain it.
Dog training collar is not a toy, please keep it out of the reach of children.
It indicates a dangerous situation that, if not avoided, may cause injuries to your pet.
Please read carefully and follow the instructions in this user manual. It is
very important to wear the receiver collar correctly.
If the receiver collar is worn too long or too tight on your pet’s neck, it may cause skin injuries, from redness to pressure ulcer, which is often called as bedsore.
– Avoid wearing the receiver collar on your dog for more than 12 hours every day.
– The receiver collar can be re-positioned on your pet’s neck every 1 to 3 hours.
– Check whether the strength is appropriate to prevent excessive pressure. Please set it according to the instructions in this user manual.
– When using a separate receiver collar to tie the dog leash, it is not allowed to overlap it on the receiver collar to avoid excessive pressure at the contact points of the receiver collar.
– Clean the dog’s neck and receiver collar contact points with a wet cloth every week.
– Check the neck of the dog in contact with the receiver collar daily for signs of rash or bedsores.
– If rash or bedsore is found, please stop using the collar until the skin heals.
– If the rash or bedsore persists for more than 48 hours, please take your dog to the vet.
|Used to remotely control the receiver collar to train pets.
|Wear it on your dog to receive the command from the remote transmitter
|USB charging cable
|Used to charge the remote transmitter and receiver collar
|Install it on the remote transmitter to prevent loss.
|Detailed product specifications.
|Test light tool
|Used for impact function test and as a tool for tightening or loosening contact points.
|2 long contact points for dogs with thick hair 2 short contact points for dogs with short hair
|Conductive silicone prongs
|Sleeve on the contact point to make the contact point softer.
|The remote transmitter rotates the switch knob and controls the strengthen vibration and shock.
|Control panel display
|Remote transmitter keypad lock button
|Vibration mode button
|Beep mode button
|Shock mode button
|Shock +10% boost
|Improve the current shock level by 10%
|Micro USB charging port
|USB charging port
|Signal transmission antenna
|Pairing of receiver collar and selection of multiple receiver collars
|Adjust the shock level
|Adjust the vibration level
|Wrist strap clip
|The position where the wrist strap is installed
|The receiver collar releases a beep to train the dog
|On/off (receiver collar)
|Receiver collar switch button
|Contact point for releasing shock
|Magnetic charging port
|Magnetic base charging port
|Vibration, beep and shock training model
|9 adjustable vibration levels and 99 adjustable shock levels
|Dual battery status display of remote transmitter and receiver collar
|The waterproof grade of receiver collar is IPX7 (the remote transmitter is not waterproof)
|Remote control range 1600 feet
|Long-life lithium polymer battery
|Large digital display
|One remote transmitter can support up to 4 receiver collars
|Magnetic charging port
Product setting steps
*In accordance with the following product steps before using the dog training collar.
Remote transmitter and receiver collar charging
When the charging is completed, the green light will be on.
Installation of contact points and conductive silicone prongs
1. Select the correct contact points and length of conductive silicone prongs according to your dog’s hair type.
– For dogs with thick hair, please use 2 long contact points and conductive silicone prongs.
– For dogs with short hair, please use 2 short contact points and conductive silicone prongs.
2. Insert the contact point into the port of the receiver collar, use the test light tool to rotate clockwise and tighten it (3A).
3. Install the conductive silicone prongs on the contact point to make it softer – it can be more comfortable to the dog’s skin (3B).
Adjustable receiver collar
- Untie the strap from the slide buckle (4A).
- Adjust the slide buckle according to the size of the dog (4B).
- Pass the strap through the slide buckle (4C).
- Thread the excess strap through the buckle (4D).
- Turning on the receiver collar
Press receiver collar button for 5 seconds until the green LED light flickers quickly. In normal mode, the green LED light will flash, indicating that the receiver collar is turned on and ready to receive the signal from the remote transmitter.
- Turning off the receiver collar
Press receiver collar button for 3 seconds until the red LED light appear.
Note: in order to prolong the battery life, please turn off the receiver collar when not in use.
First press the vibration/beep/shock button next to the controller, and then adjust the strength through the switch knob of the controller to adjust the strength for vibration/beep/shock. The vibration level can be adjusted from 1 to 9, and the static shock level can be adjusted from 1 to 99. Please adjust it according to your dog’s reaction. It is not recommended to hold down the vibration button for too long to avoid any physiological or psychological impact on your dog.
How to use the test light tool
- Shock function test
– Turn on the receiver collar.
– Attach the contactor of the test light tool to the contact points (or conductive silicone prongs).
– Press the shock button, and the test light tool will light up. It will light up according to the increase of shock degree.
- As a tool for tightening or loosening the contact points
You can skip this step because this setting has been paired by the factory settings.
- Please ensure that the receiver collar is turned off.
- Hold down the switch for 5 seconds until the green light flashes quickly.
- Controller pairing: press and hold the channel selection button D to pair the receiver collar.
- Pairing succeeded: the receiver collar will beep and the green light will flash slowly.
Installing the receiver collar
The contact point must directly contact the skin of the dog’s neck, check the tightness of the receiver collar, and insert two fingers tightly between the receiver collar and neck.
Turning on the remote transmitter and receiver collar
When the collar is not used, please turn off the remote transmitter and receiver collar to increase the battery life. (Press the button for 3 seconds to turn off the receiver collar)
Three training mode instructions
- Beep instruction
Give an instruction to the receiver collar to beep at a unadjustable volume
- Vibration instruction
Give a vibration instruction to the receiver collar.
Adjustment of vibration strength: hold down the vibration level button B and simultaneously rotate the level regulator A of the remote transmitter.
- Shock instruction
Multiple receiver collar systems
(NOTE: If you only use one receiver collar, please skip this step. This setting only applies to multiple receiver collar with one remote transmitter.)
Step 1: Pairing the 2nd, 3rd or 4th receiver collar.
(NOTE: You should buy an extra receiver collar.)
- Receiver collar:
Make sure the receiver collar is turned off. Press and hold the switch for 5 seconds until the green light flashes quickly.
- Remote transmitter:
Press and hold the pairing/channel selection button D, and simultaneously rotate the level regulator A to select the dog icon. (For example, Dog 2, the Dog 2 icon will flash.) Press the remote transmitter pairing/channel selection button D to pair the receiver collar.
Step 2: Receiver collar switching
You can train 4 dogs by switching channels.
Press and hold the pairing/channel selection button D, and simultaneously rotate the level regulator Ato select the dogs to be trained.
Step 3: Reset all paired receiver collars.
Make sure the remote transmitter is “ON”.
Press and hold the button B and C, turn the regulator switch A from OFF to ON. All paired receivers collar will be deleted and the Dog 1 icon will be flashes. Pair the receiver collar again.
Matters needing attention in pet training
- Select contact points and conductive silicone prongs.
For the best effect, please choose the right contact point according to your dog’s coat. For dogs with thick hair, please use 2 long contact points and conductive silicone prongs. For dogs with short hair, please use 2 short contact points and conductive silicone prongs.
- Accessories suitable for training
Please wear the receiver collar correctly, so that the contact point is close to the dog’s skin. After the receiver collar is worn correctly, you should be able to put two fingers between the receiver collar and the dog’s neck.
Too loose: the receiver collar will move around your dog’s neck, and the contact point may hurt your dog’s skin.
Too tight: it may cause breathing difficulties to your dog. Precautions:
a. Don’t shave your pet’s neck, because it will increase the risk of skin irritation.
b. Don’t wear the receiver collarfor more than 12 hours every day, otherwise it may cause skin irritation.
Frequently asked questions
1. My pet doesn’t respond when I press the beep, vibration or shock button.
Check whether the receiver collar is turned on.
Please check whether the battery in the reroute transmitter is low.
Put the test light tool provided in the kit on the receiver collar. Adjust the strength of shock levels.
2. The receiver collar cannot be turned on
Make sure the receiver collar is charged.
3. The receiver collar fails to response to the controller.
Make sure that the receiver collar is turned on.
4. Is vibration/electric shock safe for my pets?
Although vibration/shock is unpleasant, it is harmless to your pet. Electronic training equipment needs the interaction and participation of the owner to achieve the desired effect.
5. How old must my pet reach before using the remote training collar?
Your pet should be able to recognize basic obedience commands, such as “sit down” or “don’t move”. Your pets should be at least 6 months old before using the training collar.
6. Is the receiver collar waterproof?
7. When using the dog training collar, the receiving range of the receiver collar is 1600 feet?
The range of distance training will vary according to the terrain, weather, vegetation and signal transmission of other radio equipment.
Replacement parts and accessories
|Replacement Part Number
|USB Charging Cable
|Test Light Tool
|Conductive Silicone Prongs
Manufacturer: Dongguan Dirui Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Floor 5, Building G, Tailian Science and Technology Park, Xiaobian Community, Chang’an Town, Dongguan Made in China
Download Manual PDF
PECOLE PE-18 Dog Training Collar with Remote
User Manual PDF Download