MOMAN C2 2.4 GHz Wireless Lavalier
Microphone User Manual
Caring For Your MOMAN Product
- Please keep the product in a dry, clean, dust-free environment.
- Keep corrosive chemicals, liquids and heat source away from the product to prevent mechanics damage.
- Use only a soft and dry cloth for cleaning the product. MOMAN C2
- Malfunction may be caused by dropping, impact of external force.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the product. Doing so voids warranty.
- Please have the product checked or repaired by authorized technicians if any malfunctions happened.
- Failure to follow all the instructions may result in mechanics damage.
- Warranty does not apply to human errors.
- Power On
Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on/off the system. MOMAN C2
They are paired after power on. If pairing is required, press the pairing button and the system will start to search. Press the pairing button on TX twice, and that on RX once, the TX and RX will be paired.
The receiver outputs audio signals to recording devices with a 3.5mm TRRS Phone Cable or a 3.5mm TRS Camera Cable. Please use the corresponding cable based on your device.
Attach the transmitter or the external mic to the speaker’s collar. Install the receiver to the camera’s hot shoe via the pocket clip.
(Note: When using external microphone, please insert it into the mic input properly.) MOMAN C2
Please fully charge the TX and RX via the USB-C port and the charging cable before use.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: MOMAN C2
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction. MOMAN C2
Moman (UK) Limited