Style SELECTIONS 1678VA-49-311-934 48.875-In Vanity
with Top User Manual
Serial Number _____________________
Purchase Date _____________________
Questions, problems, missing parts? Before returning to your retailer, call our customer service department at 877-888-8225, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., EST, Monday – Sunday. You could also contact us at [email protected].
|C||Left Door (preassembled
to vanity (A))
|D||Right Door (preassembled
to vanity (A))
⚠ SAFETY INFORMATION
Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to assemble, operate, or install this product.
- There are several assembly steps, including unpacking, that require two adults.
- Follow these instructions closely, take your time, and use care while assembling this vanity.
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Before beginning assembly of product, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with package contents list and hardware contents list. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble the product.
Estimated Installation Time: 20-30 minutes (24 hours for silicone caulk to dry)
Tools Required for Installation (not included): Phillips screwdriver, utility knife or scissors, silicone caulk, power drill with drill bit Helpful Tools (not included): Measuring tape, level
Note: Clean area where the vanity (A) will be permanently located prior to beginning installation, ensuring the vanity (A) will not interfere with any water supply and drain lines once mounted.
- With two people, carefully place vanity (A) against the wall in its final location. While holding the vanity base firmly against the wall, use the pre-assembled levellers on the bottom of each leg of the vanity (A) to level the item. Twisting the levellers counter clockwise will raise the height of the vanity (A), and twisting them clockwise will lower the vanity.
Once the vanity is in place, against the wall, and level from front to back and side to side, drill a hole through the vanity mounting area and into the wall studs (as illustrated in diagram 1). Using appropriate mounting hardware (not included), secure the vanity (A) to a wall stud. If possible, secure the vanity (A) to two wall studs for increased stability.
⚠ WARNING Vanity (A) MUST be secured to wall.
Note: At this stage it may be easier to install the faucet and drain kit (not included) to top (B) per the manufacturer’s instructions, before moving on to Step 2.
- Apply stain free silicone caulk (not included) to the top edge of vanity (A). With the help of another adult, gently lower top (B) onto the vanity (A). Wipe away any excess caulk with a soft cloth, and wait approximately 24 hours for it to dry.
- From the front of the assembly, insert shelf pins (CC) at desired height, ensuring they are level. Place shelf (E) on top of shelf pins (CC).
- If you need to adjust the doors, do so in the following manner. To adjust door up or down, loosen screws (a) on both hinges, adjust door, and retighten screws. To adjust door left or right, turn screws (b) on both hinges, in or out. To adjust door in or out, loosen screws (c) on both hinges, adjust door, and retighten screws.
Note: This vanity base comes with two different handle options.
- One set of handles (BB) are packaged separately in the box. If you would like to switch handles, simply remove the existing handles and attach the other finish, as illustrated in the diagram.
Assembly is now complete. Install desired faucet and drain assemblies (neither included) per the manufacturers’ instructions to complete the installation.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the vanity regularly with a soft, non-lint producing cloth or household dusting product.
- You can clean the vanity with a gentle, non-abrasive household cleaner.
- Make sure to dry the wood immediately with a soft cloth or towel.
- The gel coat cultured marble combo top can be clean with standard non-abrasive all surface cleaner.
- Tips for using touch-up pen (AA): For scratches, stroke in direction of scratch; for worn areas, stroke in direction of wood grain. Rub off excess colorant promptly with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use products to clean the top that contain acetone, lemon, vinegar or other acids as these may cause damage to the top surface.
The manufacturer warrants this item against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any damage on the product by accident, misuse, or modified, improper installation or by affixing accessories not produced by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will not be held liable for damages caused from cleaners or soaps that etch or stain the stone top. The manufacturer is not accountable whatsoever for product installation during the warranty period. There is no further expressed warranty. The manufacturer shall not be legally responsible for incidental, consequential or special damages arising at or in connection with product use or performance except as may otherwise be accorded by law. The manufacturer disclaims any and all implied warranties.
REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
For replacement parts, call our customer service department at 877-888-8225, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., EST, Monday – Sunday. You could also contact us at [email protected].
|C||Left Door||1678VA-49-311- DOOR SET|
|BB||Handle-Brushed Nickel||1678VA-BN HANDLE|
|Handle-Matte Black||1678VA-MB HANDLE|
|FF||Drawer Glide Set||BBG-14×45-SILVER|