BK Licht Dimbaar Staande Lamp User Manual
Safety directions / Please read this information carefully before installing or using this product. Please keep this user manual for further reference.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for injuries or damage resulting from improper use of the light.
- Maintenance of the lights is limited to the surfaces. When doing this, no moisture must come into contact with any areas of the
terminal connections or mains voltage control parts.
- The symbol of the crossed-out garbage can on the product or the packaging means that the product must not be disposed with ordinary household waste. At the end of its useful life, the product must be returned to a point of acceptance for the recycling of electric and electronic device. Please ask your local municipality for the point of acceptance.
- Safety class II S. This light is specially insulated and must not be connected to an earthed conductor.
- Please make sure that no cables get damaged during the installation work.
- Connection type Z: This lamp’s outer flexible cable can not be replaced. In case of any damage, the lamp must be disposed.
- The lights have a protection class rating of “IP20” and are solely intended for indoor use only of private households.
- Do not look directly into the light source (illuminant, LED, etc.).
- The light source of this lamp is not replaceable. If the light source has reached the end of its operational life, the entire lamp must be replaced.
- LED colour deviation when using different chargers may occur. The light colour and luminous strength of the LED’s can also change as a result of life span level from the lamp.
- Place the lamp on horizontal surfaces only.
- This LED product may only be operated with the enclosed power supply unit or control gear.
- This article is not suitable for use with dimmable electric circuits. It can be dimmed using the sensor range “A1” on the article. “25% / 50% / 75% / 100%” It can be controlled using the sensor range “A2” on the article. “3000K / 4000K / 6500K”
- The lamp is switched on using the “A1” button on the item with the last selected function or switch position.
- To switch off the light, the push-button “A1” must be pressed continuously for at least “2” seconds.
- The “A1” button consecutively switches through the adjustable dimming levels from “25%” to “100%”. Further switching on the lamp means having to run through the individual stages again.
- The “A2” button consecutively switches through the adjustable colour temperature range from “3000K” to “6500K”. Further switching on the lamp means having to run through the individual stages again.