elgato 902654 Key Light Mini User Manual
Charging Key Light Mini
Connect Key Light Mini with the supplied USB cable to a 5 V USB charger with min 2.4 A. The charging process will start automatically and the charging level will be shown by the battery status indicator. Once charging is complete (after around 60-100 min) all LEDs will be steadily lit.
⚠ Key Light Mini can support fast charge up to 5 V, 3 A. Be sure to use a proper USB fast charge cable.
Download and install the Control Center app for Mac, Windows, iOS or Android.
Launch the Control Center app and pair Key Light Mini by clicking the+ icon.
For Wi-Fi pairing using a Mac, turn on your Key Light Mini, click the Wi-Fi icon in the top right Status menu, and select your new accessory. After completing the Airport Utility setup process, your Key Light Mini is accessible from Elgato Control Center.
Switch on Key Light Mini. It will take approximately 5 seconds to boot up.
Use Control Center to switch Key Light Mini on/off, adjust brightness, fine-tune color temperature and configure advanced settings.
⚠ If your PC is not equipped with Wi-Fi, use the Elgato Control Center app on your iOS or Android device to add Key Light Mini. A Wi-Fi connection is only needed for initial pairing. Once paired, you can control Key Light Mini via any wired or wireless device in your network.
Advanced Settings via the Control Center App
If your Key Light Mini is connected to mains all the time, enable Studio Mode to completely bypass the battery. This mode will help to extend the lifetime of your battery and avoid overheating during long hours of operation. Enable Energy Saving Mode to turn off Wi-Fi and dim the light if the battery level is low. Set your personal threshold for activating Energy Saving Mode by adjusting the battery level.
Power on Key Light Mini. Push and hold the Reset button with a small tool for at least 10 seconds until the light flashes 3 times. Then release the button. Key Light Mini will restart automatically after a few seconds.
⚠ Reset will restore Key Light Mini factory settings and forget all Wi-Fi credentials.
We at Elgato care about our environment and put big efforts in product safety as well as product lifetime when designing this product. Therefore, Key Light Mini comes with a 12 Watt, state-of the- art fast charging circuit with automatic current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and over-voltage protection. It also offers intelligent Power Path Management to minimize charging time and maximize efficiency. We use superior battery chemistry and do not run the product at the edges of its specs. The product design offers the opportunity to exchange the battery (battery kit sold separately) and software settings can help to reduce battery drain. We at Elgato believe in our quality and offer a two-year battery warranty under the following conditions:
- Ensure that you only use chargers with 5 V and 2.4 A or a higher charging current.
- The temperature range for charging, using and storing the product must be in between 5 °C and 35 °C (41 °F and 95 °F).
- Bypass mode should be used whenever possible to preserve battery life.
- Only use this product for its intended purpose. Follow the general and battery safety instructions as
described in the user manual. Any misuse can cause electric shock, burns, fire and other hazards or injuries.
- Never burn this product and/or its batteries. Do not expose batteries to direct sunlight or very high temperatures (e.g. hot car, hot stove). Batteries may explode if overheated.
- If the product becomes very hot, gives off a strange smell or changes color, immediately stop using and charging the product.
- Never place products and/or batteries in microwave ovens or on induction cookers.
- Always charge batteries in time.
- Never modify, short-circuit, reverse charge or damage products and/or batteries.
- Do not let battery terminals come into contact with any metal objects to avoid short-circuiting of batteries.
- Do not wrap batteries in metal foil. Tape battery terminals or put batteries in a plastic bag before you discard them.
- Do not expose batteries to any liquids.
- Make sure your hands, the product, and the batteries are dry when handling batteries.
- Avoid contact with the skin or eyes if batteries are damaged or leaking. If this occurs by accident, immediately rinse well with water, and seek medical care.
- Key Light Mini may become hot during prolonged use. Always handle with care.
- If you have an ICD or pacemaker, avoid close or prolonged contact with magnets or their magnetic fields.
- Do not cover Key Light Mini, especially its backplate.
- Do not place on or near a carpet, curtains, or any other flammable materials.
- Be especially cautious when setting up near children.
- Do not attach items to Key Light Mini.
- Do not leave Key Light Mini exposed to direct sunlight or high humidity.
- Do not set up in areas susceptible to strong air currents. Drafts and breezes can cause movement that may result in damage to the product.
- Keep Key Light Mini free from dirt and dust. If it becomes dirty, wipe it lightly with a soft cloth moistened with a little water and mild, neutral detergent. Benzene, thinner, and other volatile agents can cause permanent damage and should never be used for cleaning.
- Only use accessories supplied with the product or sold by the manufacturer.
Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz Max RF e.i.r.p power< 20 dBm, Wi-Fi 5 GHz Max RF e.i.r.p. power< 23 dBm, Temperature range: 0 °C – 45 °C
This equipment complies with FCC RF, IC RSS-102 and CE radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 centimetres between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. For indoor use only.
Hereby, Corsair Memory Inc. declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EC. The declaration of conformity for Elgato products is available at www.elgato.com/doc
⚠ Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products and rechargeable batteries. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
elgato 902654 Key Light Mini User Manual PDF Download