INALTO IBF118 118L Outdoor Beverage Centre User Manual
Internal LED Lighting, Triple Glazed Heated Glass Door,
Tropical Rated to 43º C, 118L Storage Capacity, 304 Grade Stainless Steel Door
QUICK START GUIDE
Congratulations on your new InAlto Outdoor Beverage Centre!
- Two person installation: Use two or more able-bodied people to move and install the beverage centre. Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
- Before connecting the beverage centre to the power source, let it stand upright for approximately 8 hours. This will allow any refrigerant gasses that may have been disturbed during the transportation process to settle and reduce the possibility of a malfunction in the cooling system from handling during transport.
- For a complete guide, refer to user manual, page 910.
POSITIONING THE SHELVES
Position the shelf supports inside the racks on the sides at your required level. You can then place the shelves firmly on the supports and begin to load your contents.
Size (mm): 850H x 560W x 496D (+41 handle)
Your Beverage Centre Controls
- Temperature Control: Up Button
- Temperature Control: Down Button Press the Up or Down buttons to increase or decrease the temperature inside the beverage chiller cabinet in 1° intervals
- LED Display
- Indicator Lights Indicator on the left relates to the Cooling Symbol (❄); Indicator on the right relates to the Defrost Symbol (❄ )
- Set Temperature Button Press this button to set the temperature
- Defrost Button Press to manually activate the defrost cycle
- Light Function Press the Up button to turn the light on and off
Telephone: 1300 11 4357
Email: [email protected]