Power Dynamics BGO30 Series In Outdoor
Speaker Set IPX5 User Manual
Congratulations to the purchase of this Power Dynamics product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the unit in order to benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the unit. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock.
Keep the manual for future reference.
– Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
– The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
– Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
– Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
– The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
– Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
– If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
– If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
– To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain and moisture.
– All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
– During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
– If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on.
– To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
– Do not repeatedly switch the fixture on and off. This shortens the life time.
– Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
– Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
– Do not force the controls.
– This unit is with speaker inside which can cause magnetic field. Keep this unit at least 60cm away from computer or TV.
– If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the unit on again.
– Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the unit with a dry cloth.
– Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
– Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
– Switch the unit off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/ or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the unit.
– Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the unit in safe conditions.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.
⚠ This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.
The unit has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the unit. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!
NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.
Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalid your warranty. Do not make any changes to the unit. This would also invalid your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Power Dynamics cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by a disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR SPEAKERS
Step 1: Make sure the audio system is turned off before making any connection.
Step 2: Connect the speaker(s) to the output of the amplifier (- = negative pole / + = positive pole) (1).
Step 3: When connecting several speakers, make sure that all speakers have the same polarity and that the amplifier is not overloaded.
Power Max. : 60W
Power RMS : 25W
Impedance : 8Ohm
Frequency response : 100Hz – 20kHz
SPL @1W/1m : 89dB
Woofer : 3” Polypropylene
IP rating : IPX5
Dimensions per unit : 180 x 120 x 100mm
Weight per unit : 0.45kg
The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
The products referred to in this manual conform to the European Community Directives to which they are subject:
- Low Voltage (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/EU
Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2019 by Tronios The Netherlands
Power Dynamics BGO30 Series In Outdoor
Speaker Set IPX5 User Manual PDF Download