SUPREMA Airfob Patch Mobile to RF Card
Converter User Manual
Suprema Airfob Patch is an award-winning, innovative device that attaches to existing RF card readers to make them compatible with credentials stored in mobile device.
- Airfob Patch converts Mobile Access Card’s Bluetooth signal to RF card signal.
- Airfob Patch works without battery, harvesting energy from RF field signals transmitted from the card reader.
- A retrofit patch-on device, Airfob Patch is quick and easy to install SUPREMA Airfob Patch Mobile to RF Card.
Translator of BLE to RF signal
- Enables communication between card readers and Mobile Access Cards by translating Bluetooth signal to RF card signal
- Compatible with both Android and iOS Mobile Access Cards
Power without battery
- Charges itself by harvesting energy from the RF field signals transmitted from the card reader
- Adhesive-backed patch-on device easily applicable to existing RF card readers
- No wiring or construction needed SUPREMA Airfob Patch Mobile to RF Card
SUPREMA Airfob Patch Mobile to RF Card Apply to Everywhere RF Card is Used
17F Parkview Tower, 248, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13554, Republic of Korea
T +82 31 783 4502 E [email protected] www.supremainc.com
For more information about Suprema’s global branch offices, visit the webpage below by scanning the QR code.
©2020 Suprema Inc. Suprema and identifying product names and numbers herein are registered trade marks of Suprema Inc. All non-Suprema brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Product appearance, build status and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. [SUPREMA-AHL-AP-EN-REV01]