MEEC TOOLS 022732 Battery Powered Fuel Pump User Manual
BATTERY-POWERED FUEL PUMP OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
Jula AB reserves the right to make changes to the product. Jula AB claims copyright on this documentation. It is not allowed to modify or alter this documentation in any way and the manual shall be printed and used as it is in relation to the product. For the latest version of operating instructions, refer to the Jula website.
© JULA AB 2022-04-19
JULA AB BOX 363, 532 24 SKARA, SWEDEN
- Follow the applicable health and safety regulations as well as good workshop practice.
- Check the product regularly and replace damaged and/or worn parts.
- Only use original spare parts. The use of other parts can result in personal injury and/or material damage. It will also invalidate the warranty.
- Keep the product clean and in good condition for best functionality and safety.
- Use the product only for its intended purpose.
- Do not subject the product to knocks and blows, or to careless handling.
- Do not carry the product by the hose.
- Never use the product if it is damaged or not working properly, or if parts are missing.
|Hose length||38.5 cm|
|Size||H58.4 x Ø3.2 cm|
Battery-powered fuel pump for diesel, paraffin, light oils, DEF (AdBlue), water, anti-freeze, wiper fluid, mild detergent and agricultural chemicals. Ideal for refuelling small boats and transferring small volumes of fluid between containers in garages and small workshops. Fitted with hanger. Batteries are sold separately in Jula department stores and at www.jula.com.
- Power switch (knob)
- Battery holder
- Suction tube
- Suction hose
- Release the battery holder (2) by turning it anticlockwise (A). FIG. 2
- Insert the batteries with the correct polarity. (Do not mix different types of batteries, or batteries with different capacities or charging levels.) FIG. 3
- Replace the battery holder (2) and screw on.
- Put the suction tube (3) inlet under the surface of the fluid in the container from which pumping is to take place.
- Put the outlet hose (4) in the opening of the container to be filled.
- Start the motor with the power switch (1) and hold the outlet hose (4) in the container to be filled. Switch off the pump before the container overflows.
- Put the outlet hose (4) in the holder.
- The use of damaged and/or unsuitable accessories can result in a risk of personal injury and/or material damage.
- Wear safety glasses or a visor.
- Wear safety gloves to protect your skin from repeated and prolonged exposure to the fluids being handled.
- Only pump fluids that are compatible with the material in the pump.
- Never pump unfiltered fluids.
- Check that the product has not been damaged during transport or storage. Check that the inlet and outlet openings are free from any residual packaging and impurities.
- Do not allow the product to run dry. Put the end of the suction tube in the fluid before starting the product.
- Do not use the product for thinner or solvent.
- Do not use the product for strong solvents or corrosive chemicals, such as acetone, benzene, cresol, ethanol, phenol, 1-methylethyl, concentrated sodium hydroxide, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid.
- Keep the hose away from heat, oil and sharp edges. Check the hose for wear and damage, and check that all connections are correctly installed and tightened.
- Do not use the product for hot water.
- Only use the product in a cool and well ventilated environment.
- Do not turn the product upside down after use.
- Remove the batteries when the product is not in use.
- Wipe the outlet hose clean every week.