Pyle Stereo Power Speaker Amplifier PCA3 User Manual
Your New Pyle Amplifier gives you the power and versatility you need in a professional sound system. The amplifier’s wide frequency response makes it suitable for amplifying music or vocal program material. PCA3 is compatible with Walkman and computer devices and gadgets (MP3) via 3.5mm to RCA converter.
Please read this manual thoroughly before you attempt to set up and use the amplimer. It contains a range of installation suggestions as well as instructions to ensure safe usage.
Installed properly, you can expect years of trouble-free service from this product.
⚠ This product can expose you to a chemical or group of chemicals, which may include “Nickel Carbonate” which is known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
FEATURES AND CONTROLS
- Power On/Off and LED Indicator: Main power switch, the indicator lights when the ampler is turned on
- BLUE LED Output Level Display
- Treble Tone Control: Lets you boost or attenuate treble, for the desired sound
- Bass Tone Control: Lets you boost or attenuate bass, for the desired sound
- Master Volume Control: Lets you adjust the overall sound level
- MODE, PLAY, PREV and NEXT Function Control buttons:
• MODE Button: For audio selection like WIRELESS BT/ SD/ LINE IN
• PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON: Play and Pause control button
• PREV/NEXT: Quick backward or next song
- LED Display: Displays the output level and selected input
- SD Card Input
- USB Flash Drive Input
- Wireless BT Antenna: Wireless BT Streaming receiver
- Push Type Speaker L/R Terminals: Lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the Amplifier.
- FM ANTENNA CONNECTOR: Connection for AM and FM antennas.
- RCA L/R LINE Input: Lets you connect the desired LINE input source
- Fuse: The amplifier uses fuse for protection against surges and short circuit. If the amplifier suddenly turns off and will not turn on, check the fuse. If necessary, replace it with a 1-amp, 250-volt, fast-acting, 5x20mm fuse (not supplied).
- Voltage Selector: Select the voltage of AC power input source.
The amplifier has selectable input voltage from 110V/60Hz which is the standard in USA and CANADA. You can also switch the input voltage to 230V/50Hz for EUROPEAN operation. Please make sure the switch is in the proper position before operating otherwise severe damage will result which is not covered by the warranty. Please also replace the fuse with proper rating in this situation.
- AC IN Power Cord
WIRELESS BT STREAMING OPERATION INSTRUCTION
External devices which have a built-in BT feature can be connected to this amplifier wirelessly to play through the amplifier’s speakers. If your amp is connected to speakers, you will hear audible tones which will help for connecting.
- At first be sure that the amplifier is powered ON, and turn the volume to low. Pull out the BT Antenna at the back panel for better receiving signal. Press MODE button on the front panel then the BT Indicator light will be lit. (The unit is automatically ready to pair with your device)
- Turn ON the Wireless BT function of your external device.
- Search for available devices within range of your external Wireless BT device.
- Wait for a while then and the “PYLEUSA” on the paired devices list on your external device and select “PYLEUSA”, or and the “BT” on the paired devices list on your external device and select “BT”.
- Your amplifier will beep and the lights will fish once when pairing is successful.
- You can now play music and other audio on your external device through your amplifier.
- The amplifier will beep and the lights will fish once again when the external device is turned off or unpaired.
Care and Maintenance
Your Pyle Pro Amplifier is an example of superior design and craftsmanship. The following suggestions will help you care for your amplifier so you can enjoy years of use:
- Keep the amplifier dry. If it gets wet, wipe immediately.
- Use the amplifier only in well-ventilated installations.
- Handle the amplifier gently and carefully – do not drop!
- Keep the amplifier away from dust and dirt.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth to keep it looking new.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, solvents or detergents!
Replacing a fuse
This amplifier requires fuse with the proper rating for protection from power surges and short circuits. If the amplifier suddenly turns off or would not turn on, the fuse is properly blown.
- Let the amplifier cool down and see if it starts again before you assume a fuse needs to be replaced.
- Unplug the amplifier from the AC outlet.
- Turn the fuse holder cap and pull out the cap.
- Remove the old fuse and replace it with an identical one.
CAUTION: Never use a fuse with a higher rating
Connecting two 4-8 ohm speakers in stereo mode
Connecting two 4-8 ohm speakers in stereo mode.
Connecting four 8 ohm speakers in stereo mode.
- Compact and Powerful Mini Amp System
- Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- USB/SD/FM playing
- Wireless BT Streaming
- RCA Jack Input
- Push Type Speaker Outputs
- Blue LED Output Level Display
- Power On/Off Switch and LED Indicator
- Treble, Bass and Master Volume Controls
- Compatible With Audio/Computerize Devices (MP3 Players) Via 3.5mm To RCA Converter
- Includes FM Antenna to Improve FM Sensitivity
Wireless BT Connectivity:
- Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing Ability
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Wireless BT Devices (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, computers, etc.)
- Wireless BT Version: 5.0
- Wireless BT Network Name: ‘PYLEUSA’
- Wireless Range: Up to 40’ ft.
What’s in the Box:
- Stereo Amplifier System
- Remote Control
- FM Antenna
- Power Output: 2 x 75 Watt MAX Power
- Impedance: 15W, 10% RMS @ 8-Ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 350mV
- T.H.D.: 0.1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB
- Tone Controls: Bass & Treble: +/-10dB (100Hz/10kHz)
- Fuse: 1.5 A, 250V Fast-Acting (5 x 20mm)
- Power Cable Length: 4.9’ ft.
- Power: 120/240V Voltage Selector, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48” x 2.87” x 5.39” -inches
Will the flash drive USB and sd card reader play wave files
Yes PCA3 can play wave format file.
Pyle Stereo Power Speaker Amplifier PCA3 User Manual PDF Download