Logitech g435 wireless gaming headset User Manual
Connect to your PC, Mac, PlayStation 5 or 4 with LIGHTSPEED Wireless Technology.
– Insert receiver into the USB port of your device.
– Press the Power button for minimum 1.5 sec.
– The LED turns cyan once connected.
– Press 3 seconds or longer of the Power and Mute button.
– LED will flash blue as it enters pairing mode.
– Connect to your preferred device.
– G435 can connect to a single bluetooth device at a time.
SWITCH BETWEEN LIGHTSPEED AND BLUETOOTH
– Press 3 seconds or longer of the Mute button.
– Switch to LIGHTSPEED, LED will light cyan for 5 seconds.
– Switch to Bluetooth, LED will light blue for 5 seconds.
POWER ON AND OFF
– Press the Power button for 1.5 seconds when the headset is OFF.
– Press the Power button for 3 seconds when the headset is ON.
– After 30 minutes of inactivity.
MUTE / UNMUTE AND MAX VOLUME
MUTE / UNMUTE microphone
– Short press on the Mute button.
Set Max Volume
– Set to 100 dB
– Press 3 seconds or longer Mute button + Volume UP.
– LED will flash orange 3 times.
– Set to 85 dB
– Press 3 seconds or longer Mute button + Volume DOWN.
– LED will turn solid orange for 5 seconds.
– Single press Power button, when headset is ON
– Battery 31% to 100% the LED will show green for 5 seconds.
– Battery 15% to 30% the LED will show red for 5 seconds.
– Battery <15% the LED will flash red for 5 seconds.
Sidetone lets you hear your voice while communicating with other people. It mirrors the experience of talking on a phone and allows you to adjust your speaking volume to a proper level.
– Enable Sidetone
– Double press the Mute button and the LED will flash twice in orange.
– Disable Sidetone
– Double press the Mute button and the LED will flash once in orange.
– Adjust Sidetone
– UP = Single press Mute button + Volume UP.
– DOWN = Single press Mute button + Volume DOWN.
– Wireless USB Receiver
– Charging Cable
We encourage you to resell or donate working products. Otherwise, batteries, electronic and electrical equipment should not be disposed of with household waste. Wherever possible, they should be segregated and brought to an appropriate collection point to enable recycling and avoid potential impacts on the environment and human health. For more information, contact your local authorities or place of purchase, or visit
©2021 Logitech. Logitech, Logitech G, Logi and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Logitech Europe S.A. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Logitech assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear in this manual. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Download Manual PDF
Logitech g435 wireless gaming headset
User Manual PDF Download