CUSTOMERCARES Copper Chef Black Diamond 8″
Round Fry Pan User Manual
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating
- Even Heating
- Good for All Surfaces
- Easy Cleaning
- Durable, Stain-Resistant Coating
- Temperature-Resistant Coating up to 850° F on Stove Top Surface (Lid up to 350° F if included)
- Double-Riveted Stainless Steel Hollow Handle
- Oven Safe
Works in the Oven & On All Stove Tops!
Electric · Gas · Ceramic · Induction
- The fill level of oil can’t exceed the two thirds of interior depth of the pan when you deep fry food. Since the oil level rises with heat and when food is added to the pan, ALWAYS ENSURE that the oil level is below two thirds of the interior of the pan before adding food and heat.
- NEVER leave Copper Chef cookware or any pan empty over a hot burner. This could ruin the pan and cause damage to your stove top.
- NEVER put your cookware in the microwave or toaster oven. This is a hazard that can cause electric sparks or fire and could possibly damage the appliances and your cookware.
- NEVER leave your cookware unattended. This helps to avoid potential injury to children or the risk of fire.
- ALWAYS supervise children who are near cookware when in use, or injury may result.
- DO NOT handle Copper Chef cookware when hot, especially when inside the oven. Use oven mitts because the pan and handles will be very hot.
- EXERCISE CAUTION when using the Glass Lid. As with any glassware for cooking, the Lid could shatter due to sudden temperature changes or due to impact if it is dropped or knocked against a hard object.
- If the Glass Lid should crack, chip, or become damaged, STOP USING it immediately.
- DO NOT attempt to repair cookware if it is damaged.
- This product is for home use only. It is NOT INTENDED for camping or commercial use.
- DO NOT use aerosol cooking sprays. These sprays will build up on cookware and become difficult to remove while reducing the nonstick coating release.
Read all warnings and safe use instructions carefully
and thoroughly before use. Failure to follow the warnings provided below may result in personal injury, property damage, or damage to your Copper Chef cookware. You are now the owner of Copper Chef Black Diamond cookware. Copper Chef uses Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating, which is the latest in ceramic coating technology. PTFE and PFOA free. Copper Chef can be used on gas, electric, glasstop, and induction cooking surfaces. Cooking can move from the stove top right into the oven with the extra-long hollow stainless steel handle. So, let the fun begin!
Re-Season Your Pan
With repeated use and washing, the characteristics of ceramic coating may fade, but you may revitalize the coating by re-seasoning your cookware:
- Add a small amount of vegetable oil to a clean paper towel. Rub the oiled paper towel all over the entire INTERIOR surface of the pan.
- Put the pan over low heat on the stove top for 30 secs. to 1 min., removing the pan if the oil starts to smoke.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
- Once the pan has cooled, use a clean cloth or paper towel to wipe away any excess oil. Then, your pan is ready to use.
For best results, re-season your pan after a few uses or after cleaning it in a dishwasher.
Read all warnings and safe use instructions carefully and thoroughly before use. Failure to follow the warnings provided below may result in personal injury, property damage, or damage to your Copper Chef cookware.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS – FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Copper Chef Black Diamond Features
Discover the innovative, energy-saving Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. Its superior performance and improved conductivity mean that your cookware heats up faster and is more responsive than standard pans. The polished diamond coating on this high-quality pan is impermeable to almost everything. This revolutionary repelling action gives Copper Chef Black Diamond cookware its superior nonstick performance. Copper Chef Black Diamond cookware’s triple-layer coating is infused with thousands of real diamond particles, making it durable, scratch resistant, and easy to clean.
Copper Chef Black Diamond cookware has several benefits over standard cookware, including:
- Improved durability, leading to longer life and the ability to use metal utensils – 33% harder than regular pans.
- More efficient heat conduction, leading to faster cooking times than normal cookware – heats up to 30% faster than ordinary cookware.
- Superior nonstick performance – 85% more nonstick than normal nonstick pots and pans.
- Improved stain, abrasion, and corrosion resistance.
Please remove any clear or blue protective film on the components. Before using your new cookware, it is recommended that you wash it in hot water with mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dish towel. Copper Chef cookware is dishwasher safe, so you can put it in the dishwasher to rinse and clean before using for the first time.
While Cooking on Stove Top
- We recommend low to medium heat settings for most cooking. The Cerami-Tech coating will distribute heat more effectively and evenly. This causes some protein-rich foods to cook more quickly.
- The Cerami-Tech coating does not require the use of butter or cooking oil. However, you can use oil or butter for seasoning.
- Certain oils (e.g., corn, lard, butter, canola, peanut, sesame, coconut, avocado, grapeseed, sunflower, olive oil, and extra virgin olive oil) or clarified butter can be used at higher cooking temperatures than other oils. When using extra virgin olive oil or clarified butter, please consider using medium or medium-high heat for best results.
Care & Cleaning
- Allow cookware to cool completely before washing. Never immerse hot cookware in cold water as this will cause irreparable warping.
- Cleaning your Copper Chef cookware is quick and easy. After each use, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft towel. If any food particles remain, fill the cookware with hot water and liquid dish detergent, soak until the water becomes lukewarm, and use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles.
- Do not use steel wool or metal pads. They could leave coarse scratches.
Although the entire Copper Chef Collection is dishwasher safe, we recommend cleaning by hand. Hand-washing preserves the life of the cookware and helps to maintain its appearance. If cleaning in the dishwasher, follow the suggested guidelines:
- Load the dishwasher carefully. Other dishes and flatware may mark the surface of your Copper Chef cookware.
- Be sure to remove soil from other dishes and flatware. It can be abrasive to Copper Chef’s nonstick coating.
- We recommend using a non-lemon detergent.
- Regular dishwasher cleaning will eventually scratch any surface.
Proper Cooking Utensils
To prevent scratching the coating, do not cut food on the Copper Chef cookware using sharp utensils, such as forks, knives, mashers, or whisks, that can deteriorate the cooking surface.
Removing Stubborn Residue
When food is burned on the Copper Chef cookware, a stubborn black residue may remain. If regular cleaning does not loosen it, soak in hot water and a tablespoon of non-lemon detergent for 15 mins. Allow the water to become lukewarm before you drain and rinse. Wipe with a plastic spatula or nonabrasive sponge to loosen residue. Repeat if necessary.
Cooking with Gas
When cooking over a gas burner, make certain the flame touches only the bottom surface of the cookware. Your cookware can become discolored and it is a waste of energy if the flame comes up the sides of the pan. NOTE: Copper Chef cookware has exceptionally high thermoconductivity. Even a low setting on some gas burners could cause overheating and possibly burn foods such as thinly sliced onions.
Cooking Temperature in Oven
Feel free to use Copper Chef cookware in the oven without damage. Please note that the handle and the pan will become hot. Always use oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns. Your Copper Chef cookware can be used in the oven. It can go from the burner to the oven and even to the table when placed on a heat-resistant trivet.
Copper Chef Black Diamond cookware can be stacked using the flat tempered glass lids. To stack the cookware, turn the pan’s lid over so that the lid’s handle is inside the pan. Another pan can be stacked on top of the lid. For best results, stack smaller pans on top of larger pans.
Ceramic Coating 5-Year Guarantee
We guarantee that the Copper Chef® nonstick ceramic coating will not peel, chip, or blister with normal consumer use for 5 years. In addition, a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to all of our products, and if fewer than 60 days have passed since you received the product, you may be eligible for a full refund of your purchase price. You may review our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee by visiting http://www.tristarcares.com/ guarantee-and-return-policy.php
If more than 60 days have passed since you received the product and the ceramic coating peels, chips, or blisters, you may return the product to us for replacement. Please call customer service at 1-973-287-5176 or send an email to [email protected] and request a return merchandise authorization number. Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, (6) proof of purchase or order number, (7) and a check or money order for $5.00 per unit, and (8) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the return merchandise authorization number on the outside of the package.
Send the product to the following address:
Tristar Products Inc.
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
You are responsible for the cost of returning the product. If we cannot replace the product, we may refund your purchase price. If we refund the purchase price, we will refund you the check or money order amount submitted with your return. You will not be eligible for a return, repair, or replacement if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, about the product. However, you do have the benefit of this 5-year guarantee.
We are very proud of the design and quality of our Copper Chef.
This product has been manufactured to the highest standards. Should you have any questions, our friendly customer service staff is here to help you.
Download Manual PDF
CUSTOMERCARES Copper Chef Black Diamond 8″
Round Fry Pan User Manual PDF Download