INNOLUX RED M Pro Red light therapy lamp User Manual
660 nm & 850 nm Irradiance > 130mw/cm2
234,5x407x65mm EMF Emission 0.0μ[email protected]”
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
HOW TO USE
R: red light
I: near infrared
T: Select the desired time
- Connect the power cord to the body of the light fixture and plug it into a wall socket. Make sure you leave some space around the device. If you are using two or more RED M Pro devices (1b), also connect the devices to each other as shown in the image.
- Switch on the device using the power button behind the light fixture. When using more than one device (2b), switch on both buttons. Place the device 1530 cm away from the exposed area you want to treat with light therapy.
- Choose the light therapy you want using the M button: R (red light), I (near infrared).
- Choose the time you want using the T button. The recommended treatment time is c. 210 min per treated area. A longer treatment time does not add to the effect, but may neutralize any benefits you have gained.
- Start the light therapy by touching the OK button. If you want, you can close your eyes or wear protective glasses during light therapy.
A-B. Place the red light device in an appropriate position for treatment. You can use a table or a chair to help.
C-D. If you want, you can use the cable to hang the device either from the ceiling or above the door.
It is recommended that red light is used daily, or at least 25 times a week. The positive effects of red light therapy may not be seen until after 812 weeks of continuous use. The use of red light is permitted only in dry areas, and it should not be used, for example in the bathroom, the sauna or other wet areas.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT RED LIGHT THERAPY
Red light therapy involves red light (600-700 nm), which is one of the wavelengths of sunlight and near infrared (850 nm), which is invisible to the naked eye. Red light therapy and enhances their regeneration (photo biomodulation).
Red light therapy involves red light (600-700 nm), which is one of the wavelengths of such as ultraviolet and blue, do not extend beyond the skin’s surface layers or are absorbed in them completely. Red light and near-infrared light penetrate more deeply than the surface of the skin, thus reaching the cell mitochondria, which are responsible for cellular respiration. Cellular energy production (ATP) is activated as the cells receive
Red light has on effect on the surface layers of the skin and near infrared has an effect deeper than the surface layer, for example on the muscles and joints. of it.
Clinical studies have found no undesirable side effects of red light therapy or overdoses of it. Red light therapy, which does not use dangerous UV rays or excess heat, has been proven a safe treatment option. 14
CLINICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS OF RED LIGHT THERAPY
– Skin condition
– Scar healing Studies have shown that light therapy reduces inflammation by increasing blood flow the skin regenerate faster.
– Collagen production
Collagen (a protein found in bone, cartilage, tendons, skin, and organs) production requires a large amount of ATP energy from the body, and red light enhances cellular energy production (ATP) in the mitochondria. Studies have shown that test subjects receiving red light and infrared therapy had higher levels of collagen and their skin looked cleaner and healthier.
– Hair growth
been proven to increase hair thickness, stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss in both men and women.
TREATMENT OF PAIN CONDITIONS
– Joint and muscle pain
– Pain associated with tendon disorder
– Lower back pain
Numerous clinical studies have shown that treatment with red light relieves pain and reduces inflammation. Increased ATP cellular energy production helps tissues regenerate and heal faster.
– Improved muscle performance during exercise
– Faster recovery after exercise performance. Used before sport, red light increases energy levels and endurance, so you get more out of your workout. Red light therapy treatment after workout helps the muscle recovery process and speeds it up by increasing blood flow to the tissues.
Thousands of studies have been conducted on red-light and near-infrared therapy. examples in the scientific literature of how red light or near infrared has protected cells about the research on our website (www.innolux.fi).
MAINTENANCE AND WARRANTY
Keep the device free of dust and dirt. Wipe the device with a dry cloth (note: make sure the device is unplugged and that it has cooled down). Do not allow water to enter the device.
– Do not allow children to play with the device.
– Do not use abrasive or corrosive substances.
– Do not use the device on heated surfaces, in sauna rooms or near other devices that emit heat.
– Do not use the device in damp areas or near water.
– Do not use a damaged device.
– Do not attempt to repair a damaged device yourself.
LED light sources are not replaceable.
The entire luminaire must be replaced when light sources reach the end of their service life. Warranty 2 years.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG SHOULD I USE THE DEVICE?
The recommended application time is about 210 min. per treatment area per session. A greater distance between the device and the treatment area (approx. 3050 cm) and shorter application time (approx. 4 min.) is enough for skin improvement. If you treatment time (to approx. 10 min.).
CAN I USE THE DEVICE WITH CLOTHES ON?
Light therapy should be applied to bare skin.
DO I NEED TO WEAR EYE PROTECTION DURING RED LIGHT THERAPY?
therapy feels uncomfortable with your eyes open, you can use eye protection or keep your eyes closed.
If you have any questions about new Innolux red light equipment, please contact our Customer Service by email or phone. We will be happy to help you! +358 9 4272 0637 [email protected]
00940 Helsinki Finland
+358 9 4272 0637