Jackery 500EU Portable Power Station User Manual
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
LCD Screen Button
Press the power button to check the remaining battery.
AC Button / DC 12V Button/ USB Button
Turn off each output by pressing its power button as it does not turn off automatically or it will drain the battery out.
Power Level Percentage
Check the battery level by pressing the display button before use. If battery is at a low level, charge first.
LCD screen flickers 10 times when battery capacity drains to 20% and 10%.
Power of Input & Output (W)
If the Jackery Explorer’s total output exceeds 500W, it will automatically shut off.
Please ensure the power consumption is less than 500W, then press the power button.
Low & High Temperature Alarm
The Explorer S00EU can power your devices at temperatures ranging from -10~40°C (14~ 104°F). If your working temperature is outside this range, the Explorer S00EU may stop working.
Press button for LED flashlight, hold on button for 2~ 3 seconds for SOS function, press button one more time to turn off.
Here are some common devices and their power requirements for each charging port.
Explorer S00EU will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under l0W power for power saving.
Before use or storage, plug your Explorer S00EU into the wall until it is fully charged. If the LCD shows less than 20% capacity, plug it into a power source, like an AC outlet or a solar panel, as soon as possible. There are four ways to recharge your Jackery Explorer:
Read the following instructions to ensure safe usage:
Noncompliance may very likely lead to serious injury or death.
- DO NOT disassemble, repair or modify the unit or the battery.
- DO NOT place the unit close to or in a fire or expose it to heat. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT charge, use or store the unit in a bathroom or in an area exposed to rain or moisture.
- Only use the output socket to power external devices. Never connect the output to mains power under any circumstances.
- DO NOT touch the unit or the plug-in points if your hands are wet.
- DO NOT connect any metallic objects to the AC input or output.
- DO NOT rub your eyes if fluid from inside the unit should get in your eyes.
- DO NOT dispose the unit together with household waste.
- DO NOT use any inappropriate power cords.
- DO NOT operate the unit above the specified input voltage.
- DO NOT use the unit if it is not functioning correctly.
- DO NOT move the unit if it is recharging or in use.
- DO NOT put fingers or hands into the product.
- DO NOT use a battery pack or appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- DO NOT disassemble the power pack, take it to qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
Noncompliance may lead to serious injury or death.
- Use and store the unit only in a clean and dry environment. DO NOT use and store in dusty and wet environment.
- Check the unit prior to every use. DO NOT use the unit if it is damaged, broken.
- DO NOT use the unit if the power cord is damaged or broken.
- Keep the unit away from children. DO NOT let children use the power supply unit.
- Keep this product away from pets.
- DO NOT use or store the unit in an area or environment with high temperature.
- Should fluid from inside of the unit come in contact with your skin or clothing, wash the affected areas with tap water.
- In a storm, unplug the power cord from the socket.
- DO NOT charge the unit via power supply systems that operate outside of 100-240V.
- DO NOT place the unit on its side or upside down while in use or storage.
- DO NOT use accessories for other usage.
WARNING – RISK OF EXPLOSIVE GASES
To reduce risk of battery explosion, follow these instructions and those published by battery manufacturer and manufacturer of any equipment you intend to use in vicinity of the battery. Review cautionary marking on these products and on engine.
Noncompliance may lead to injuries and/or property damage***
- If rust, peculiar odors, overheating or other abnormal circumstances are observed, stop using the unit immediately and contact the dealer or our customer service center.
- The unit complies with all legal requirements for transport of dangerous goods.
- Make sure that the unit is properly secured when transporting it in a motor vehicle.
- Only charge, use and store the unit within an ambient temperature of to 40 •c (32~ 104 °F). Switch the unit off immediately if it has
- accidentally fallen, was dropped or was exposed to vibrations.
- Carefully read the instructions for the electric devices that you intend to connect to your power supply unit.
- Make sure that the device you are connecting is switched off before you connect it.
- NEVER smoke or allow a spark or flame in vicinity of battery.
- Be extra cautious to reduce risk of dropping a metal tool onto battery. It might spark or short-circuit battery or other electrical part that may cause explosion.
- DO NOT expose a power pack to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 130°C may cause explosion.
Serious injuries include blindness, burns, electric shock, fractures, poisoning, etc., which can lead to complications, hospitalization or permanent treatment.
**Injuries include burns, electric shock, etc., which do not lead to hospitalization or permanent treatment.
***Property damage: includes buildings, belongings and pets, etc.
- Our company cannot be held liable for damages caused by fire, earthquake, use by a third party, other accidents, intentional misconduct on the part of the customer, abuse or other abnormal conditions.
- Do not repair any damage to the AC plug or power supply on your own.
- The warranty covers all terms and conditions of the warranty. Contents that are not specified in the warranty terms and conditions are beyond our responsibility.
- Our company assumes no liability for damages caused by incorrect use or non-compliance with this instruction manual.
Intended use: The Jackery Explorer S00EU portable power unit is intended as a power supply for electronic devices with a maximum power consumption of S00W. Our product is not suitable to be used with equipment that relates to one’s own personal safety and relies heavily on electricity, such as medical devices, equipment for nuclear facilities, the manufacture of air and spacecraft, etc. We therefore assume no liability for accidents involving personal safety, fires, or machine failures, caused by using our product with the aforementioned devices.
Jackery Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Jackery product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the ‘Warranty Period’ section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below. This warranty statement sets forth Jackery’s total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
The warranty period is 24 months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
Jackery will repair or replace (at Jackery’s option) any Jackery product that fails to operate during the applicable warranty period due to defect in workmanship or material. If a valid claim is made during the applicable period, Jackery, at its option, will either (1) replace the product, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is of equal value. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 180 days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater. Customer is
responsible for the return shipping costs.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Jackery’s product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and to any subsequent owner.
Jackery’s warranty does not apply to (i) any product that is misused, abused, modified, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in Jackery’s current product literature, or (ii) any product purchased through an on line auction house. Jackery’s warranty does not apply to the battery cell unless the battery cell is fully charged by you within seven days after you purchase the product and at leastevery3 months thereafter.
How to Receive Service
To obtain warranty service, contact our customer service team at [email protected]
© Copyright 2012-2020 Jackery Inc. All trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Jackery products and services are set forth in the warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Jackery shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. First Edition: September 2020. Document Part Number: JSOOEU-UM-002. This user guide describes features that are common to most models.
What type of battery is in an Explorer S00EU?
Explorer SOOEU contains a battery pack which consists of an array of cylindrical 18650 lithium-ion battery cells with high energy density.
How do I know if my Explorer S00EU is charged?
To check the charge level of the Explorer SOOEU, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
Can I charge the Explorer S00EU while supplying power at the same time?
The Explorer SOOEU could power other devices while recharging itself.
How do I know if my device will work with the Explorer S00EU?
You will need to check the amount of power your device requires. This may require some research on your end. An online search or examining the user guide for your device should suffice. To be compatible with the Explorer SOOEU you should use devices that require less than 500W.
© Copyright 2012-2020 Jackery Inc. All rights reserve
Made in China www.jackery.com