SMSL C2OO USB 1 2 BT 5.0 Coax Optical 2.6W Dac
Amplifier User Guide
- Install this unit in a well ventilated, cool, dry, clean place-away from direct sunlight, heat sources, vibration, dust, moisture, or cold..
- Use the voltage specified on this unit Only. Using this unit with a higher voltage than specified is dangerous and may cause fire , damage to this unit, or personal injury. Our company will not be held responsible for any damage resulting from the use of this unit with a voltage other than that specified.
- Do not attempt to modify or fix this unit by yourself. Contact salesperson or customer service when any service is needed. The cabinet should never be opened for any reason.
- When not planning to use this unit for long periods of time (i.e. when going on vacation), disconnect the power cable from the AC wall outlet.
Important note: The product specifications and information mentioned in this manual are for reference only. The content of this manual is subject to change without notice.
- The Term of Service Foshan Shuangmusanlin Technology Co., Ltd promises to offer good-quality products. If the product is broken in 7 days after purchasing when you use it normally, you can choose to send it back for return, replacement or repairing (only the product does not affect the second sales can be returned ). Repairing for free in one year if you use it normally.
- Date of purchase is in accordance with the date on invoice or receipt uesd by seller, and if you buy it on line, you can show the screenshot of trade.
- If an inappropriate usage causes the unit damaged, the warranty will be void. As below.
• All damages by inappropriate use, including using it under non-normal working environment or without following the instructions.
• Dismantling, refitting, repairing by user in private.
• Causing damage by using some fittings instead of the designative or accredited ones.
• Cannot provide credible proof of purchase.
- Sending it back to our company for repairing.
- Contact your S.M.S.L Audio reseller for a return or replacement.
- Mini size design, very suitable for desktop use;
- CNC integrated milling process, simple and stylish;
- ESS Technology high-end D/A chip ES9038Q2M;
- Qualcomm latest Bluetooth chip supports LDAC 24bit/96kHz, APTX/HD, SBC, AAC;
- 4x high-end dual op amp OPA1612 and a large number of audio grade components;
- The 2nd generation XMOS solution supports DoP64 and native DSD512, and PCM supports up to 32bit/768kHz;
- Audio clock processing circuit, greatly reducing the clock jitter;
- Input ports (except Bluetooth) support DSD transmission, coaxial and optical supports DoP64;
- Built-in specially designed low-noise switching power supply;
- Built-in discrete component linear power supply and multiple low-noise power supplies for analog circuits;
- High-quality gold-plated input and output connection terminals;
- Japan Audio Association (JAS) Hi-Res certification;
- Equipped with full-function remote control.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Install 2 x AAA batteries as instructions.
- When using the remote control, point it toward the remote con-trol signal receiver on the main unit from a distance of 5 m (16 ft) or less. Do not place obstructions between the main unit and the remote control.
- The remote control might not work if the remote control signal receiver on the unit is exposed to direct sunlight or bright light. If this occurs, try moving the unit. Beware that use of this remote control could cause the unintentional operation of other devices that can be controlled by infra.
Operating the remote control
Display Interface and Instructions
- Display screen
- Remote window
- Function Knob
- 4.4mm balanced headphone jack
- 6.35mm headphone jack
- AC power input(AC100-240V)
- Bluetooth Input
- USB Input
- Optical input
- Coaxial input
- RCA output
- TRS balanced output
1x S.M.S.L C200
1x USB cable
1x Warranty card
1x Remote control
1x AC power cable
1x Bluetooth antenna
1x User manual
Short press the knob (0.5-1 second) to enter the menu, short press the knob again to enter the next level menu, enter the menu to be adjusted, rotate left and right to select, when the selection is complete, press and hold for 2 seconds to exit to the main interface.
- Example: Select switching input: short press the knob to see the current input, then rotate left and right to select the desired input.
- USB (USB input)
- BT (Bluetooth input)
- OPT (Optical input)
- COA (Coaxial input)
- L o (Line output)
- H o (Headphone output)
- G H (Gain high)
- G L (Gain low)
- FL1 (Fixed minimum phase fast roll-off)
- FL2 (Linear slow roll-off)
- FL3 (Apodizing Apodization Filter)
- FL4 (Minimum phase fast roll-off)
- FL5 (Minimum phase slow roll-off)
- FL6 (Linear fast roll-off)
- FL7 (Brickwall Mixing Filter)
- DPLL 1~9, the lower the value, the smaller the clock jitter This DPLL setting is a unique function of ESS series products. It can adjust the bandwidth of the DPLL digital phase-locked loop circuit inside the chip, so that the chip can achieve a balance between anti-clock jitter and input tolerance. Effect:
- When the clock stability of the input signal is good, this value can be reduced, so that the clock performance of the system is better;
- When the clock stability of the input signal is not good, the sound may be interrupted. Increasing this value can avoid the occurrence of audio interruption! Especially when using TV as the signal source.
USB MODE (USB Input)
- U1.0 MODE, U1.1 MODE
- All USB devices can be connected without driver.
- It can support the connection of various game consoles, such as XBOX, PS4, PS5 and so on.
- USB1.1 only supports up to 24bit/96kHz.
- U2.0 (USB2.0 needs to install the driver when connecting to the WIN system, and supports high-standard sampling rate)
BRIGHTNESS (DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS SETTING)
- bL1-8 (Brightness Level 1~8, The Smaller The Value, The Lower The Brightness.)