JUPELED JPL-KA85V-7WDIP LED Downlight User Manual
Important Safety Instruction!
Basic safety precautions should always be followed when installing, including the following :
- Read all instructions.
- Licensed electrician for installation only.
- Always ensure the power is OFF and the fitting has cooled down before performing any maintenance, cleaning, changing the globe or adjustment to the fitting.
- Do not install any luminaire near the heat source.
- Do not exceed the nominal supply voltage or amperage ratings.
- To avoid injury or damage to the fitting, please ensure that power leads and screws are secure before connecting the power.
- Switch off before installation.
- Switch on only after complete installation and examination of the circuit.
- Professional electrician for installation and maintenance only.
For the product with Slide Switch or Color Selection, please select the light color 3000k/3500k/4000k before installation.
NOTE: Before installation, please check the information of driver as below.
|Non-dim||Can not be used with any dimmer.|
|Triac dim||Compliable with recommended TRIAC dimmers.|
|DALI||Only work with DALI dimming system.|
NOTE: Before installation, please check the IP label on the luminaire to choose the right place to install.
|IP20||Indoor use only, do not use in wet or damp place.|
|IP44||Indoor use only, use in wet or damp place.|
Fig.1: Installation spacing