Koretrak V3 Watch User Manual
KORETRAK IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
To prevent personal injury or damage to your KoreTrak, read the
following guidelines carefully to ensure proper usage:
1. Avoid exposing KoreTrak to chemicals, sudden impacts, and
2. When cleaning KoreTrak, do not use any solvents that contain
3. Do not attempt to disassemble KoreTrak or remove the battery.
CHARGING THE BATTERY:
• KoreTrak requires 20 seconds to get a heart rate, blood
pressure, or blood oxygen reading.
1. Remove the bottom wristband to
access the charging connector with a
twist and pull motion (refer to diagram
O ). You can find the connector side
under the KoreTrak marked “USB”
with an arrow pointing at it, the USB
metal contacts should be visible
(refer to diagram 8 ).
• For optimal performance, it is recommended to wear KoreTrak
on your left wrist.
• To keep KoreTrak clean, wipe it down with a damp cloth once
a week or after physical activities.
4. If you feel any discomfort while wearing KoreTrak, loosen the
5. To reattach the bands, slide the wrist band pieces onto either
side of the KoreTrak.
6. Press firmly until you hear and feel a click.
Note: You can locate the USB connector by looking at the back of your
KoreTrak, there you will find markings of USB and an arrow. Make sure the
KoreTrak USB connector contacts are properly inserted to the USB port of
your computer or USB adapter (refer to diagram O ). If the KoreTrak
screen still does not light up immediately after being plugged in properly
the battery may be completely drained. Let it charge for at least 5 minutes,
the screen should light back up within this time. If KoreTrak still does not
light up or charge after all these steps, please contact customer support.
No charging dongle required.
2. Plug the charging connector into your
computer’s USB port or a wall socket
with a USB adapter. Make sure your
power source is at least 5V.
5. It is not meant to diagnose or treat medical conditions.
Warning: This device is not a toy. Keep away from children.
Although KoreTrak’s mechanism is cutting edge, there are inherent
limitations with the technology that may cause some of the sensor readings
to be inaccurate under certain circumstances. These circumstances include,
but are not limited to, the user’s physical characteristics, skin perfusion,
permanent or temporary changes to your skin, the ftt of the device, and the
type and intensity of the motion or activity being accomplished. If the
sensor appears inaccurate, adjust the position of the device on your wrist
and ensure that there are no obstructions, such as, body hair, dirt, tattoos,
or other objects between the sensor and your wrist.
4. Allow KoreTrak to charge for up to 2 hours or until the battery
indicator on the home screen is full.
TIPS FOR USE:
INSTALLING THE KORETRAK APP:
FASTENING THE WRISTBAND:
1. Hold KoreTrak in place on the outside of your wrist.
2. Tighten the wrist band until you feel it has a firm grip around
your wrist, but not so tight that it cuts off circulation, then
fasten the buckle.
3. To remove the wrist band, loosen pin buckle.
3. If KoreTrak does not charge after
inserting the connector, it may be
oriented upside down. Unplug
KoreTrak, flip it and reinsert the USB
connector. When properly connected,
KoreTrak will vibrate and will start
• Download the KoreTrak App onto your iOS or Android
smartphone by scanning the QR codes below, or by searching
“DayBand” in the App Store or
Google Play Store.
• Device requirements: iOS 8.0 and
above; Android 4.4 and above.
CONNECTING KORETRAK TO YOUR SMARTPHONE:
You will have to pair your KoreTrak to your smartphone manually
the first lime you use it. After that, it will connect automatically
anytime your device is within range.
• To turn on KoreTrak, long press the function
button at the bottom of the screen.
Records the number of steps you have taken.
Your KoreTrak can store off-line data for up to 7 days before
syncing with your smartphone.
1. Open the DAYBAND app on your smartphone.
2. Hold KoreTrak near your smartphone and go to Device page,
click “Bind Bracelet”.
3. Choose corresponding Bluetooth name “KoreTrak’:
4. Connection completed.
• Short press the function button to scroll through
apps. Long press the function button to select
an app or exit out of an app.
Displays the time, date, weather, and your kinetic stats. Long
press 3 seconds to cycle between different home screen
Records the distance you have traveled.
Displays Bluetooth version.
Helps you locate your smartphone. Long
press to send a vibration alert to your
Adjusts the display brightness. Long press to
scroll through screen brightness levels.
Records the number of calories you have
Turns off KoreTrak. Long press to power down.
Resets KoreTrak’s data and restores factory
settings. Long press to reset.
Records time. Long press to start timer; short
press to stop. Long press again to reset timer.
HEART RATE MONITOR
Measures your heart rate in beats per minute.
Measures your performance during specific
exercises. Long press to enter app; short press
to scroll through activities (Running, Cycling,
Badminton, Table Tennis). Long press again to
start or stop an activity.
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
Measures your blood pressure.
BLOOD OXYGEN MONITOR
Measures oxygen levels in your blood.
Views incoming text messages from your
smartphone. Long press to enter app; short
press to scroll through messages. Messaging
alerts support Twitter, Messenger, Facebook,
Whatsapp, Hangout, Skype, Wechat, QQ and
Access to settings and other apps. Long press
to enter the menu; short press to scroll through
FEATURES VIA APP
• Distance Units – adjust by going to app, ‘Device’-+ ‘General’
• KoreTrak will vibrate when you receive a call or text
message. To activate this function, you will need to set it up
in the App under ‘Device’.
o When you receive a call, KoreTrak will vibrate. Long press
the function button to decline the call.
• Display Timeout -Adjustable by 5, 10, or 15 seconds.
KoreTrak, wrist band, instruction manual
• Heart Rate – you can set up auto heart rate monitoring every
Wrist Band Size
245mm x 18mm x 11.5mm
• 24-hour Time Setting – adjust by going to App, ‘Device’-+
• Safety Function -you will get a phone notification when you
are away from your KoreTrak device. (This feature will not
work if your Bluetooth is off.)
1.5- 2 hours
• Message (e.g. Twitter, Messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp,
Hangout, Skype, Wechat, QQ and Line.) alert needs to
connect in ‘!II.pp” section.
• Alarm function can only be used on the App
• Stand Up Reminder is adjustable from 30 – 180 minutes in
increments of 5.
• You can link KoreTrak data to Apple Health App.
• Find Device – selecting this feature will cause your KoreTrak
• Shake to Take a Picture – this will allow you to take a photo
on your smartphone by shaking your wrist.
• Light Up – KoreTrak’s screen will automatically turn on when
your hand is raised.
• Do Not Disturb – select a time frame where you can turn off
KoreTrak’s vibrations, light up feature, or information push.
You can change the language settings directly on the
KoreTrak band by selecting MORE and cycle through
till you reach the languages. To change the language
settings through mobile app, go to ‘Device’ -+’General’
while connected to your KoreTrak.
(€ The device complies with the European Directives 2014/53/EU.
J! At the end of its service life, this product may not be disposed of in the
normal household waste, but rather must be disposed of at a collection
point for recycling electrical and electronic devices. The materials are
recyclable according to their labeling. You make an important
contribution to protecting our environment by reusing, recycling, or
utilizing old devices in other ways. Please ask the municipal
administration where the appropriate disposal facility is located.
Subject to change.
Download Manual PDF
Koretrak V3 Watch User Manual PDF Download