COMFIER CF-6908 2 in 1 Foot Warmer and
Heating Pad User Manual
- Do not wet, do not use pins
- This items is NOT A TOY. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by , on, or near children or disabled persons.
- This appliance should never be le unamended when plugged in.
- Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please avoid contact of the device with water, high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Do not use any damaged cables, plugs or loose sockets.
- In case of malfunction, disconnect immediately from the mains.
- Do not use if you have skin disorders, open wounds, or swollen or inflamed areas.
- Misuse or incorrect use excludes any liability for damage.
- The packaging material supplied should not be used as a toy.
- Do not use this product for medical treatment.
Operation and controller instructions
- Connect the adapter cable to the corresponding cable on the device.
- Plug the home adapter into an electric outlet.
- Turn on the device using the controller
- ⚠ This device will switch off atomically after 60 minutes timer run out.
- Do not setup or use the device in a bathroom or similar wet / damp areas.
Thank you for purchasing COMFIER 2 in 1 Foot Warmer & Heating Pad. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service.
Please read all instructions carefully before use this product.
Measurements: 14.2 x 30.7 inches
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Voltage: Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz
Output: 12VDC 3.0A
Nominal Power: max. 36Watt
Automatic runtime: 60 minutes
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning it. Never touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Before cleaning, allow unit to cool.
- Wipe the unit with a so, dry cloth. Do not use cloths containing any kind of chemical or alcohol and solvent liquids.
- Never submerge the liner of device in liquid.
- Never immerse the whole device in water`
- Keep away from heat, fire or exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the fabric surface.
Removable & Washable Cover
- Detach the cover and wash in machine or by hand. Allow to air dry.
|Device switches off suddenly.||Device may have been in use for 60 minutes. Auto-shut off function activated. Continue
using by pressing the ‘On’ button
|Device fails to start.||Over-heat protection function activated. Device is switched off for your safety. Please rest device for 15-30 minutes before
|Check if device has been used for more than 60 minutes. If so, let device rest for 15 minutes
before continuing. Device may require longer time to cool in warmer environments.
|Check if adaptor output is connected to device power inlet wire.|
If you have any issue about the product, please feel free to contact us by sending email to [email protected] We will strive to provide the best service possible within 24 hours.
30 days uncondionally Return
Comfier product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30 days. Please contact our customers service (sup[email protected]), our staff will contact you within 24 hours.
90 days refund/replace
Comfier product can be returned / replaced within 90 days if the product break down in the period of proper use.
12 months Warranty
If the product break down within 12 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
No warranty will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defence product, such as improper care, personal tear down and wilful damage, etc.
Extend Warranty for Free
1) Enter the following URL or scan the QR code below to find COMFIER Facebook page and like it, enter “Warranty” to messenger to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
OR 2) Send message “Warranty” and email us [email protected] to extend your warranty from 1 year to 3 years.
Have question ?
Tel: (248) 819-2623 Monday-Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable proteron against harmful interference in a residual install on. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructors, may cause harmful interference to radio communicants. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a piacular install on. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separator between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operon is subject to the following two condones: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operon.
WARNING: Changes or modificaons to this unit is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.