TYGER T3 Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed User Manual
(ONLY MARKED ITEMS ARE INCLUDED)
- Clean truck bed thoroughly before installation.
- Stick the supplied front seal strip on the front bed rail by aligning with the outer edge.
- Place the assembled cover on the bulkhead against the cab and release the safety buckles.
- Fully unfold the cover towards the tailgate and ensure cover aligns on all sides.
- Carefully refold the cover without moving its position on the truck bed
CLAMPS & LATCHES
- These clamps and latches are already attached to the assembled cover.
NOTE: FOR MODELS WITH UTILITY TRACK, REFER TO PAGE 8 FOR SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTION ON UTILITY TRACK BRACKET INSTALLATION.
FRONT CLAMPS USAGE
- Pull d own front clamps into vertical pos1t1on.
- Hook jaw portion of the clamp under the metal bed rail lip. Clamp pad can be inserted at the contact point to protect paint.
- Turn the knob until side Q-seal of the cover is compressed and clamp is snug.
FOR TYPE A OR B OVER-THE-RAIL BEOLINER SHOWN ABOVE, A SMALL HOLE LARGE ENOUGH TO FIT THE CLAMP WILL NEED TO BE CUT SO THE CLAMP CAN BE FASTENED SECURELY TO THE METAL PART OF THE TRUCK BED LIP!
SAFETY CLAMPS USAGE
- Turn the knob counterclokwise to loosen the safety clamp with the strap, attach clamp to the metal bed rail lip on both sides, then tighten.
- SAFETY CLAMPS MUST BE SECURED PROPERLY TO THE METAL PART WHEN VEHICLE IN MOTION, OTHERWISE THE WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED.
- Unfold the cover completely towards the tailgate.
Bye Now With 10% Off
REAR LATCHES USAGE
- ALL LATCHES & CLAMPS MUST MAKE SOLIO CONTACT WITH THE METAL BED RAIL LIP FOR THE COVER TO BE SECURE
FINISH THE INSTALLATION
After rear latches have been latched securely, close/lock tailgate and cover cannot be opened from the outside.
FOLDING UP THE COVER
Open tailgate and release rear latches. Fold up the cover once; secure rear latch on both sides into the groove with the clamp jaw portion facing down as shown in Fig.1. Any other incorrect methods shown in Fig.2 – 4 will cause damage to the vinyl and will void warranty.
- DO NOT RELEASE THE FRONT CLAMPS AND SAFETY CLAMPS WHEN YOU UNFOLD THE COVER, AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL SECURED!
(Only for models with utility track)
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIONAL BRACKETS
Customer Support· www.TygerAuto.com/Contact