iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof TWS Bluetooth
Outdoor Rock Speakers User Manual
Please ensure that you find these accessories with your IHRK Bluetooth Speakers
2 x iHome iHRK-500S Rock Speaker
2 x USB Charging Cables
iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof PRECAUTIONS
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ON THE UNIT
This set ha, been designed and unmanufactured Lo assure personal safely. Improper use can result in electric shock or fire hazard. The safeguards incorporated in this unit will protect you if you observe the following procedures for installation, use and servicing. This unit is fully transistorized and does not contain any parts that can be repaired by the user iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Fire and electric shock hazard
- Do not place any open flame sources, such as lighted candles, on or near the apparatus.
- Do not attempt to service the apparatus yourself.
- Opening or removing covers may expose you lo dangerous villager, or other ha, add, and will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- To prevent risk at tire or electric shock, avoid overloading wall outlets, extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles.
- Lightning storms Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms.
- Object and liquid entry: Never insert objects of any kind through the openings of this apparatus, as it may touch dangerous voltage points or short-circuit parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the apparatus through openings in the enclosure iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the apparatus to rain or moisture while charging.
- The apparatus should not be exposed to dripping or splashing; and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should not be placed on or near it while being charged.
- Do not continue charging the battery if it docs not reach full charge within the specified charging time. Overcharging may cause the battery to become hot, rupture, or ignite iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
- Do not attempt to charley the battery in temperatures outside the range of 32″-104″F(0″-40″c).
- If you see any heat deformation or leakage, properly dispose of the battery.
- If the battery begins to leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with your skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
For optimal charging speed and playtime, please ensure that the speakers solar panel is in direct sunlight and free of dust, dirt and pollen. If you are wanting to place these speakers in shaded areas read further.
Solar Panel Maintenance:
Please clean your solar panel at least every 6 months. Most detergents are sate. For the best results, use the same supplies that you use to clean your vehicle at home.
- Please do not allow the battery to get below 20%. Doing so dramatically increases the recharging time unless you use the included USB charging cable.
- When you are approaching the 20% capacity thresh-hold, a warning will be played every 30 seconds reminding you to allow the speaker time to recharge.
- These speakers automatically turn off after not being used for 10 minutes iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof FEATURES
Need to outfit your outdoor deck, garden or patio with high quality wireless sound? Look no further! These 5″ rock speakers are the perfect solution. The Grey slate rock speaker let’s your speakers blend right in with the natural surroundings of your yard or garden, hide them in plain sight! With a weatherproof rating of IPX5, they are resistant to water splashes from any angle so you can leave outside without worrying about the weather. Specially tuned for outdoor use, these Rock Speakers will project big clear sound perfect for open air environments. Charge with included micro USB cable. Stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth” enabled device. The included speakers use TWS (True Wireless Stereo) linking, pair together with ease. The iHome iHRK-500S is the perfect solution for your outdoor wireless audio needs and is sure to impress your friends and neighbors.
Equipped with Bluetooth® V 5.0, Stream music from your tablet, phone, laptop or any other Bluetooth enabled device.
The iHome iHRK-500S-PR are equipped with a 2000mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries. Charge via Solar Panel or included micro USB cables.
Rated IPX5 and featuring a UV protective cabinet, these speakers are safe to leave outdoors in the elements without fear of damage.
Link your two speakers together with ease using TWS (True Wireless Stereo) pairing. Listen to your music in true stereo as it was meant to be heard!
BIG SOUND, COMPACT PACKAGE
The iHome iHRK-500S-PR features unbelievably huge sound from such a small footprint. Specially tuned to get the most of the 5″ driver in an outdoor setting, you won’t believe your ears! iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof
- TWS ( I rue Wireless Stereo) is a Bluetooth technology that enables 2 speakers to pair together wirelessly while providing high quality left and right channel stereo sound.
- Bluetooth® is a wireless technology that enables 2 devices to transmit data to accomplish a variety of tasks, such as play music iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Steps to start up
Speakers must be fully charged prior to first use. Plug in two speakers with the included USB splitter cable. Charge speakers until the LED light on the back turns off or 100% fully charged iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Master and Link speaker
The label on the bottom of the speakers is marked “A” and “B” respectively. The “A” speaker is the Master speaker, and the “B” speaker is the Link speaker.
Press the Power button to power on or off. You will hear “Bluetooth mode” iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Power on both speakers. The speakers enter TWS pairing mode and attempt to pair automatically. Once the speakers are successfully paired to each other, you will hear an announcement declaring “Left Speaker” and “Right Speaker” accordingly. If the speakers do not enter TWS paring automatically, press the Pair button on the back panel of speaker “A”.
Note: Max distance between speakers: 30ft+. Increasing distance between the two speakers will result in shorter range from your Bluetooth device iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Speakers will enter pairing automatically after being powered on. To connect a device for the first time, go to your device’s Bluetooth setup and connect to the device listed as “iHome iHRKS00S.”
The LED on your speaker will be a solid Blue, and you will hear the tone “Bluetooth Connected” when your device successfully pairs to the Master speaker. This step will not be required each time you turn on the speakers. Speakers will remain paired as long as both speakers have not fallen to 0% battery capacity iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Note: This speaker supports Bluetooth 5.0, “enabling 30+ ft. range between audio source and speakers” 30 ft range is not guaranteed but is possible with optimal conditions.
Double Press the PAIR button to disconnect paired speakers. You will hear the tone “Disconnected” when you are successful. Now they can be used as independent speakers iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
Bluetooth Mode – Power OFF
Right Channel – About 40 percent battery remain
Left Channel – About 60 percent battery remain
Pairing – About 80 percent battery remain
Bluetooth Connected – 100 percent battery remain
Bluetooth Disconnected – Battery Low
- Power ON/OFF
Short press power on and off. Hold the power button for 3 Seconds for battery notification.
- Pair (TWS)
Short press PAIR button for TWS connecting. You will hear “pairing”.
Double press PAIR button to disconnect TWS.
Hold the PAIR button 3 Seconds for to disconnect Bluetooth®. You will hear “Bluetooth disconnected”.
Note: will automatically power off after 10 minutes if no audio is playing iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
- Micro-USB charging
- Charging LED
RED – Speaker Battery is charging.
Off – Speaker Battery fully charged.
- Bluetooth /TWS LED
5.1 Bluetooth LED
BLUE BLINKING – Attempting to Bluetooth pair.
SOLID BLUE- Speaker has successfully paired via Bluetooth.
SLOW BLUE BLINKING- Speaker is playing via Bluetooth.
5.2 TWS LED
SOLID BLUE &WHITE – Master Speaker has successfully paired via Bluetooth / TWS.
SOLID WHITE &SLOW BLUE
BLINKING – Speaker is playing. Link Speaker
SOLID WHITE – Link Speaker has successfully paired via TWS. And speaker is playing iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof
BLUETOOTH PAIRING NAME: iHome iHRK-S00S
Responsible Party Name: Innovative Concepts Designs LLC
458 Florida Grove Road
PerthAmb y, NJ, 08861 USA
FCC Compliance Statement This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules The operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof
(2) This device must accept any inference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Note· This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to Pa15 of the FCC Rules. These equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful inference to radio communications However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular insulation. lf this equipment does cause internee to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment and then on, the user is enraged to tot correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to a different outlet so that the equipment and receiver are on different branch circuits
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
FCC ID: 2AWFXIHRKSOOS
LEGALITY & SAFETY
The device is not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacity. People who have not read the manual, unles; they have received an explanation by someone responsible for their safety, should not use this unit. Children should be monitored to ensure that they do not play with the device. The device should always be readily accessible. The device should not be exposed to water. No objects tilled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the device. Always leave a minimum distance to 10 cm around the unit to ensure sufficient ventilation. Open flame sources, such as candles, should not be placed on Lop of Lee device. The device is intended for use only in a temperate climate. Al Full volume, prolonged listening may damage your hearing and cause temporary or permanent deafness, hearing drone, tinnitus, or hyperacusis. Listening at high volume is not recommended. One hour per day is not recommend either. Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced or not replaced by the same type or equivalent. The battery should not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine or fire. Different types of batteries, or new and used batteries, should not be mixed. The battery must be installed according to its polarity. If the battery worn, it mule be removed from the product. The battery must be disposed of safely. Always use collection bins to protect the environment. the battery can only be replaced by the maker of this product, the sales department, or a qualified person. Switch the device off where the use of the device is not allowed or where there is a risk of causing interference or danger for examples: on an aircraft, or near medical equipment,
fuel, chemicals or blasting sites. Check the current laws and regulations regarding the use of this device in the areas where you drive. Do not handle the device when driving. Concentrate fully on driving. All wireless devices are susceptible to interference which may affect their performance. All our devices conform to international/national standards and regulations, and we aim to limit user exposure to electromagnetic fields. These standards and regulations were adopted after the completion of extensive scientific research. This research established no link between the use of the mobile headset and any adverse effects on health if the device is used in accordance with standard practices. Only qualified people are authorized to install or repair this product. Only use batteries, chargers and other accessories which are compatible will I his equipment. Do not connect incompatible products. This equipment is not waterproof. Keep it dry. Keep your device in a safe place, out of the reach of young children. The device contains small parts which may present a choking hazard to kids iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof WARRANTY
- A. Innovative Concepts & Designs LLC guarantees its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the original purchase date. Exceptions: Laser assemblies on CD Players, batteries, cartridges, and crossfaders are covered for 90 days.
- B. This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, abnormal use, faulty installation, improper maintenance or any repairs other than those provided by an authorized Innovative Concepts & Designs Service Center iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.
- C. There are no obligations of liability on the part of Innovative Concepts & Designs for consequential damages airing out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or other indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenues, of profit, or costs of removal, installation, or reinstallation. All implied warranties for Innovative Concepts & Designs, including implied warranties for fitness, arc limited in duration to one (1) year tram the original date to purchase, unless otherwise mandated by local statutes iHOME iHRK-500S-PR Waterproof.