Kogan Slim Tilt Adjustable TV Wall Mount
for 32″ – 65″ TVs User Manual
This product contains small items that could be a choking hazard if swallowed. Keep these items away from young children.
- Make sure these instructions are read and completely understood before attempting installation. If you are unsure of any part of the installation, please contact a professional installer for assistance.
- The wall or mounting surface must be capable of supporting the combined weight of the mount and the display, otherwise the structure must be
reinforced Kogan Slim Tilt Adjustable TV Wall Mount .
- Safety gear and proper tools must be used. A minimum of two people are required for this installation. Failure to use safety gear may result in
property damage, injury or death.
- Please ensure children do not play with the mount or the mounted television at any time.
- Please check the mount every two months to ensure that bolts and screws are tight, and that the wall behind the mount appears to be in good
This product was designed to be installed on solid concrete walls. Before installing, make sure the wall will support the combined load of the equipment and hardware.
Never exceed the maximum load capacity of 30kg, or it may result in product failure or personal injury.
Note: this product is intended for indoor use only. Use of this product outdoors could lead to product failure or personal injury Kogan Slim Tilt Adjustable TV Wall Mount .
What’s in the box
Kogan Slim Tilt Adjustable TV Wall Mount Mounting
Step 2 Attaching brackets to Screen
- If using A, B, C please use G.
- If using D, E, F please don’t use G.
Step 3 Hanging the TV on wall plate
If you require any additional information regarding the mount or require assistance in regards to a warranty claim, please contact the Kogan customer support team Kogan Slim Tilt Adjustable TV Wall Mount .