cudy WE3000S Wireless WiFi 6 PCIe Card User Manual
Thank you for purchasing our product. Please read the following instructions carefully before first use and keep this user manual for future reference. Pay particular attention to the safety instructions. If you have any questions or comments about the device, please contact the customer line.
☎ +44 (0)203 514 4411
Importer Alza.cz a.s., Jankovcova 1522/53, Holesovice, 170 00 Praha 7, www.alza.cz
- Turn off your computer, unplug the power cable then remove the case panel.
- Connect the provided Bluetooth USB cable to the adapter.
- Locate an available PCIE X1 slot and carefully insert the adapter.
- Locate an available F_USB connector and carefully plug the Bluetooth USB cable into it.
- Connect the antennas to the adapter 6. Replace the case panel, plug in the power cable, and turn on your computer.
Wireless Adapter Driver Installation
This installation method takes the win10_64 bit system as an example. Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive, DoubleClick the drive letter, open the corresponding driver folder, and double-click “WiFi_21.50.1_Driver64_Win10.exe” to run the installer to complete the installation.
Bluetooth Driver Installation
This installation method takes win10_64 bit system as an example, insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive, DoubleClick the drive letter, open the corresponding driver folder, double-click “BT_21.50.0_64_Win10.exe” to run the installation program, click Next to complete the installation.
For technical support, the user guide, and more information, please visit http://www.cudy.com/support.
A new product purchased in the Alza.cz sales network is guaranteed for 2 years. If you need repair or other services during the warranty period, contact the product seller directly, you must provide the original proof of purchase with the date of purchase. The following are considered to be a conflict with the warranty conditions, for which the claimed claim may not be recognized:
- Using the product for any purpose other than that for which the product is intended or failing to follow the instructions for maintenance, operation, and service of the product.
- Damage to the product by a natural disaster, the intervention of an unauthorized person or mechanically through the fault of the buyer (e.g., during transport, cleaning by inappropriate means, etc.).
- Natural wear and aging of consumables or components during use (such as batteries, etc.).
- Exposure to adverse external influences, such as sunlight and other radiation or electromagnetic fields, fluid intrusion, object intrusion, mains overvoltage, electrostatic discharge voltage (including lightning), faulty supply or input voltage and inappropriate polarity of this voltage, chemical processes such as used power supplies, etc.
- If anyone has made modifications, modifications, alterations to the design or adaptation to change or extend the functions of the product compared to the purchased design or use of non-original components.
EU Declaration of Conformity
Identification data of the manufacturer’s / importer’s authorized representative:
Importer: Alza.cz a.s.
Registered office: Jankovcova 1522/53, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7
Subject of the declaration:
Title: Adapter Antennas
Model / Type: Cudy-WE3000S
The above product has been tested in accordance with the standard(s) used to demonstrate compliance with the essential requirements laid down in the Directive(s):
Directive No. 2014/53/EU
Directive No. 2009/125/EC
Directive No. 2011/65/EU as amended 2015/863/EU
This product must not be disposed of as normal household waste in accordance with the EU Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE – 2012/19 / EU). Instead, it shall be returned to the place of purchase or handed over to a public collection point for the recyclable waste. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. Contact your local authority or the nearest collection point for further details. Improper disposal of this type of waste may result in fines in accordance with national regulations.