VTech Smart Shots Sports Center Amazon
Exclusive User Manual
Thank you for purchasing the VTech® Smart Shots Sports Center™!
Cheer on your little sports star with the Smart Shots Sports Center™ by VTech®. Kick the soccer ball into the net to hear fun sounds or toss the basketball into the hoop to score points. Press buttons, turn gears and flip pages to learn about shapes, numbers and more.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
WARNING: All packing materials, such as tape, plastic sheets, wire ties and tags are not part of this toy, and should be discarded for your child’s safety.
NOTE: Please keep this instruction manual as it contains important information.
- Make sure the unit is turned OFF.
- Locate the battery cover on the back of the scoreboard. Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw.
- Install 3 new “AA” (AM-3/LR6) batteries following the diagram inside the battery (The use of new alkaline batteries is recommended for maximum performance.)
- Replace the battery cover and tighten the screw to secure the battery cover.
- Use new alkaline batteries for maximum performance.
- Use only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended.
- Do not mix different types of batteries: alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (Ni-Cd, Ni-MH), or new and used batteries.
- Do not use damaged batteries.
- Insert batteries with the correct polarity
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals.
- Remove exhausted batteries from the toy.
- Remove batteries during long periods of non-use.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the toy before charging (if removable).
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
With the VTech® Smart Shots Sports Center™, safety comes first. To ensure your child’s safety, adult assembly is required.
This package contains six screws. Do not let your child play with the toy until it is fully assembled. Please ensure that the legs and activity panel are securely locked into position to avoid injury.
- Insert the scoreboard into the top of the Smart Shots Sports Center™. Please make sure all the wires are inserted inside the slot before securing the You will hear the pieces snap together when inserted properly. Insert and tighten two screws with a screwdriver.
- Insert the Smart Shots Sports Center™ into the base support You will hear the pieces snap together when inserted properly. Insert and tighten the four remaining screws with a screwdriver.
- Insert the soccer net into the back of the Smart Shots Sports Center™ and the top of the base support You will hear the pieces snap together when inserted properly.
- Insert the three turning gears in the slots on the Smart Shots Sports Center™. You will hear the pieces snap together when inserted properly.
- Insert the basketball net into the Smart Shots Sports Center™. You will hear the pieces snap together when inserted properly.
- Insert the character into the top of the Smart Shots Sports Center™. You will hear the pieces snap together when inserted properly.
- ON/OFF/VOLUME CONTROL SWITCH To turn the unit ON, slide the ON/ OFF/VOLUME CONTROL SWITCH to the LOW VOLUME ( 🔊 ) or HIGH VOLUME ( 🔊 ) position. To turn the unit OFF, slide the ON/OFF/VOLUME CONTROL SWITCH to the OFF ( ⚫ ) position.
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF
To preserve battery life, the VTech® Smart Shots Sports Center™ will automatically power-down after approximately one minute without input. The unit can be turned on again by pressing any button.
- Boys and Girls Go Out to Play
- For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow
- The Entertainer
- Listen to the Mockingbird
- London Bridge
- Pop! Goes the Weasel
- A, B, C Tumble Down D
- Yellow Rose of Texas
- Diddle Diddle Dumpling
- Goosey Goosey Gander
- Did You Ever See a Lassie?
- Yankee Doodle
- Home on the Range
- Shoo Fly Don’t Bother Me
- Glow Worm
- Oranges and Lemons
- Muffin Man
SUNG SONG LYRICS
Won’t you play some sports with me?
Fans in the stands, Clapping their hands, Cheering, let’s go, let’s go! Score, score, score!
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Keep the unit clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth.
- Keep the unit out of direct sunlight and away from any direct heat source.
- Remove the batteries when the unit will not be in use for an extended period of time.
- Do not drop the unit on hard surfaces and do not expose the unit to moisture or water.
- This toy works best indoors on smooth surfaces.
If for some reason the program/activity stops working or malfunctions, please follow these steps:
- Please turn the unit OFF.
- Interrupt the power supply by removing the batteries.
- Let the unit stand for a few minutes, then replace the batteries.
- Turn the unit The unit should now be ready to play again.
- If the product still does not work, replace with a new set of batteries.
If the problem persists, please call our Consumer Services Department at 1-800-521-2010 in the U.S. or 1-877-352-8697 in Canada, and a service representative will be happy to help you.
For information on this product’s warranty, please call VTech® 1-800- 521-2010 in the U.S., or 1-877-352-8697 in Canada.
Creating and developing Infant Learning products is accompanied by a responsibility that we at VTech® take very seriously. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information, which forms the value of our products. However, errors sometimes can occur. It is important for you to know that we stand behind our products and encourage you to call our Consumer Services Department on at 1-800-521-2010 in the U.S. or 1-877-352-8697 in Canada, with any problems and/or suggestions that you might have. A service representative will be happy to help you.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH PART 15 OF THE FCC RULES. OPERATION IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TWO CONDITIONS: (1) THIS DEVICE MAY NOT CAUSE HARMFUL INTERFERENCE, AND (2) THIS DEVICE MUST ACCEPT ANY INTERFERENCE RECEIVED, INCLUDING INTERFERENCE THAT MAY CAUSE UNDESIRED OPERATION.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
VTech Smart Shots Sports Center Amazon
Exclusive User Manual PDF Download