LuvLap Sunshine Baby Stroller 0 to 3 Years User Manual
⚠️Use the safety belt to avoid any injury.
⚠️Someone must always supervise while the infant is sitting in the stroller.
⚠️Don’t let the infant to stand on the stroller.
⚠️Prevent the infant from climbing the stroller.
⚠️The infant should be assisted by an adult while getting in and out of the stroller.
⚠️Brakes must be used while putting the infant in or taking the infant out of the stroller.
⚠️Keep away from fire.
⚠️Do not use the stroller on steep slopes, stairs, rough roads or any other dangerous sites.
⚠️Don’t carry more than one child in a stroller.
⚠️Don’t use any spare parts or accessories which are not supplied by the manufacturer.
⚠️Always apply brakes to rear wheels when the stroller is not in motion.
⚠️The stroller can carry a child weighing up to 15 kg (0-3 years).
⚠️The basket can carry a load of up to 3 kgs.
⚠️Don’t put plastic bags near the child to avoid asphyxia.
⚠️Don’t place any extra object which may cause danger.
⚠️Always check the central lock to prevent the pram from unfolding.
For product enquiry in India please contact:
Universal Corporation Ltd. I 4/1, Middleton Street, Kolkata 700071 I Ph: 033 3090 4238
Email: [email protected]
Loose parts inside the box
- Loosen the red hook. Open the stroller frame by grasping the handlebar and front of stroller frame. Push open until a “click” of the stroller lock is heard.
- Attach the seat pad with the help of the belt at the backseat. Pull the harness provided in front of the seat through the seat pad and secure it with the front rod with the buttons provided.
- To attach the front wheel, pull the red lever up and insert the wheel into the sockets. Keep the red locks facing front. Push down the lock to prevent the front wheels from rotating.
- Push the back wheels up into the sockets and align the wheel with the lock provided in the
socket. A click will be heard ensuring the locks of the wheel.
- Attach the footrest rod to the sockets provided at the bottom of the seat.
- Attach the basket to the rods provided below the seat near the front and rear wheels. Secure it with the buttons provided in the basket.
- Attach the mosquito nets to the poles on each side of the stroller. Pull it down forward to cover the seat area.
- To stop the stroller, step down on the break at the back wheels.
- The handle bar is reversible. To change its position, lift the control Wire beneath the handlebar and adjust handlebar accordingly. Spread open the canopy to move the handlebar direction.
- The backrest can be adjusted in 3 positions by lifting the control wire behind seat & adjusting backrest to desired position.
- The footrest can be adjusted in 3 positions by pushing down on both sides of the foot rest support rod.
- Detach the basket and the footrest rod.
- Fold the canopy backward.
- Bring the backrest to the lowest position.
- Push down the locking bar & release the foot, then push forward to fold stroller.
- Attach the hook.
Usage of Belt: The belt lightness can be adjusted as required.
Warning: The belt must be fastened when in use.
Download Manual PDF
LuvLap Sunshine Baby Stroller 0 to 3 Years
User Manual PDF Download