Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall Mount
for 32″ – 75″ TVs User Manual
This product contains small items that could be a choking hazard if swallowed. Keep these items away from young children.
- Make sure these instructions are read and completely understood before attempting installation. If you are unsure of any part of the installation, please contact a professional installer for assistance Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall .
- The wall or mounting surface must be capable of supporting the combined weight of the mount and the display, otherwise the structure must be reinforced.
- Safety gear and proper tools must be used. A minimum of two people are required for this installation. Failure to use safety gear may result in
property damage, injury or death.
- Please ensure children do not play with the mount or the mounted television at any time Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall .
- Please check the mount every two months to ensure that bolts and screws are tight, and that the wall behind the mount appears to be in good condition.
This product was designed to be installed on solid concrete walls. Before installing, make sure the wall will support the combined load of the equipment and hardware.
Never exceed the maximum load capacity of 50kg, or it may result in product failure or personal injury Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall Mount for 32 .
Note: this product is intended for indoor use only. Use of this product outdoors could lead to product failure or personal injury Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall Mount for 32 .
What’s In the box
Step 2 Attaching brackets to Screen
- If using A, B, C please use G.
- If using D, E, F please don’t use G.
Step 4 Hanging the TV onto the wall plate
Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall Product Diagram
If you require any additional Information regarding the mount or require assistance in regards to a warranty claim, please contact the Kogan.com customer support team Kogan Tilt Extendable Full Motion Wall Mount for 32 .