Midea MBL-35BK Table Blender User Manual
Product : TABLE BLENDER
Model : MBL-35BK
Rated voltage : 220-240V~
Rated frequency : 50-60Hz
Rated power : 350W
You are about to see how quick, easy, and delicious healthy eating can be!
Please read all the safety information, warnings, and instructional material found in this booklet before getting start. Set your machine on a dry, level surface. Make sure that the power switch is set to Off, Then, follow the cleaning instructions on page 7 to prepare your machine for use. Always clean your machine before the first use.
To avoid the risk of serious injury when using your blender, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS, SAFEGUARDS, AND WARNINGS BEFORE OPERATING BLENDER
- There is a potential injury from misuse. Please handle it with care.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of children’s reach.
- Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Be careful when handing the sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl and during cleaning.
- Be careful if hot liquid is poured into blender as it can be ejected out of the appliance due to a sudden steaming.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
- farm houses;
- by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- bed and breakfast type environments. 10. This appliance conforms to EC Regulation 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Do not exceed the maximum indication on the blender jar, the mill (specific types only) beaker and the chopper bowl (specific types only).
- If food sticks to the wall of the blender jar, switch off the appliance and unplug it. them use a spatula to remove the food from the wall.
- Never fill the blender jar with ingredients hotter than 80°C.
- The appliance can only be switched on if the blender jar or the beaker is assembled on the motor unit correctly.
- Do not let the appliance run for more than 2 minutes (Mill: 30 seconds) at a time. let the appliance cool down to room temperature before you continue processing.
Ensure that the blender is switched off before removing
The failure to follow any of the important safeguards and the important instructions for safe use is a misuse of your table blender that can void your warranty and create the risk of serious injury.
This blender is fitted with a safety feature which safeguards against excessive loads. In case of overloading. the blender automatically activates the protection and operation will stop. if this occurs, set the rotary knob to OFF, unplug the appliance and allow it to cool down for 15 minutes. remove the ingredients and clear up the blender jar before starting operation.
The appliance must not be disposed of with household waste, but taken to an authorised waste separation and recycling centre.
Parts & features
How to use your table blender
Before first use
- Before using your blender for the first time, remove any packaging material and promotional labels.
- Be careful when handling the blades as they are extremely sharp.
- Wash the jug, lids, blade assembly and attachments in warm soapy water with a soft cloth. Rinse and dry thoroughly. All parts (except motor base) may be washed in the dishwasher, on the top shelf.
MOTOR BASE SPEED CONTROL- Many recipes process best with a combination of speeds with occasional use of pulse.
PULSE- Momentary burst of high power.
CHOP (speed 1) – Low speed to combine more delicate foods with a folding motion, and is good for combining wet and dry ingredients.
LIQUIFY (speed 2) – High speed is ideal for breaking down ingredients to make ice based drinks and other finely blended mixtures.
Hot liquids can erupt during blending. Do not blend hot liquids.
- Run the blender only for the appropriate amount of time required.
- Do not over blend ingredients.
- Use the PULSE setting when food is too thick or coarse to circulate within the blender jug.
- Do not exceed the maximum mark.
- If any moisture or liquid appears on top of the motor base during blending, turn the blender off and unplug at the wall. Remove the blender jug, and wipe motor base immediately with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- The maximum amount of ice cubes that the blender can process is 8 cubes from a standard ice tray.
- Use the PULSE function for foods that only require short bursts of power, such as chopping nuts and crushing ice.
- When blending drinks with ice cubes or frozen fruit, use PULSE in short bursts.
- Thicker mixtures puree more efficiently if the jar is too full.
- Do not use metal utensils, as they may damage the blades or blender jar.
- Do not blend a heavy mixture for more than 10 seconds. For normal blending tasks, do not blend longer than 1 minutes at a time. If you need to blend longer, turn off the blender and stir ingredients before starting again.
- This rest will help protect the motor from wear and tear.
- The blender will not knead dough, or mash potatoes.
- When blending warm ingredients, do not put more than 2 blending bottles at a time in.
- Do not blend hot or boiling ingredients. Allow food to cool down to a warm state before placing in the blender. This is to safeguard against sudden bursts of steam that could cause the lid to dislodge.
- If blending warm ingredients, place a tea towel over the lid and hold down firmly.
Overload protection system
- Machine running time can not be more than 2 minutes. After the shutdown, it is necessary to let it fully heat, cooling to room temperature.
- The MAX line is usually a good indicator to prevent overly heavy loading, however some especially dense combinations of ingredients may still strain the motor. If the motor seems to be straining or running slowly, only operate for 10 seconds at a time, or reduce the amount of ingredients used. Adding more liquid can also help to loosen dense mixtures.
- Do not process hot foods or liquids in blender.
- Do not store food or liquids in the blender jar.
- Avoid bumping or dropping the blender.
|Smoothie||Milk, fruit, yoghurt, ice cream||Max 800ml||Chop (speed 1);
Liquify (speed 2)
|Ice or frozen fruit||Frozen no larger than standard ice
|Max 8pieces||Pulse; Liquify (speed 2)||60 secs|
|Blended soups||Cool to room temp||800ml||Chop (speed 1)||50-60 secs|
|Grinder||Coffee bean||50g||speed 2||30 secs|
|Motor doesn’t start or blade doesn’t rotate||
|Food is lumpy or unevenly chopped||
|Food is chopped too fine or is watery||
|Food sticks to blade and jug||
|Blender stopped suddenly while in use||
Care and cleaning
Cut hazard: Blades in jar are very sharp. Use caution when cleaning.
Unplug the power cord from the power outlet after use for safety reasons. Jar, blades and lids- Avoid allowing food residue to dry on. Follow these steps as soon as possible after use:
- Rinse most of the residue off the jar, blades and lids.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water using a mild liquid detergent and non-abrasive sponge.
Motor base- To clean the motor base, wipe with a soft, damp cloth then dry thoroughly. Wipe any excess food particles from the power cord.
Cleaning agents- Do not use abrasive scouring pads or cleaners on either the motor base or any part of the blender, as they may scratch the surface. Use only warm soapy water with a soft cloth.
Dishwasher- The jar, lids and blade assembly may be washed in the dishwasher on the top shelf only.
Stubborn food stains and odours- Strong smelling foods such cumin and coriander, and some vegetables such as carrots may leave an odour or stain.
To remove, pour warm soapy water and fill to the MAX mark. Set aside to soak for 5 minutes. Then wash with a mild detergent and warm water, rinse well and dry thoroughly. Store blending bottle and jar with lids off.
Storage- Store your blender upright with the blender jar assembled on the motor base, or beside it. Do not place anything on top. To allow air to circulate, keep the lid off.
This is the only express warranty for this product and is in lieu of any other warranty or condition.
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. During this period, your exclusive remedy is repair or replacement of this product or any component found to be defective, at our option; however, you are responsible for all costs associated with returning the product to us and our returning the product or component under this warranty to you. If the product or component is no longer available, we will replace with a similar one of equal or greater value.
This warranty does not cover glass, filters, wear from normal use, use not in conformity with the printed directions, or damage to the product resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, or misuse. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or gift recipient. Keep tile original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim. This warranty is void if product is used for other than single-family household use or subjected to any voltage and waveform other than as specified on the label (e.g., 220-240V~).
We exclude all claims for special, incidental, and Consequential damages by breach of express or implied warranty. All liability is limited to amount of the purchase price. Every implied warranty, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, is disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law, in which case such warranty or condition is limited to the duration of this written warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that vary depending on where you live. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on implied warranties or special, incidental consequential damages, so tile foregoing limitations may not apply to you.