ZINC 7573 Detour Stunt Scooter User Manual
Place the triple clamp over the vertical tube of the T-bar.
Insert the T-bar onto the fork stem.
Tighten the screws with the Allen key from top to bottom securely.
- Grip the handlebars with your hands, place one foot on the deck and the other foot on the ground.
- Pay attention to your surroundings and make sure that your riding area is clear.
- Kick backwards with your foot beside the scooter to give you motion.
- Repeat this kicking action in order to stay in motion.
- To stop or slow down, place your kicking foot on the brake pedal above the rear wheel or put your kicking foot on the ground.
- Do not over-steer as this could cause you to fall off from the scooter.
- Please rotate the bearings and wheels to check if they are rolling smoothly.
- It is suggested to disassemble, clean, and add lubricant every 6 months paying extra attention to the moving parts, clearing them of grit and dirt so they move freely. Please make sure the parts specifications are correct with the dealers if some parts need to be replaced.
- Do not leave this product in high temperature, intense sunlight or dusty areas. Store in a dry place.
- Do not make any modifications to this product. Any modifications made to this scooter will make your consumer rights null and void.
- Self-locking nuts and other self-locking fixings may lose their effectiveness over time. If any of these components are no longer functioning how they should, it is strongly recommended that you discontinue use of the product and seek replacement parts from the dealer or importer of this product.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. Do not use industrial cleaners as they may damage the surfaces. Do not use alcohol, alcohol-based or ammonia-based cleaners as they may damage or dissolve some components or soften the decals or the grip surface adhesive.
- The wheels and wheel bearings can become worn after regular use and can be replaced easily. Remove the axle bolts with two Allen keys and slide the wheel off its fork. Replace with the new item, screw in the bolt through the aligned fork and wheel then tighten with an Allen key on either side and tighten securely.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always wear protective equipment such as helmet, gloves, elbow and knee pads. Also long sleeved shirts and long trousers help protect skin.
- Always wear fully enclosed shoes with the laces tightened securely and tucked into your shoes.
- All bolts, wheels and handlebars should be checked and tightened before and after every use.
- This scooter should only be ridden on dry, flat, level ground. Do not use the scooter on uneven, wet ground, on rocks or gravel. Do not use at dusk or night.
- Wet weather reduces traction, braking and visibility.
- Excessive use of the brake will cause heat to generate which can damage the wheel and can cause brake failure. Allow brake and wheels to cool if used continuously. Do not touch brake if hot as it may cause harm.
- All children and preteens should ride with adult supervision at all times. The supervisor should check all fasteners, wheels and handlebars and tighten before and after every use. In addition the supervisor should ensure the rider is wearing all appropriate safety equipment.
- All local traffic and scooter riding laws and regulations must be followed at all times. Stay away from roads and highways, cars and pedestrians and respect other pavement users.
- Adult supervision is required during the initial assembly and maintenance procedures due to the risk of finger entrapment. Keep fingers away from moving parts, injury may occur.
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. 60kg max.
- The scooter should be used with caution, since it requires great skill, so as to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to the user and the third parties.
- Do not take this scooter on the road or public highway.
- Please ensure that all locking devices are engaged.
Complies with BS EN 14619:2019 / EN14619:2019. Maximum weight 60kg for Class A. Keep the instruction since it contains important information.
Thank you for purchasing a Zinc Scooter and we hope that you enjoy using it. Please ensure that you read the following warranty. In order for your warranty to be valid you must satisfy the following conditions. All products must be registered at www.zincsports.com within 30 days of receiving the product for the warranty to be valid. Proof of purchase is also required for your warranty to be valid. You must be the original purchaser who bought the product from an authorised dealer, your warranty cannot be transferred. You must report any defects to Zinc Sports within 30 days of discovery of said defect else the warranty will not be valid. Failure to follow the conditions
highlighted above means that your warranty will be void. We recommend that you save your original sales receipt. The warranty lasts 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship when used under normal use conditions and in compliance with the stipulations in the instruction manual and warranty guidelines.
The warranty does not cover wear, and tear or parts deemed to be wearing parts such as but not limited to bearings, brakes, wheels, grip tape or folding mechanisms. The warranty does not cover cosmetic parts, or parts deemed as cosmetic parts such as but not limited to paint, stickers and labels. The warranty does not cover loss of parts. Spare parts may be available for purchase from Zinc Sports if you are not covered by the warranty. Under no circumstance will Zinc Sports be obliged to provide compensation for bodily injuries, death, property damages, losses, hindrance of profits, prevention of use or any other damage that will be caused directly or indirectly as a result of usage of this device. Zinc Sports advise that you contact your insurance company to determine whether coverage is provided for the use of this scooter, or to take out a new policy. For the full warranty policy please visit our website at www.zincsports.com
Hy-Pro advise you to contact us directly and not to return this item to the place of purchase. Hy-Pro has taken great care to ensure this item has reached you in good condition, should you have a query please ring our helpline +44 (0) 800 731 0006 where your call will be dealt with promptly.
Alternatively please contact us on email: [email protected]
PRODUCT CODE: ZC05979 STUNT SCOOTER – DETOUR YELLOW ZC05978 STUNT SCOOTER – DETOUR PINK
Hy-Pro House, Centrus Park
Arenson Way, Dunstable,
Bedfordshire LU5 5BN.
LU5 5BN, UK
Cube Building, Monahan Road,
Cork, T12H1XY, Republic Of Ireland.
Customer Care Line
Hy-Pro Asia Tel: +44 (0) 800 731 0006 0 Room 1011, 10/F, Peninsula Centre, www.hy-pro.co.uk
67 Mody Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. www.zincsports.com