USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector with Instant
Heating Feature User Manual
You are now the proud owner of Usha Heat Convector.
Innovatively designed, using only the highest quality material and components, your Usha Heat Convector is designed for years of trouble free performance.
Please read this Instruction Manual carefully before using and keep it cautiously after reading for future reference. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
When using electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
- Remove all the packaging and make sure that the appliance is intact. Do not leave packaging materials like bags and staples within the reach of children.
- Before switching on appliance check if the electrical Voltage and frequency of the circuit correspond to those indicated on the appliance.
- Use the appliance only for the mentioned purpose, namely as a fan heater for domestic use.
Do not use it for any for any other application as it could get dangerous.
- The use of every electrical appliance calls for the awareness of some basic rules, such as:
– never touch the appliance with wet or damp hands or feet.
– never expose the appliance to atmospheric conditions (rain, sun etc.)
- The appliance must always be placed on a flat and stable surface.
- Switch the appliance off and unplug it before cleaning.
- When the appliance is not in use switch it off and unplug it. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the radiator near bath tubs, showers, wash-basins or swimming pools (minimum distance 1 meter)
- Do not put the cable on the appliance when it is still warm.
- Do not switch on the heater near pieces of furniture, curtains, shelves etc.
- Do not use the appliance near liquids or inflammable matters.
- Never operate the appliance immediately below an outlet. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
- ATTENTION: Do not connect the appliance to a device switching the appliance automatically on, such as a thermal control device or a time switch to avoid overwhelming risks when the heat convector is moved or covered.
- Do not cover the appliance when it is running to avoid overheating risks.
- Do not connect the appliance to extension cords or multiple outlets.
- Do not damage and do not kink the power cord.
- Before cleaning the appliance or carrying out any maintenance switch off the whole system.
If the appliance is not functioning, switch it off without tampering it. If any repair is required please contact Usha Care.
IDENTIFICATION OF PARTS
FEATURES AND SAFETY DEVICES:
- For easy visibility and safety of user at night, a night light has been provided on top of the appliance.
- Thermostat is provided in the USHA Heat Convector model FH 812T. Once set, it automatically maintains desired temperature in the room. Please follow the instructions for thermostat setting.
- Thermostat Cut-out is a bimetallic automatic safety device which cuts off the power supply & prevents the appliance from Red heating and burning of element in case of abnormal conditions.
- The Heat Convector is provided with a swing stand by which you can get hot air at different angles.
- The Heat Convector is provided with a Bakelite handle for easy portability & handling. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
- USHA Heat Convector FH-423 is provided with 3 heating positions and 2 fan speeds, whereas FH 812T is provided with 2 heating positions with maximum fan speed. These features enable you to utilize the fan heaters with flexibility in different climatic conditions economically and as per desired comfort
Placement of Heat Convector
For best results keep the Heat convector away from walls and curtains. Maintain minimum distances at all sides as shown in the figures. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
Keeping in view customer requirements, the USHA Heat Convector FH 812T designed with a thermostat to maintain the desired temperature. For this follow the steps given below:
Step 1 Switch ON the Heat Convector by keeping it in upright position.
Step 2 Keep the thermostat to the max. position.
Step 3 Once the desired room temperature is reached rotate the Thermostat Knob back till the unit cuts off.
Step 4 The Heat Convector will now automatically cut-in and cut-out to maintain this desired temperature. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
- Please align the Switch Knob to the desired function.
- The fan in FH-423 can be used at 2 speeds which can be changed by the Switch Knob. –Low Speed/High Speed
- For storage, thoroughly clean the appliance. Store/pack in a manner that dust does not a go into the appliance.
- To use after a long gap, please run the appliance on “Fan only” position for 10 minutes to ensure that the motor becomes free. Incase the motor does not start, DO NOT turn switch to heating.
- Try to keep curtains, furniture and inflammable objects away from the flow of hot air.
- For cleaning, ensure that the mains are disconnected. Allow the heater to cool for 10 minutes and wipe with a damp cloth. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
PLEASE DO NOT COVER ENTRY AND EXIT VENTS.
In case of any defect do not tamper with the appliance yourself Contact Usha Care. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
This appliance is warranted for 1 year against all manufacturing defects from the date of sale. In the event of any complaint, please contact Usha Care at Toll Free No. 1800 1033 111.
The warranty is valid only when:
- The appliance has been installed, used and maintained in accordance with the instruction manual.
- The warranty card and cash memo duly signed by the authorized dealer are presented with the complaint.
- The appliance has not been opened or tampered with, by any unauthorized person. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
This warranty does not apply for:
- Damages due to chipping, peeling, plating and denting.
- Breakage or damage to components made out of Bakelite, Urea, ABS, SAN and such plastic materials, rubber parts and cord.
- Normal wear and tear of parts.
- Damage resulting from accidents, mishandling or negligence on part of the customer. USHA FH 423 812T Heat Convector
Liability for consequential loss or damage is neither accepted nor implied.
CASH MEMO __________________________
DEALER’S NAME AND ADDRESS: _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
OWNER’S NAME & ADDRESS: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________