REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming
Robot Racer User Manual
Important safety information
Thank you for buying this REVOLT item. To ensure that you operate the vehicle chestly, please read these instructions carefully before first use and store them in a safe place for future reference REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer .
- Keep the smaller-sized accessories out of the reach of children.
- Do not store batteries in a hot environment (e.g. near open flames or a heating device).
- Children must be supervised by an adult when operating the vehicle. The vehicle should always remain within Ille line of sight of the driver (or instructor).
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries. When installing or changing the batteries, ensure that they are connected in the correct polarity. Do not mix old and new batteries or different types of batteries.
- Do not short circuit the battery terminals REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer .
- If you do not plan to use the vehicle for at least 10 days, discharge the battery to 40%-50% (i.e. ff the battery is fully chaired, drive the vehicle for half of the total driving time). This helps to prolong the lifespan of the battery.
- You must only use the chair, ing cable provided. Disconnect Ille charging cable from the vehicle before cleaning. Regularly inspect Ille charging cable’s wires, plug socket outer casing and other accessories to ensure They are not damaged. If there are any signs of damage, discontinue use immediately until repaired.
- After use, ensure that the vehicle and remote control are switched off and remove the batteries in the remote control.
- The packaging and this manual contain important information and should be kept in a safe place for future reference.
Repair and maintenance
- Clean the product regularly with a dean, soft cloth.
- Avoid exposing the product to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not submerge the product in water, as this may damage the electrical components REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer .
About this product
ADDING WATER TO THE TANK:
- Add clean tap water to the use the VAPOR (realistic smoke effect).
- Be careful to only put water in the vehicle’s tank and not to spill water on the vehicle as this may cause a short circuit.
REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer CONTENTS:
- 1 X Transforming Robot Racer
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- Water Bottle (For Adding Water To Transforming Robot Racer)
Charging the battery
Align the charging head of the USB charging cable with the charging port of the battery and push together.
NOTE: Charging input 5V, 200mA. (input current will directly affect charging time)The indicator light will stay constant when the battery is charging and tum off when the battery is fully charged. A full charge takes approximately 140 min REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer .
* This product must be assembled and used under the direct supervision of an adult.
* This product contains small components that present a choking hazard if swallowed; this product is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
* Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
* Regular examination of USB charger for any damage to their cord, plug, enclosure and other parts ,and they must not be used until the damage has been repaired.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer .
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not/ installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer :
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
“This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for general population(uncontrolled exposure). This device must not be collocated or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.”
Decoration of Conformity Inserts:
“Hereby, Guang Dong Syma model drone Industrial co, ltd, declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.”
A copy of the full DoC is attached REVOLT GC887552-67 Transforming Robot Racer .
GUANGDONG SYMA MODEL AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
Address:No.2 West Xingye Road,Laimei Industrial Area,Chenghai,Shantou. Guangdong.China
Sales hotline: 0754-86980668, After-sales hotline: 0754-86395095
Fax: 0754-86395098 Zip code: 515800
The manufacturer the right to the final interpretation of this instruction manual.