sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker Wireless
Charger and Powerbank User Manual
Scan the QR code to access an online version of this manual
01. What’s in the box?
Thank you for choosing our Maverick Hybrid 3-in-1 Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Charger and Powerbank. For optimum performance and safety, please read instructions carefully before usage. Please keep this manual for future reference.
- 1x Maverick Hybrid
- 1x USB Type-A to USB Type-C charging cable
- 1x Product manual
02. Product Overview
- 1. Wireless charging pad
- LED indicator
- Battery LED indicator
- USB-C input/output
- USB-A output
- UNISYNC button
- Power button
03. Quick Start Guide
Charging Maverick Hybrid
Important note: Charging the Maverick Hybrid requires the use of a standard AC wall charger. The Maverick Hybrid is supplied with a USB-A to USB-C charging cable, but does not include a wall charger.
- Connect the USB Type-C cable into Maverick Hybrid Speaker USB Type-C port and connect the other end of cable into a power source*.
- White LEDs indicate the level of charge**.
*Power source options include USB connection to a Sprout AC power adapter, a Sprout car charger or computer/notebook USB connection.
**Full charge will take approximately 4 hours. Please refer to the LED indicator section in this product manual.
Press the power button once to see the battery level. Battery LED indicator will turn off automatically after 30 seconds when there is no power input/output.
The speaker will announce “Low Battery” when the battery level reaches 10%. At this point, wireless charging and USB charging will be disabled. They will remain disabled until the battery is completely drained, or the Maverick Hybrid is plugged in to charge.
USB charging output
Maverick Hybrid can connect and recharge a variety of devices using its 10050mAh internal battery. Simply connect your devices USB Type-C or USB Type-A cable into the available USB ports sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
Press the power button once to turn on the Powerbank, place the phone vertically on the wireless charging symbol.
Maverick Hybrid’s wireless charging pad conveniently recharges your Qi-compatible devices, with an efficient power output of up to 10W. To operate, place a Qi-certified phone on the wireless charging pad (transmitter side) on the Maverick Hybrid.
- Press the power button for approximately three seconds. Maverick Hybrid single LED will flash blue/red to indicate the Maverick Hybrid is ready for pairing*.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone/music device**.
- `Maverick Hybrid’ will appear on your mobile phone/music device. Select `Maverick Hybrid’ to pair.
- Once your mobile phone/music device is connected to the Maverick Hybrid, you will hear `Bluetooth connected’***.
- Enjoy your music sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker
*If the single LED is not flashing red and blue, hold the UNISYNC button for 5 seconds to initiate Bluetooth pairing sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
**If you are not familiar with Bluetooth pairing for your mobile phone or music device, refer to the user guide for your mobile phone/music device for instructions to pair a new device using Bluetooth.
***Maverick Hybrid will always store the last device paired and if the device is within Bluetooth range, Maverick Hybrid will automatically connect to the device.
Press the play/pause/answer button to play or pause songs and answer mobile phone calls sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
04. Extra Controls
If you are using the UNISYNC feature you can connect your Maverick Hybrid as a primary, then connect up to 50 UNISYNC devices with replicas sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
To connect to another UNISYNC compatible speaker, short press the UNISYNC button on your primary device once to enter UNISYNC Mode. Once the primary announces it is in UNISYNC Mode, repeat on the other device. After the replica announces it is in UNISYNC Mode, press the UNISYNC button once more the replica will announce it is using UNISYNC Audio. The primary speaker will show a solid blue light while replicas will show a flashing red and blue light sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
Press UNISYNC button again to disable UNISYNC. sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker*
Press and hold the UNISYNC button for five seconds to reset the UNISYNC function.**
*If UNISYNC is disabled, Maverick Hybrid will disconnect from but remember the replicas connected to it.
**Resetting UNISYNC will enable Maverick Hybrid to `forget’ all replica devices sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
The single blue LED indicator will flash when Maverick Hybrid is switched on sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
When it is flashing red and blue LED light, the Maverick Hybrid is in pairing mode.
The battery LED indicator will flash from one to four LEDs to indicate Maverick Hybrid is charging. The lights will stop flashing once Maverick Hybrid is fully charged sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
- Unit size: 190 x 79 x 31 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 400g
- Speaker: Total 10W
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 22kHz
- Power source: 3.7V 10050mAh lithium battery
- Playtime: 20 hours from full charge at 50% volume level
- Charging time: Approximately 4 hours (PD 3.0 fast charging)
- Bluetooth: V5.1
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC
- USB Type-C charging input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A
- USB Type-C charging output: 5V/2A
- USB Type-A 2.0 output: 5V/2A
- Wireless charging output: 10W (max)
06. sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker Important Safety Information
- Keep Maverick Hybrid dry. Never place Maverick Hybrid in water.
- Do not store Maverick Hybrid in very hot or cold areas. It is recommended that you use your Maverick Hybrid at room temperature only.
- Do not open to modify, repair, or remove any original componentry of the Maverick Hybrid. A qualified technician must carry out repair work.
- Do not remove the built-in battery.
- Do not put metal objects or magnets between the mobile device and the wireless charging surface.
- Stop using Maverick Hybrid immediately if it bulges, leaks, or smells, and contact the Manufacturer for service sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
07. Consumer Guarantee
Our Goods come with consumer guarantees under Australia Consumer Law. Under this legislation you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if they are not of acceptable quality and the failure is not a major failure. If you have any questions about your rights in relation to this product, please return it to point of sale or contact us at www.sproutinc.com.au. For more information about your rights under Australia Consumer Law go to www.accc.gov.au.
Your Maverick Hybrid Speaker is warranted to the original owner for 24 months from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. The warranty does not cover misuse of this product and liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product. If you have any problems while using the product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team sprout EXVO0008 3-In-1 Bluetooth Speaker.
For warranty and technical support please visit sproutinc.com.au or email [email protected]
Thank you for choosing a Sprout product.