Govee H6146 RGBIC Gradient Smart LED Strip
Lights User Manual
What You Get
Strip Light — 2
Control Box –1
IR Remote –1
Power Adapter –1
User Manual –1
Service Card –1
Length — 10m (Sm-2 Rolls)/32.8ft (16.4ft-2 Rolls)
Lighting Color — RGBIC
Waterproof — No
Control Method — App & IR Remote & Control Box
Power Supply — 12V Adapter
Installing Your Strip Lights
(1) Preparation Before Installing
a. Unpack the box and check all items listed in the packing list
b. Power on the strip lights and check whether they light up.
(2) Installing Steps
- Wipe the surface to make sure it’s clean and dry.
- Peel off the protective film on the tape, stick the strip on and press over it firmly.
- Reinforce via clips around corners.
- Peel off the protective film on the control box and stick it on.
- Power on the strip lights and start using.
Controlling with the Control Box
Controlling with the Remote Control
*When using the remote controller, ensure it is aligned with the control box receiving port.
Downloading the Govee Home App
Download the Govee Home app from App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
Notice: You need a smartphone running iOS 9.3 (or above) or Android 4.4 (or above).
Connecting the Strip Lights to the App
- Turn on Bluetooth in your mobile phone.
- Open Govee Home app and tap”+” icon in the top right corner.
- Select “H6146” in the device list.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete connection.
- The adhesive tape is not strong enough.
a. Make sure the installation surface is clean and dry.
b. Firmly press over the strip after sticking.
c. Reinforce the installation via more clips and tape.
- Cannot connect to Bluetooth.
a. Do not skip Bluetooth connection in the app.
b. Make sure Bluetooth in your mobile phone has been turned on.
c. It may be caused by incompatibility between the phone system and the app. Please change to another mobile phone and connect again.
d. Re-power on the strip and re-turn on Bluetooth in your phone to try again.
e. Keep the distance between the strip and the phone less than 1 m/3.28ft while connecting.
f. Keep obstructions between the strip and the phone as few as possible.
- The strip doesn’t match the same color/Some lamp
beads don’t light up.
Please contact Govee support team in time for return.
- Cannot sync to the music beat.
a. Please keep the control box close to the sound source.
b. Clean out the sound picking hole on the control box.
- The strip lights don’t work.
a. You should snap the convex part on the end of the strip into the buckle that is connected to the control box.
b. Pull out every connective part of the strip lights and firmly re-connect them.
c. Tap On/Off button on the control box or app to check whether it is a strip quality issue.
This device comeliest with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Non-replaceable light source.
Not intended for illumination. Only used for creating ambiance.
- Do not connect the rope light to the supply while it is in the packing or wound onto a reel;
- Do not use the rope light when covered or recessed into a surface;
- Do not open or cut the rope light;
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE.
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech. Co., Ltd. is under license.
Name: GOVEE MOMENTS(US) TRADING LIMITED
Address: 13013 WESTERN AVE STE 5 BLUE ISLAND IL 60406-2448
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: https://www.govee.com/support
Govee is a trademark of Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech Co.,Ltd.
Copyright ©2021 Shenzhen lntellirocks Tech Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Warranty: 12-Month Limited Warranty
⚙ Support: Lifetime Technical Support
✉ Email: [email protected]
🌐 Official Website: www.govee.com
For FAQs and more information, please visit: www.govee.com
Govee H6146 RGBIC Gradient Smart LED Strip
Lights User Manual PDF Download