THE PET GAZEBO 23230E Pet Gazebo User Manual
- A Gate Panel x1
- B Latching Window Panel x1
- C Steel Panel x6
- D Nylon Connector x16
- E Self Tapping Set Screws x 16
- F Roof Support Hub x1
- G Roof Arm Support x8
- H Ball Ties x8
- I Market Umbrella Cover x1
- J Roof Support Cap x1
CONGRATULATIONS! WELCOME TO THE PET GAZEBO® FAMILY
The PET GAZEBO® provides your pet with a safe and secure place to play or rest. Whether you are using it indoors as a crate or outdoors in place of an ordinary exercise pen or kennel The PET GAZEBO® adds piece of mind with a flare for style.
Make sure to check out www.petgazebo.com regularly for the latest and greatest accessories to CUSTOMIZE your pets experience and make your life easier.
- 1 Begin with two Steel Panels . Place Nylon Panel Connectors on the bottom of both ends of one panel.
Note: All Nylon Panel Connectors are identical
- 2 Place a Nylon Panel Connector on to one side of another Side Panel and insert the second Side Panel into a Nylon Panel Connector Side Panel.
Attach a Nylon Panel Connector to join the 2 Side Panels at the top so the unit can stand freely.
- 3 Repeat these steps until you have an octagonal shape. Make sure the Gate Panel and Latching Window Panel are placed where both panels can be opened from the outside.
- 3aTo turn your Pet Gazebo into a semi-permanent structure (optional), use a power drill and screw the Self Tapping Screws into the pre-drilled holes provided on the connectors for 234XX series.
- 4 Insert the tip of the Roof Support Arm into the sleeve of the Roof Hub and screw into place by turning the Support Arm to the right (clockwise).
Screw the arm in completely and make sure the angled end of the Roof Arm is pointing in towards the Roof Hub.
Repeat this step for the remaining 7 Roof Support Arms.
Once the Roof Support Arms are in place, it is recommended to leave them in the Roof Hub for future use.
- 5 Insert the end of a Roof Support Arm into the larger hole of the Nylon Panel Connector.
For stability it is best to start with an “x” pattern. Continue putting the Roof Support Arms into place in the Nylon Panel Connectors.
- 6 Make sure the Market Umbrella Canopy is oriented with the Pet Gazebo logo outward. Locate the center eyelet and line it up with the center of the Roof Support Hub.
Screw on the Roof Support Cap to attach the Canopy to the kennel.
- 7 Using the Ball Ties provided attach the Canopy to the posts of the kennel.
Note: Align the ribs of the with the posts of the panels. Insert a through the eyelet below the horizontal frame bar and wrap around the vertical frame post connecting two (2)
- 8 Pass the inside strap underneath the second horizontal bar from the top. Fold top of strap over bottom to secure.
- 9 Your Pet Gazebo is now ready to use!
Note: For safety and stability when used outdoors the Pet Gazebo should be secured to the ground with steel ground stakes (Item #: 23396 & 23397).
CONNECTING MULTIPLE PET GAZEBOS TOGETHER
- Detach a single Kennel Side Panel and its Nylon Panel Connectors from a fully assembled gazebo, then re-attach the Nylon Panel Connectors so that they turn away from the kennel side panel, rather than inward.
Re-attach a Kennel Side Panel to each gazebo so that the panels face outward an are on opposite sides.
Attach gazebos together by inserting the outward facing Kennel Side Panels in the available Nylon Panel Connectors.
Steel panels (side panel, gate panel, window panel） 5 YEARS
Canopy 23200 series (Reversible Polyethylene) 1 YEAR
23400 series (Market top Polyester) 3 YEARS
Nylon connectors, roof support hub, cap, arms, ball ties 1 YEAR
To activate your warranty: register your product at advantekpet.com/warranty. To request warranty replacement email [email protected]. Be sure to include a copy of your receipt, a photo of defective part(s) and a listing of part(s) needed. Be sure to include your name and contact information.