CONQUER INDUSTRY CQL1901-B RSKULLSPK
Bluetooth Speaker User Manual
Power the Speaker
Plug the small connector of the included micro-USB charging cable into the charging port on the speaker. Plug the other connector into a compatible 5V USB (minimum 1A) wall adapter (not included) and plug into an electrical outlet.
The LED indicator will turn RED while it connect to power and turned on, it will turn off when power off or disconnected.
- Slide the [POWER] switch on the bottom of unit to the ON position to power on. A tone will be heard and the LED light on and the speaker will enter Bluetooth pairing mode. The speaker will automatically re-pair to any nearby previously paired devices.
- Slide the [POWER] switch to the OFF position to power off .
Playing Music via Bluetooth
- Turn your Bluetooth speaker on by sliding the power switch located on the back of the speaker to ON position to activate the Bluetooth function.
- A tone will be heard and the speaker will enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Make sure the Bluetooth function on your device is turned on.
- Search the speaker named,” XXX”.
- Once you have selected the speaker, your device will pair without a password. (If your device prompts for a password, enter the password”0000″.)
- Start playing music on your device. Make sure that you keep your device within a 33 feet range of your Bluetooth speaker.
- Adjust the volume of your device to a comfortable level.
- Turn off the unit when not in use.
Using the Light:
- Power the speaker ON, the LED light inside the speaker will turn on automatically and change smoothly from different colors.
- The LED will response to music while music playing back
- Slide the [Power] switch to OFF position to turn off the LED light
- This is not a toy. Please keep away from children.
- Please keep away from water / heat.
- Low power may cause poor connection even no working of Bluetooth.
- Do not overcharge the battery.
- Battery pack shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction