ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone
Speaker User Manual
Names of Product Parts
Because it emits the accompaniment microphone sound at the same time when used as a Bluetooth microphone speaker compatible with a karaoke a pp, you may enjoy karaoke conveniently anytime, anywhere. You may also listen to music wirelessly by using Itasca standalone speaker. It has a USB JX)tassel as a wireless function, so you may listen to music saved on a USB card without having to connect Bluetooth. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
Furthermore, the microphone implication function enables you to use the microphone wirelessly without the need far a bothersome cable connection during meetings and seminars.
- Free wireless Bluetooth connection
- It may function as general loudspeaker microphone (volume/echo).
- Simple charging with C-type charging terminal ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Buttons placed on the front of the speaker
- Compatible with a variety of smart devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets to enjoy music
- Power ON/OFF
1) When you press and hold the power button, both the microphone and the LED switch on at the same time. 2) When the power is turned on and the power button is pressed twice, the LED tums off. 3) When you press the power button twice again, the LED turns on. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- How to connect with Bluetooth
1) When you switch on the speaker, the indicator light illuminates and it instantly enters Bluetooth mode. 2) Enable the Bluetooth function on your phone (or Bluetooth device) and search for a new device. 3) To register, choose MIC from the list of detected devices. 4) The Bluetooth connection is complete when the connection notification displays. 5) There is no need to repeat the pairing process because the previously paired Bluetooth device will be immediately connected. 6) If the speaker is linked to one Bluetooth device through Bluetooth, it cannot be connected to another, thus you must disconnect it and reconnect it with a new device. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- How to record your voice
1) Connect the phone and microphone with bluetooth.
2) Begin recordings with your phone’s recording app ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Listening to music
You can listen to music in Bluetooth mode.
- Using the karaoke app
Search for karaoke in the App Store or Google Play, download the karaoke app, then pair the Bluetooth microphone speaker with your smartphone. You can use it after selecting a song in the app. You can also record in the case of a program that supports the recording capability. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
(2)This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible far compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to Part.15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, mace use harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. if this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an autlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer Oran experienced radio/TV technician for help.
We provide the following warranty on the product in compliance with Consumer Damage Compensation Regulations, When a service is requested, it is provide by the Royce Customer Center. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- In the event of a failure caused by the consumer’s carelessness in handling or irresponsible repair or rebuilding
- In the case of malfunction caused by repair by someone other than the Ray the Co., Ltd. customer center’.
- In the case of a failure caused by the acquisition and use of sold items other than those provided by Royche Co,. Ltd.
when a consumable item has reached the end of its service life and must be replaced, Before requesting for service, please read the user manual, (Service is limited to a separate standard if repair is not possible) ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Consolation Hours: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Fn)
- Customer Support Center: 02-711-00TI
- website Reception: www.royche.co.kr
Precautions for Use
Please read the precautions below before using the product for your own safety.
- If you are unable to turn on the Bluetooth microphone speaker, turn it off and on again or charge it. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- When not in use, be sure to turn off the Bluetooth microphone speaker.
- Do not disassemble the speaker for repair or modification unless instructed to do so by the Royce A/S Center.
- Do not place the speaker in a hot or dusty environment.
- Because there is a risk of electric shock from a short circuit, do not connect with wet hands and do not place in water or damp locations.
- Due to the nature of the product, the video playback technique may be out of sync while using the karaoke app.
- If you hear howling (the sound of the speaker coming back into the microphone), lower the volume and echo level.
- If you increase the volume of the microphone, you may pick up on little noises. This is related to the microphone’s properties and is not a product defect.
- If the product is damaged, discontinue use. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Long-term exposure to high-pitched noises can harm your hearing.
- Store the product in a dry area without moisture and do not leave it at high or low temperatures to prevent deformation and corrosion.
- Wipe the product clean with a soft, dry towel.
- If you want to use the battery for a long-time, make sure to switch it off after using the product
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice in order to enhance the product. This device is suited for household (Class B) electromagnetic waves and is primarily intended for use at home, but it may be used in all locations. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Music playback is not smooth or does not work when the battery is depleted.
- To charge the product, connect it to the USB charging port on the back with the provided cable.
- Before using Bluetooth for the first time after purchase, it is recommended to fully charge the product before use.
- The charging state is displayed by the indicator, which is lit in red light while charging and goes off when completely charged .
- Charging takes around 2-3 hours. (Charging time may vary based on the remaining battery level and charger capacity)
- Connect the charging cable to the speaker while it is switched off to charge. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- If you have difficulty in pairing
(1) Check whether the speaker is in pairing mode (refer to 1. Bluetooth connection method). If the speaker is not in pairing mode, switch it off and on again and try again.
(2) It may be difficult to connect if there are several Bluetooth devices nearby. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
Turn off Bluetooth on any other devices that are not in use, then try again_
(3) Turn off the last connected device’s Bluetooth and try again.
- When there is no sound or when there is a great deal of noise
(1) Check to see whether the smartphone’s (or Bluetooth device’s) volume is turned off or too low.
(2) The battery is running loon power. Please use after fully charging. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
- Poor audio quality
(1) Make sure the Bluetooth device and the speaker are not too far apart.
(2) Check your surroundings for any walls or bulky items that may be interfering with the radio signal between the Bluetooth device and the speaker. ROYCHE BT21 Minini Bluetooth Microphone Speaker